Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Good luck Shell I hope this is it for you!

Its kinda funny you mentioned thinking you may have peed your self though, I have a friend who was just in the same situation, but woke her DH up and rushed to the hospital. After hours of waiting the dr came in and told her the baby was low and putting pressure on her bladder and she had just peed her self! We had a good laugh!!

Afm, not much new going on I'm finally done all my extra trips etc. Which I think is good as all the traveling is starting to get to me. I crash for like 2 day when I return. I have one of my baby showers this weekend, then I plan on getting my hospital bags ready just in case. Nursery is coming along. Still lots to do but we still have a bit of time yet. From here on out I plan on taking it easy! Hope everyone is well!!

Happy birthday to your DH Amber :cake:

Here in the UK, they always start inductions with a vaginal suppository, which softens and dilates the cervix. Then they artificially break the waters, and then put the drip up (if you havent started contracting regularly/strongly by yourself).

Good luck with everything tomorrow and Thursday. I will be thinking of you lots. Much love to you, DH and Grace :hugs: xx

Thanks, hun! Yeah, last week the doctor was pleased with how I was progressing on my own so when they set the induction they did not think I would need the suppository. Unfortunately, like many ladies do I am sure, I stalled! Maybe I will get lucky with the suppository and end up not needing the drip!

Happy birthday to your DH Amber :cake:

Here in the UK, they always start inductions with a vaginal suppository, which softens and dilates the cervix. Then they artificially break the waters, and then put the drip up (if you havent started contracting regularly/strongly by yourself).

Good luck with everything tomorrow and Thursday. I will be thinking of you lots. Much love to you, DH and Grace :hugs: xx

Thanks, hun! Yeah, last week the doctor was pleased with how I was progressing on my own so when they set the induction they did not think I would need the suppository. Unfortunately, like many ladies do I am sure, I stalled! Maybe I will get lucky with the suppository and end up not needing the drip!

I hope so Hun! whatever happens, you will have your darling Grace in your arms by the end of the week :cloud9: How wonderful!
xx

Imp - thats why I havent rang the midwife to say my waters have broken, coz I would be so embarassed if it turned out to be pee! lol
Glad to hear that you have finished with your travelling now, and can concentrate on resting more. Good luck with the nursery and the packing of your hospital bags. Not long for you now....
xx

So I finally caught up on the last three pages..

Bean-thinking of you today.. as the others said let yourself be sad and grieve, but also be thankful for your rainbow baby...

Shell-hope this is it for you hun.. cant wait for another update.. :)

Amber-so excited for you for your induction.. cant wait to see your little Grace.. bet your just so excited.. :)

Anna-thats the most wonderful news about blobby.. :) what is next then.. will you have another scan at 12 weeks from the drs..

Imp-have fun relaxing now.. its nice though to be able to get out and about before baby comes..yay for hospital bags.. getting so close now..

Happy to hear those with baby's are doing well.. and still returning to check on the rest of us.. :)

oh and Lisa happy due date hun.. :)

Anna- I'm so pleased for you!!

Shell- have u any pains etc...

Bean- 1st Nov is the date of my scan and the op to remove my ectopic baby, even though you have your rainbow baby, it doesn't lesson the sadness does it? I've been increasingly thinking about it last few days, altho I'm completely head over heals in love with Libby, I find myself staring at her, thinking what could have been, I don't ever want to forget my ectopic baby, because if it wasn't for him Libby wouldn't be here, and the whole experience has changed my life but in a positive way!

X

Just went to the bathroom before lunch and had my show! :happydance:

Course I am at work, thank god the pharmacy is just down the street, lol! I was totally caught unprepared...of all things to be unprepared for, lol!!

Ooh, Amber! how exciting! :dance: maybe your cervix will have dilated enough tomorrow to put the pitocin straight up? Good luck!! :flower:
xx

Vix - I totally get you when you say you are in love with Libby, but still think of your ectopic baby, and what might have been. I feel the same. I miss my ectopic baby (Baby C) with all my heart, and often wish things had been different, and he was here with me (he would be 9 months old by now). But then I remember that if that was the case, we wouldn't have our little girl. Baby C sent us Bo, and we are so greatful to him for that :cloud9:

xx

Yay Amber so exciting.. baby grace wants to come out soon..

My mc date of my first is Nov 21st.. so coming up.. trying not to think on it too much as im blessed finally to be having my second beautiful baby.. and without those losses i wouldnt be having this one.. and i try to remember too that all things happen for a reason.. what they are we will prob never know..

Amber, I had the suppositories to be induced (they call them pessaries here), two types, they got me going in the end so you'll definitely have your bubba by the end of the week. Is picotin the same as oxytocin?

Anna, so pleased for you hun!!

Vix, my date of myscan for m/c is the 1st November too, sad isn't it? :( I do try not to dwell tho, I feel everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't change Georgina for the world (except maybe make her sleep. Haha) xx

Kizzy--yep, Pitocin is the same thing as Oxytocin--it is one of the brand names they sell it under here in the states.

