Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Sparkle - thinking of you and AA loads! Stay sticky AA - just a wee bit longer.

Sam - Thanks so much for sharing - she's such a cutie pie! Your ending was similar to mine except I had the vacuum - you did well hon - the episiotomy sucks doesn't it!

Bean - Poor you and little Nate - I hope they figure it out soon...could it have been trying to descend?

Amber - I grew up in Baltimore! (Roland Park) Have fun! How'd your cookies go over - I'm sure they are all gone by now :munch:

Lil - Not much longer now - I got impatient at the end as well.

I don't think so grand as whilst I was at the docs he tried to move the testicle down himself and he couldn't. The doctor said that he suspects that the testicle was never in the sac and that he doesnt think it will move down on its own either. He said that if he is right then they will refer him to a urologist at the 6 - 8 week check up.

Who Knows ..... Sure it will be sorted though. XX

Sam - Jessica is such a cutie! How adorable is she in that frock. :kiss: That was quite a birth story. Glad to hear that you were able to avoid the C-section. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Amber - Have fun in Baltimore! I also am curious on the status of the cookies you baked. :haha:

Sparkle - So sorry to hear that, but glad to hear that the contractions have settled down. Hope the flight back is ok, and AA continues staying put. :hugs:

Bean - Sorry to hear about Nate's lump. :hugs: I hope it descends on it's own, and that it's just taking a little longer than usual. What would be the next course of action if you do end up seeing the urologist?

Grand - How is Indy doing? Wow, soon he'll be 3 months old. :shock:

:hi: to everyone else.

AFM, had my appointment today and all seems to be going well (knock on wood!). Coco is still head down :)yipee:). She currently weighs around 6lbs, so doc is thinking that she'll be somewhere in the 7.5-8lb range at birth which I'm totally fine with. :thumbup: Cervix is still closed, but is 50% effaced and she's at a -2 station. So we'll see how things progress from here on out. :coffee:

Neffie - everything sounds like it is moving in the right direction.

Hi all.... XX

Just sharing a recent photo:

Attachments

• christmas 017.jpg
    christmas 017.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Just had a catch up... as been feeling sicky with a bug or something i ate.. not sure what yet.. but much better now.. :)

Sam-that is quite a story.. hope your recovery has been going well.. and jessica is beautiful..

Sparkle-hope you have made it home safe and the contractions stay at bay.. aa stay put.. thats an order..

Neffie-so happy to hear all is going well.. yay for coco being head down and ready to go.. hope in the next week or 2 she will be ready to come.. :) cant believe your 36 weeks now.. time is going fast..

AFM-like i said been sicky since yesterday.. i think i ate something not good cuz feel much better now.. had some spotting and bh's but both have stopped.. just one small episode of spotting.. not gonna worry.. have my appt on wednesday for 32 weeks.. will mention it then.. cant believe how fast its going.. gotta finish up the nursery now.. :)

bean---that is such a precious picture, he is so adorable!!! I just want to snuggle him up (and I bet that is just what you do!) I really hope things sort out for him. :hugs:

lil--good luck with finishing up the nursery and I hope your appointment goes well on wednesday! Glad you are feeling better and maybe the spotting was just your plug? They say that happens sometimes after 30 weeks. Not much longer now!!

neffie--good news on all fronts for little Coco!!! Sounds like she is growing just perfectly!!! I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out for you!! I

I can't wait to see our January babes!!!! :happydance:

Grand/Neffie-- I made about 14 different types of cookies, about 5 dozen per batch, so that totals about 840 cookies!!! :wacko: I never actually counted them before!!! I have a couple dozen left that I am taking to Baltimore with us and leaving them there (haha!)--I don't want to put back on any pounds that Grace's diet helped me lose these past 10 months!!!

