Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

As for Bella she updated a while back she had a 41 week sweep and was hoping that would help.. no news since..

Thank you all.. feel like the baby of the group... lol your babies will be 3-4 months old when mine comes.. lol hope all is going well though with you all.. just been trying to get organized around here.. with no success.. need to crack on the nursery.. have my 24 week appt on wednesday.. hope to paint the nursery this weekend.. fxed.. lol and then i can get organized..

Have a great day all..

Lil- I'm due March 4th, so you aren't the only "baby" of the group. :)

As for Bella she updated a while back she had a 41 week sweep and was hoping that would help.. no news since..

Thank you all.. feel like the baby of the group... lol your babies will be 3-4 months old when mine comes.. lol hope all is going well though with you all.. just been trying to get organized around here.. with no success.. need to crack on the nursery.. have my 24 week appt on wednesday.. hope to paint the nursery this weekend.. fxed.. lol and then i can get organized..

Have a great day all..

Lil- I'm due March 4th, so you aren't the only "baby" of the group. :)

I'm due 7th Feb, so we'll have our own little baby boom!!

Bless you bean, hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer xx

Thanks Sparkle and Beth.. happy to have some to share things with yet.. Cant wait for our feb-march baby boom...

V day for me tomorrow.. wahoo... made it to viability.. another milestone.. well tomorrow of course.. :) then its off to term.. this pregnancy seems to be flying by..

Hope all you mommies are well..

Lil - Happy VDAY! :happydance: Feels reassuring doesn't it? You have great company...still lots of preggos and babies to come in the next few months. Plus with all of us at different stages the better to give support and advice! I know that I've been loving the advice and support from those who are moms already on this thread since I'm a newbie.

Bellas - Here's some Labor Dust for you :dust: your baby must be so comfy in there - Can't wait to hear your good news soon!

Beth - Nice to hear from you! How's your pregnancy going hon?

Sparkle - I agree there will definitely be a baby boom in the next couple of months...can't wait to see all the new babes.

Imp - I was like you the last few weeks...so tired and just couldn't keep up with all the posts. Take care hon and keep checking in when you can. I can't believe you will have your LO soon!

Shell - No pressure of course but I can't wait to hear your birth story - did you have Freya Bo at home in the end? Take your time though I know having a newborn it's hard to be on the computer (two-handed) to write a story like that

Thanks Grand it does feel great to have reached this day.. even though baby must stay put awhile longer.. but after two mc's im very happy.. cept im getting a cold.. blah

Bless you bean, hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer xx

This was meant for bellas, sorry Hun, baby brain!! (not that I dint want your bubba to come soon bean too). Bellas you are nearly two weeks over, what's occurring?

Afm up and down days still, today was great, yesterday not so and sooo much of it depends on the amount of sleep you have! G has slept loads today, hoping she will have a good night too, fingers crossed! She is smoking loads now and becoming a right little character, piling on the pounds too, bless her :)

Happy V day Lil.

No worries Kizzy - thought it might have been. There are so many posts on here at times its easy to post to the wrong person.

XX

Afm up and down days still, today was great, yesterday not so and sooo much of it depends on the amount of sleep you have! G has slept loads today, hoping she will have a good night too, fingers crossed! She is smoking loads now and becoming a right little character, piling on the pounds too, bless her :)

kizzy i really hope that G is not smoking yet! I assume thats a typo! I hear you on the good days and bad days depending on sleep. Mr callum is doing some very weird noises in the middle of the night i think it is trapped wind and he moans and kind of aries for a minute then goes back to sleep for 5 then he stars again. He is not hungry just unsettled but it is awful cause i cant sleep through it and cant seem to fix it despite lots of burping and infacol! Ended up with him in with me last night which is also no good for my sleep.

Lil congratulations on v day what a relief it is xxx

grand hows is your wee man doing with sleeping and feeding?

Imp i hope you are getting some rest x

bella hope you lo arrives soon x

hopefully i can get onto a normal computer and type my birth story soon before i forget it! No way i can type that with one finger on my mobile!

Omg I meant smiling not smoking!! Hahaha! Damn phone!!

Milos tinks does the same thing, big sighing noises and grunting in the night. In a lot of ways I look forward to her going in her own room, especially as I think neils snoring (and maybe mine) disturbs her and his morning alarm certainly does! It went off this morning at 7 and she woke up wanting feeding but I knew it was just because she was awake rather than that she was hungry if that makes sense so I got her in bed with me and she slept another hour and 15!

Anyway I am off for a swim now and nanny is comIng to babysit for a bit :)

Kizzy - I read smoking...I'm like UH OH! :haha: Glad it was a typo LOL :winkwink:

Milos - Oh my gosh I could have written your post - Indy does the same thing...groans, grunts, all sorts of noises but he's "asleep" - Only happens at nighttime - during the day he's quiet when he sleeps...so weird. So I have the same problem - I can't sleep really because I'm worrying if he's waking up or choking or spitting up...it's seriously an orchestra of noises. I'm glad I'm not alone though. Can't wait to hear your birth story - you definitely will need a normal keyboard :comp: X

AFM: Feeding is going great on right - don't even know he's on it...on left...it doesn't feel great...not so much painful anymore thankfully as really bothersome - just doesn't "feel" right so I'm always anxious when it's lefty's turn and can't wait for him to finish. Hopefully it will get better with time. Also in BIG news Indy smiled for the first time today and melted my heart :kiss: - he wasn't asleep or passing gas - it was real and he did it over and over again...but funny thing is he did it when his papa came home unexpectedly for lunch and started to "play" with him - he did smile after smile for papa (while me who got up 5 times in the night and had an explosive poo and pee all over me just minutes before gets nada...murphy's law LOL) I hope I get one soon for me too - right now I'm just the milkmaid:mamafy:

Bisous to all!

Hey Ladies,

Well my gorgeous little girl arrived this morning after a very speedy delivery!!
I was induced and it all happened in an hour and a half!! My body went into shock it was that quick!! But definitely worth all the pain!!

We named her Indie xx:kiss:

congratulations bella! That is a seriously fast delivery i hope you are ok after the shock of it. Another little girl with a beautiful name too! Hope you get some rest tonight xxx

Congrats Bella!!

Superwomen or what?? A hour and a half!!!!

Lovely name, well done xx

Well done Bellas, great news. Slightly different to my induction! Haha! Another girl, woohoo and a gorgeous name. Looking forward to pics xx

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Bellas- congratulations on the speedy arrival of Indie! Xx

Congratulations Bellas that is great news and so quick. Beautiful name. XX

Hi all - Hope everyone well. XX

Congrats Bella. I love the name. Hope you are recovering well.

Just to add more reassurance my Amelia grunts and groans and sometimes sound like she has secretions stuck in her throat at night too. Makes it hard to sleep.

I loved all the Halloween pics. Our little witch and pumpkins are so cute.

Grand you are inspiring with your outing. I just left the house for the first time yesterday and breastfed in public too. It was very liberating to know I can go out with Amelia. i am so proud of myself. I was very scared to do this on my own.

Hi Everyone, Hope all our moms and babes and preggos are doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->