Vix/Lil/Shell/Kizzy---:hugs: I totally understand what you guys are saying about our lost little angels and our rainbow babies. DH and I were talking the other day about how if we had not lost Peanut, Grace would not be here, and it is so hard to think about that, because we would want nothing more than for them both to be here with us!! Like Shell, I believe that Peanut made sure Grace came to us and is watching over her as her guardian angel.

Imp--glad you are finally home and relaxing! Enjoy your showers, they are so much fun and get lots of rest!!

ok its amazing what you can do with a mobile phone whilst breastfeeding! Hopefully i have uploaded some photos of callum for you! i think he is gorgeous but i suspect i am biased xxx

Attachments

• 12102011207.jpg
    12102011207.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • 12102011210.jpg
    12102011210.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
:hi: Hello everyone!
Here`s my scan, if anyone's interested. I can't stop looking at it.

Milo: Callum is adorable! :kiss:

Attachments

• ultrasound18oct2011.jpg
    ultrasound18oct2011.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
:hi: Everyone,

Haven't been on here the past few days. It's been craaaazy at work! Why am I not surprised that I have a lot to catch up on. So much has happened!

Mumatmadhouse - CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Glad to hear that baby Skye is here safe and sound. I'm sure you're having a blast with her.

Bean - Love the instinct your little one showed with the doll...how cute! Hope you're doing well. :hugs: for the anniversary of your loss. They're never easy, and we'll never forget are lost beans. However we can take comfort in the fact that they are watching over us and our forever babies.

Vix - I agree with the other ladies. I have no idea why your calls are not being returned. Hope they come around sooner then later. Also understand your concern about not wanting OH to get the snip, especially at your age.

Lisa - What a scare with your OH. Glad to hear that it wasn't appendicitis. Hope he recovers soon, and baby holds off so that he can be with you when you go into labor.

Amber - Yay for the bloody show!!! :thumbup: I hope the suppositories are doing what they're supposed to. It would be great if your contractions start on their own and you can avoid the pitocin. Good luck with everything tomorrow. Will be thinking of you, and of course waiting for an update. :winkwink: Grace will be here soon!

Shell - I've got everything crossed that your waters did break, and that you just didn't pee yourself. :winkwink: Thinking of you as well....hope Bo makes her arrival soon!

Milos - Callum is adorable!!! Glad to hear that the feedings are going as planned. Hope all goes well with the visit tomorrow. I'm sure he's growing nice and strong. :thumbup:

Sparkle - That's great that C is enjoying himself at nursery. Hope you feel better soon. Colds suck!!!!

Anna - I am soooooooo happy for you!!! :wohoo: So glad that everything was perfect at the scan. Hope you're able to relax a little more now k owing that Blobby McGee (love the name by the way! :thumbup:) is growing nice nd strong inside you. Love the pics! Not sure why you thought they were blurry...they look just fine!

Imp - Hope you're able to get some more rest now that your trips are done with. Have fun at your shower, and also with finishing up the nursery and getting the hospital bags ready.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM, the nursery is coming along. Finished some of the wall decor over the weekend, and also got her swing. Coco's wardrobe seems to be continuing to grow at a pretty insane pace. I couldn't resist the urge to buy some more clothes for her, considering I've managed to find everything at such a good
deal. We are interviewing our first pediatrician on Thursday, and are looking forward to that. Also have signed up for childbirth & breast feeding classes at the hospital. Now if work would just ease up a bit, I would much rather prefer to continue focusing on my little princess. :haha:

I too am up for starting a new baby thread so we can continue staying in touch once our LOs are here. :thumbup:

Milo - he is adorable.

Amber - hope everything gets moving with the suppositories.

Thanks everyone for your kind words - you are all right and I am so glad and thankful that I am pregnant again. I know that I would not pregnant with this one - strange feeling.

Whats strange aslo is the 18th October is my brothers birthday. Felt bad last year as I was so miserable on his birthday etc..... anyway it was obviously his birthday yesterday and my grandad was diagnosed with Lung cancer. His birthday is turning out to be an unusual day.

Anyway have a good day everyone - sorry not replied to each but have gotto get eldest to the doctors. XX

Milo- He is adorable!! Looks like a really boy if u get my drift lol a lot of babys could be dressed in pink or blue but your little bundle is defo a boy!!

Bean- sorry to hear about ur grandad! :-(

Shell- Any news!?

Amber- thinking of u hun!!

Sam- where are you!?

Grand- how are you and your bundle of joy!?

Sorry if I've forgot anyone I have bad mummy brain!!

AFM-
Libby is grand.... We've now change bottles to Dr. Brown, as those stupid tommi tippi bottles are crap!! She's spitting a lot out and very sicky! But she's had 2 Dr Browns bottles during night, and she's drank every drip and no sicks!! Yay!!

Also no news on Health Visitor!! Anyone know how long it is till they visit usually?? Should I be ringing someone by now!?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->