Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey, I realised I havent uploaded a pic of Freya for a while. She has changed so much and is looking so grown up these days. Here are some I took of her last Thursday...
xx

Attachments

• AwakeFreya5.jpg
    AwakeFreya5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AwakeFreya11.jpg
    AwakeFreya11.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AwakeFreya8.jpg
    AwakeFreya8.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
Awwwww, look at those adorable updated pics of the babies of our thread. I can't believe how fast they're all growing up. Hope the gas/colic issues are on the mend soon, and things get a little less hectic for the new mommies! (sorry for the mass post this time, but don't have much time to write right now).

Gotta run, but wanted to post some pics of the nursery as it stands currently. We still have quite a few touches & decorations that need to be added, but here's where we are for now. :winkwink:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Beautiful babes, beautiful nursery!
Not much time to chat as lil one is not quite sleeping yet! I still read your posts everyday and it is so reassuring reading what your ittle ones are up to a few weeks ahead of Naomi-we are still suffering with colic in evenings but found some tricks that temporaily distract her!! Amber hats off to you working from home, I barely get any housework done during the day-dont know how you do it!!! Naomi was 3 weeks old sunday-cant believe how the time goes-she seems to be always hungry but I gave her a little extra the last couple days and seh progectile vomited last night-feel so bad I clearly over fed her! so back to orginal amounts today-we have our one month appointment next week-excited to see what she weighs!
I also am scared of sex and how it will be for both DH and myself-hoping to somehow have a drink or 2 before to take the edge off but it is still 3 weeks away-looking forward to hearing how it goes with you guys:) Happy bedding and babies and births!

Kizzy--so loving the pictures of G! She is such a gorgeous girl! Hope everything goes well on Thurs!

Shell--I also love the pictures of Freya, what a little personality!

Definitely pics of two beautiful babes!

Neffie--WOW!! What a fantastic nursery!!! :thumbup: Absolutely gorgeous and little Coco is going to love it!!

Angela--Happy 3 weeks to little Naomi!! I did the same thing with Grace early on (overfed her an expressed bottle) and she projectiled across the room--at 4 am!! My Grace is also like your Naomi, always hungry!!! I really hope your appointment goes well next week, let us know how she does!!

lil--Happy 3d trimester hun and I will be thinking of you for your GTT appt next week (after having gone through the GD myself, I say extra prayers for each of you ladies when your tests come up that you don't have it!).

Since we are sharing updated pics, here is one of my little lady and one of our happy little family together from Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 10
Amber - How adorable! Grace looks like a little ballerina in the first pic. Too cute! :kiss:

Thanks Amber.. its nice to be getting closer to the end.. :) and Grace is just beautiful.. what a doll and you family looks great.. so happy

Neffie-your nursery looks beautiful.. so big and open... coco will love it..

I love all these gorgeous baby pics!
Kizzy, Shell, Amber- your babies grow more beautiful every time I see them. You must be so proud x

Neffie- such a beautiful nursery. I love your furniture.

Lil- welcome to third tri!! I hope everything goes well next week!

I keep forgetting who I have and haven't replied to. Lots of love to everyone.

Afm- ticking along here. I am now 30 weeks and definatly feel like I'm on the countdown! I finished all the Christmas shopping so just trying to relax a little more! Still having a lot of bh and will be checked on Friday for more funnelling. Friday is also dh's birthday and Cormack's first nativity play! I'm so proud of him. From finding nursery quite tricky at first he has settled in beautifully and his teachers are really pleased with him. He's kind and gentle (sorry proud Mummy moment!)

Hi all

Aw the photos of the littlies are lovely.

Sorry not posting to each - am off to bed.

Nothing to report except that I am going in to be induced tomorrow if they have a bed. XXXX

Oh Bean, get lots of rest and I will be thinking about you tomorrow! :hugs:

Neffie - Coco's nursery is stunning! I especially love the artwork on the wall!

Amber - oh wow! Grace is adorable! and she looks gorgeous in her posh frock! (also, I hope you dont mind me saying, but you look much younger than your age :) )

Lil - congrats on reaching 3rd tri!

Angela - good luck for Naomi's one month appointment. Let us know how you get on...

Bean - eek! good luck for your induction today. Cant wait for your birth announcement!

Sparkle - happy 30 weeks!! well done for completing all your christmas shopping. Ive barely started mine - so disorganised this year! Happy birthday to DH, and I hope Cormack's nativity goes well tomorrow. What part is he playing?

AFM: Freya is asleep in the swing chair :) and my sister is on her way round to babysit, whilst me and my Mum go for a relaxing back massage! i cant wait!

Hope you're all having a good day :hi:

xx

Good luck for today Bean.. hope all goes well.. :)

Bean--thinking of you hun!!! FX'd for a quick and easy labor!! :hugs:

Sparkle--Happy 30 weeks hun!! And good job on getting Xmas shopping done! :xmas6: Like Shell, I have barely started mine! We are hoping to get the tree up this weekend. I always bake dozens of different cookies for the holidays each year--not sure I will be able to fit that in this year!! Happy Birthday to your DH and you definitely will have to share pics of Cormack's nativity!!! So exciting!!! I am sure he will do splendidly!!

lil--3rd tri at last!! :xmas12: So happy for you, not long now!!

Shell--thanks for the age compliment!! that made my day! I have been told I don't look my age before, but not as much as my mother has (I was always asked when I was younger if she was my older sister!! :xmas1:--glad I got some of those genes!). The dress was Grace's Xmas outfit, we had all the grandkids together at thanksgiving so had them put on their xmas duds for some photos. Grace was not happy about being dressed up though, lol, in most of the pictures she is screaming her head off!!

I hope you have a wonderful day out with your mom! You deserve it hun!! :thumbup:

Hello to all you other lovely ladies, hope you are having a fabulous day!

Oh, I know I posted pics of Grace yesterday, but I just have to share one more if you ladies don't mind...you see, I captured one of her smiles, and just had to share!

Attachments

• P1010030.jpg
    P1010030.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
Amber- grace is just beautiful and what a gorgeous smile.

Well ladies I've had a really stressful 24 hours. Woke up yesterday and felt really strange. AA was hardly moving.... It carried on all morning and then I started getting these cramping pains at the base of my bump and top which came and went. After lunch when I hadn't felt her move in almost 2 hours I called my midwife and went in to be checked. They strapped me up and found her hb straight away, massive relief! Then she did a couple of kicks. After an hour of that they were happy with her. She is still fully engaged with her head right down. And seems to be more at my back hence why the kicks are less.
They were worried I was in preterm labour so decided to do a test where they take a sample from the cervix (yuck)! I forget it's name. Luckily that came back negative although he said the cervix is softening... So basically I'm on rest now. Anything else and they are going to admit me for rest at the hospital but id rather be at home with my boys. I can't stop praying. I just want her to say inside for another 4 weeks.... 34 weeks seems so much more hopeful than 30....
Today is C's nativity, I will be there of course, restfully! He's a soldier, and has a line! So proud of my little boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->