Can you ladies believe this thread has been active for almost a year?! I went back yesterday and started to read through it from the beginning. Went through a few tissues as I read how much of our lives we have shared with one another, all the ups and downs, fears, concerns, happy news, etc.---it is all so very special and, even though I have never met any of you in person, I consider you all to be good friends and hope we manage to stay in touch with one another as our babes grow, as we have others graduate to this thread, and as some of us expand our families in the future. :hugs:

Much love and hugs :hugs: to you all, and I wish you all a fabulous New Year and all the best for 2012!!!! :friends:

Sparkle - i am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and i trully hope Apple Alice stays put for as long as possible (at least until you are home safely and the steriods have taken their full effect - but hopefully much longer).
Lots of love to you and your DH during this time :hugs:
xx

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. We are all settled at home now. I'm still having niggles and having just seen the midwife we suspect I'm in very early labour still. I have an 'irritable uterus' which basically means I'm feeling everything!! She's really happy with me. The steroids have had time to work so even tho AA will be early she will hopefully be fine. I wonder if she will be the last baby of 2011 on this thread of the first of 2012!! All me could say was its imminent!!
I feel calm now we are home. Although nervous of labour again!!

That is so great to hear Sparkle that you have made it home safe and sound.. hope your labor goes smooth.. and how exciting you may be the first baby of the new year.. :)

Hope your all doing well.. my bug seems to have completely gone now.. so who knows what it was about.. cant believe how close the end is now..

Excellent news, Sparkle! Glad you are home safe and I hope Apple Alice enters the world safe and sound, whether it be 2011 or 2012! huge hugs hun! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Sparkle, you are being so brave and sound so calm bow, well done honey and here's looking forward to news of apple alice's safe and healthy arrival xx

Neffie, glad all is good with coco, it's nearly your year!!

Lil, glad you feel better honey xx

Bean, poor Nate and poor you, such worrying times but it sounds like your doctors are doing everything they can and I am sure he will be fine. :)

Sam b thanks for sharing your birth story, how traumatic some of our ladies stories have been but how worth it!!

Grand, shell, Amber etc, hi ladies hope you all enjoyed Xmas with your little ones and they are all doing great xx

Hi to anyone I missed!!

Afm I am ok, had a lovely first Xmas for Georgina, we bought her the jumperoo and she likes it already which is fab! She also was a really good girl and slept 9 hours per night from Xmas eve til the 27th (4 nights) which was amazing even tho I still didn't really sleep!! Good job I didn't get used to it as we are back to getting up numerous times in the night again and she screams to be fed if I just try to soothe her, 13 week growth spurt maybe?? Who knows, I feel like I will never understand her properly :( think I am having a crisis of confidence today, it's 7 am and I am on the sofa trying to sleep after putting her down at 11.30 and going to bed at 12 with her waking back up at 1.40 for food, awake 45 mins, stirring and needing soothing at around 4ish then back awake at 6.15 for food. In addition neil's snoring is driving me to the brink of insanity so he has spent last two nights on the sofa (he's back in bed now hence me being downstairs) which makes me feel guilty even tho it's often me ending up on the sofa so we haven't had a full night in bed together for a while and still haven't dtd :( I was waiting for my first period which never came so I started my pill then we had to wait a week for it to take affect which brought us to Xmas which was manic then I caught a tummy bug so it's just not been possible, i just feel like we never will! I don't even know if I care right now and he doesn't seem bothered which upsets me too because it makes me feel like we'll never bother again and that's not the kind of relationship I want :(

We changed G's colic medicine this week too but I think it's giving her the runs, and surely her digestion should be getting better by now?? Maybe i am just crap at winding her, it's defo an area I don't have confidence in! We also changed her feed amounts as she wasn't finishing bottles (nowhere near) and of course now she is draining them and often wanting more so I don't know where I am with that??? Do I put her back up again??

Feeling emotional and tired so having a little cry as I type this, sorry ladies wasn't planning a self pity party when I started :(

Happy new year to you all, looking forward to our new babies in 2012 and more of our ff girls joining this thread xxxxx

sparkle so glad you are home.

kizzy hun :hugs: i think we all have those moments. nate has been suffering from colic but my other two didnt. i have times where i stand there saying i don't know what to do. its horrible because you feel that you should just know what to do. i understand and i am sure everybody else will.

as for bd - maybe your dh is just waiting for you to say when you are ready.

sometimes a good cry helps. xxxx

just popping online to wish all of you yummy mummys and yummy mummys to be a happy new year x

Happy New Year ladies! Wishing you and your families all the best for 2012!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Hope 2012 brings everyone lots of joy, happiness, and wonderful memories!

Happy new year everyone! Anyone else not make it till midnight? Lol

Happy New Year to you all..

Imp I made it but missed the ball drop.. ugh

Happy New Year all!
Still here still cooking AA....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member