Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Morning Ladies! :hi:

Sparkle - sorry to hear that you have a headcold/vomiting bug. I hope you feel better soon. and how rubbish that your ferry keeps being cancelled due to the weather. I trully hope you manage to get the ferry over to your Mum today. Good luck!

Kizzy - so sorry to hear that you are so sleep deprived. I really hope that Georgie lets her Mummy get some sleep soon. but I completely agree with your most recent post about our babies being so young, and to enjoy them while we can (even if that means co-sleeping when they aren't happy in their cribs)

Amber - well done for getting your Christmas tree and decorations up! the tree is beautiful! and OMG, how adorable is Grace?! I love her! Good luck with all the cookie baking - you trully are Supermom! :thumbup:

neffie - sorry you are in pain with your foot, but glad that it is nothing serious. great news on Coco doing so well in there, she will be here before you know it! Have fun at your shower today, and I will be thinking of you on your angel's anniversary on Monday :hugs:

Imp - thankyou for posting your beautiful photos. Alia is gorgeous! I love your Christmas card idea. And what a lovely little family you have.

Bean - great news that Nate is starting to sleep so well in his basket. It must be lovely to have some sleep alone in your bed! sorry to hear about his testicle. I hope it descends on its own.

Grand - hope you're still having a wonderful time with your Mom. sorry to hear that Indy's sleeping habits are hit and miss. I hope he settles into some sort of routine soon.

AFM: I am off into town today, leaving Freya with my Mum for a few hours. I will be meeting 2 of my best friends for our annual pre-Christmas lunch, where we will be swapping presents and celebrating Xmas with yummy food. This year we are going to an all-you-can eat world buffet! yummy yummy!! :munch:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

xx

As requested, here is a pic of Freya in her Christmas party dress...and also a few more taken this week :)
xx

Attachments

• AwakeFreya20.jpg
    AwakeFreya20.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
  • AwakeFreya23.jpg
    AwakeFreya23.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Carseat5.jpg
    Carseat5.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
We made it!!! Horrendous crossing, both C and I very seasick but we're here!!!

Woohoo! :dance:
Sorry to hear you and C were both sick, but at least you made it there finally.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your Mum, and I hope that Apple Alice stays put until you return. :hugs:
xx

Well Ladies, I was up at 4am, feeding Freya. When I got her back to sleep at 4.30am, instead of going back to sleep myself, I got up and spent 3 hours wrapping Xmas presents!
I managed to get everything wrapped before Freya woke up for her next feed! Woohoo! I was feeling so stressed out before, coz its getting so close to Christmas, and I hadnt wrapped anything. But now Im really relaxed and prepared (although very tired!) lol

xx

Shell- you nutcase! Sleep always wins over wrapping!! But well done you for getting it all finished...
I love Freya's new pictures. She looks gorgeous!

Hey ladies..

Have not been on here much this weekend.. yesterday went with dh for him to shop some for me then came home and my sister and her family came over to see our tree and lights and stuff.. and they stayed late.. then this morning we went to my nephew's first sunday school christmas program and dropped off mckenna after at my moms so i could wrap her presents.. been busy all weekend.. happy tomorrow is monday..

This week i need to finish baking and wrapping.. and rest..

Amber-im making a pie another lady on here made.. and she shared the recipe it a 100 mile peanut butter pie.. and it looked fab.. cant wait to make it and eat it.. :) so excited for the sweets.. mmm let the holidays begin..

Bean-hope all goes well and his problem fixes itself by his 6 week checkup..

Sparkle happy to hear you made it.. hope you can relax and enjoy christmas.. and aa stays put..

Shell-beautiful pics of freya.. she always looks so happy.. :)

Morning ladies!!

Bean--really hope Nate's testicle is able to drop on its own by his 6wk appt! Keeping you and your little guy in my thoughts and prayers!

Shell--hope you had a wonderful lunch! and good job on getting all those presents wrapped---i'm currently sitting here staring at an unwrapped pile!! haha :xmas16: And oh my! Freya is soooo adorable!!! Love the pictures and her party dress is so stylish!!! Thank you for sharing, she is definitely a beautiful happy baby!!

Sparkle--oh hun I am SO happy you were able to get on the ferry and get to your mums! :hugs: I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Keeping you and Apple Alice in my thoughts and prayers too!

Lil--wow, busy weekend! I hope you are able to get some rest this week leading up to this weekend!! That pie sounds divine, let me know how it turns out, I may have to beg you for the recipe!

Neffie--hope you had a wonderful shower and got lots of cool goodies for Coco!! Also, thinking about you and your angel today on your anniversary. :hugs:

AFM: had a busy weekend, got more baking done (still not done, but almost there!):xmas14: and we went to Grace's first xmas party yesterday to see Santa! My DH's boss and his wife have a little girl and they invited over us and some other friends with kids, then their friend dressed up as santa. A good time was had by all and we got Grace's first pictures with Santa without having to brave the mall!!! phew! Santa also brought a gift for her...more toys for her Baby Einstein play mat, which she is currently loving! Her favorite toy is a little frog that rattles and vibrates.

DH was so cute at the party. He was carrying her around, the proud daddy that he was, and every time I asked if he wanted me to take her, he would say no, lol. He really spoiled her this weekend, would not put her down, so here I am trying to get her back into our little work routine!

Hope all of you ladies are having a good start to your week!

Sparkle - So happy to hear that you made it! :thumbup: Enjoy your time with your mom, and hope you're feeling better. And AA, please stay cozy in mommy's tummy for a while longer...

Bean - Sorry to hear that. Hope the testicle descends on it's own. Is there any kind of medication that can be taken to help with it?

Grand - Looks like Indy is having a blast with his grandma. I'm sure he's just melting your hearts with all his cooing. :cloud9: Hope he settles into a longer sleep pattern soon.

Amber - I'm curious....how many total cookies did you bake?? :haha: That sure sounds like a lot! Your X-mas party sounds like a blast. That's great that you didn't have to be all huddled up at the mall waiting on a pic with Santa...those lines can sure be doozie. :wacko: Awww, your DH is so smitten by Grace. I can't wait to see what my OH will be like once Coco is here. But if his behavior right now is any indication, I say she already has him wrapped around her finger. :winkwink:

Shell - Look at Ms. Freya all decked out in her frock! How precious! :kiss: Those cheeks are so plump & cute...love it! Hope you had a wonderful time with your girlfriends. Good job on getting everything wrapped up...I haven't started on mine yet...

Lil - Looks like you had a busy weekend...hope you get some rest. Looks like you're all set for Christmas. 30 weeks in 2 days time...not too much longer now.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, had a hectic but fun weekend! Our shower was lovely, and we had a great time! Also, the people from work threw me a surprise shower on Friday, so that was an unexpected treat. :) I think we're pretty close to having everything we need...just need to get a few things here and there. The two big things I need to get done this week apart from wrapping presents is wash Coco's sheets, towels, clothes, etc. and pack my hospital bag. I should have already had this done by now, but better late than never, right?

Today has been tougher than I thought. Our lost angel has been on my mind all day long! :cry: I know he/she is watching over us and his/her little sister. It's almost surreal that a year has already gone by.....

Bittersweet day for you today, huh Neffie?
Happy 35 weeks Hun! and lots of hugs to you and your OH on your Angel's anniversary :hugs:

xx

Neffie--Happy 35 weeks hun! I am glad that your shower went so well and awesome that your work threw a surprise shower as well, so very nice of them!!

As for your cookie question--I bake about 12-14 different types of cookies each year for the holidays. My grandmother used to do this while I was growing up, and since she is in her 80s now, I have kind of stepped up to help have cookies around for the family at Christmas. I also provide cookies at both my and my husband's office parties and give out some to friends as gifts. They tend to be a hit (but I credit Grandma for the recipes!) and folks were a bit worried this year that I wasn't going to make any with Grace and all. Normally it is 2-3 days of nonstop baking for me, so this year I tried to spread it out over a week or so, and that has seemed to work!

Aww next year Amber you will have grace to help you.. :)

Wow sorry i missed it Neffie-happy 35 weeks.. 2 more to term.. :) and hope your day went as well as it could have.. happy to hear your shower went well to..

Done with my wrapping.. yay just have three more gifts to put into bags.. :) then im all done.. but the wrapping paper is put away till next year.. what a relief.. lol just need to finish the last ones up and then bake a bit more.. then its parties and me being pooped.. :) Love the holidays

Lil--it is so cute that you mention that about Grace!! I already have been taking her out there in her little Papasan chair (safely away from the oven and my madness of flour and sugar!) when she is awake and I talk to her about the cookies and how I am making them!! She looks at me like I am nuts, but seems happy to be out there with me! Next year will be a trip for sure with her! I can see the flour and wooden spoons flying!! haha

Good job on getting the wrapping done!! :thumbup: Not much longer now for total Xmas exhaustion!!! Make sure you get some rest in there for you and the little one!!

OMG Amber! i adore your new avatar pic!
Grace is gorgeous!!
xx

Amber - Love your new avatar pic! :thumbup: What a cutie! :baby: Cookie question back at ya...you said you bake 12-14 different kinds...what I was curious about is the total number of cookies you bake...:haha: I'm sure it's a staggering number especially since you bake for days in a row. So do tell how many...I'm not even going to try and guess. :winkwink:

Hi all

loving the pics of all the babies.

Thank you for all you words on Nates manly bits.

There is lots of talk of cookies on here its making me hungry.

Just a quick post to say hi to all. Hope everybody is ok. XXXXX

Will post properly tom hopefully. With the kids off I can't seem to get the time to read everything through and post. Also Nate has been very grizzly and clingy. Only settling in his bouncer for 10 mins at most really and then wanting to be fed and held. IDK maybe he is not feeloing 100 % - he does sound a little chesty actually.

XXXXX

Evening ladies!! Just popped in to let u know I'm still alive lol
Will catch up and post asap x

Sparkle - so glad you made it to your moms!!

Just poppin' in to check up on everyone! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

I'll leave ya with a few photos... 1. My little girl and all her hair! She has so much. lol

2. She smiles!

Attachments

• Alia Ella Dec 2011 -2.jpg
    Alia Ella Dec 2011 -2.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8
  • happy baby.jpg
    happy baby.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics