Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Bean - You snuck in there on me. Nate is adorable! :kiss: Glad to hear that he doesn't have a hernia. I'm sure that's a huge relief for you. When are they going to schedule his operation?

heres my handsome guy at 6 days old :)

will add more soon i promise:flower:

Attachments

• blackbackrbryce.jpg
    blackbackrbryce.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Bean--so glad to hear that Nate doesnt have a hernia! phew! I am relieved for you!! Also glad to hear that you are getting somewhere with the bathroom situation, but I hope it is done for good soon! Nates photos are so adorable!! I can't believe how much he has grown since you last posted pics!!

Lil--aww, little Bryce is so precious!! Thank you for sharing a photo, and I can't wait to see more!!! Also glad to hear that things are going so well with his settling in!! Excellent that Big Sis is taking it so well too and enjoying him!! :thumbup: And wow--only 4 lbs off from pre-prego weight, that is fabulous!! :happydance:

Neffie--Happy 1 month little Coco!! Wow that month flew by so fast!! I hope the pediatrician appointment goes well, I am sure it will! The feeding frenzy is pretty normal, Grace has gone through a couple of those, hang in there!!

Grand--aw hun :hugs: I am still here across the ocean thinking of you and little Indy and hoping things start to improve. It may be that Indy is just a bit more advanced in the separation area (ie, he knows and recognizes when you are not there and is a bit oriented as to time and duration you are gone). I was reading up on separation anxiety in children and they say that at around 4-6 months, babies start to recognize when mommy and daddy are not around, but have no sense of time or space that they are gone and at around 6 months, they start to develop that sense of time and space--Indy just may be ahead of the curve. It should get better though once you set into a routine. There is a little 6 month old in Grace's class that is really clingy and cries really hard when her mommy drops her off. I have watched the teachers using different distraction and comforting techniques to calm her down and it seems to work most of the time. I am really, really keeping you both in my thoughts hun. Never forget that you are an excellent mother and very much loved by your little boy! :hugs:

Happy Friday to the rest of you ladies! I am hoping to have a healthy weekend with the family and am going to try and start clearing out our finished basement (that has been used soley for storage these past 2 years since we bought the house). My goal is to turn it into a playroom for Grace!! Here's hoping DH cooperates in my plan to make a little wonderland for her! :flower:

Thanks Amber... thats what we did with our basement.. we recently finished it and made half of it a playroom for McKenna and the other half more of a family room area with a big screen tv ( well not huge lol) and a sectional.. hope your dh cooperates.. :)

:hi: Hello ladies!!!

I know it's a little late, but...

WELCOME BRYCE!! :wohoo:
So happy for you, Lil!!! :cry: He's adorable.

I can't get over how quickly time is flying and how some of you have babies that are MONTHS old!!! Wow! And some of you are even trying for #2! (Grand! How wonderful! I plan on NTNP right away as well)

I'm feeling better about things lately, just taking it one day at a time. I've been seeing an acupuncturist and an osteopath for my aches and pains as well as for my anxiety, and they have really helped. :thumbup:
I can't believe that I start the 3rd trimester tomorrow!

xo

Thanks Anna... happy to hear ur doing well, happy 3rd tri tomorrow it will fly now :) yay 4 ntnp soon after too, lol get this liitle lady here first, so excited for you :)

I have been following along with u lovely ladies all along but havnt really had time to post Naomi is doing well, officially 4 months on monday! I just wanted to share a funny with you that I thought I clicked on last page as always and I was reading about Kizzy and Grand and all of these preggo symptoms, I couldnt believe you had both been brave enough to conceive again alreay then I realized I was on the first pgs haha!!! All the babies are so sweet and congrats to Lil-growing so quickly and most of you are a little ahead of me so you have no idea how much advice I get from reading your posts! I am still sleeping with Naomi in our bed at night as well and know I should break the habit soon!! But I feel so much more secure knowing shes right there! Love and hugs to all

Evening ladies

Sorry been MIA
Hope your all well and babys are thriving.
Haven't had chance to read all post but did read that Nate has the all clear, fab news!

This time last week I was in the pub drinking with my best freind, tonight we are looking at songs for her babys celebration of life (dont like the word funerals theyre for people who have had their time) none stop police questioning as all sudden deaths have, first postmoderm came bk inconclusive just bleed on brain with no obvious injury, hoping and praying that is was somthing medical that just 'happend'
We will get there eventually, taking every minute as it comes and taking every emotion she's going throigh as just that. We are a strong unit and that's what will get us through, thank u again for your well wishes and prayers ladies

Haven't got much to say on Libby, she's just gorgeous adorable Libby, she turned 5 months yesterday, feels like she's been here forever! I love my babya so much, this week has tought me to live life to the max and make sure everyone knows how much I love them and to appriciate every breathe my bqbyw take as I now know all too well tommorrow is never promised..... Xx

Oh Vix thank you.

You and your friend have been in my thoughts so much this week. I look at my boys and see how lucky I am. I can't even imagine the desperation and pain and well, there are just no words.

XX

Vix she's so lucky to have a friend like you. Everytime I read your posts I am brought to tears. I couldn't fathem the pain shes going through. Makes me hug Alia a little tighter every day.

Doing good here.. had bryce's 2 week (well almost 3 weeks) appt yesterday and he was 7lbs 7oz.. so he is getting big fast.. :) 3 weeks old tomorrow already.. where is time going..

Guess who's here!

Selah Faith made her appearance March 6 at 9:47am! She weighs 7lb14oz and is 20.5 in long.

More later (including a picture!), but I'm still in the hospital recovering from my c section. Just wanted to update you all!

Beth - Congrats!! :dance: Welcome to the world baby Selah. Lovely name! Hope you have a speedy recovery. Look forward to seeing pictures.

Beth- many congratulations! Welcome to the world Selah, hope you are all recovering well.

Lil- glad Bryce is growing well. E was also 7lb 7 last week!!

Afm- we are ticking along. I still feel like I'm living from day to day but so far everyone seems happy! E was 1 month yesterday. She's still a little thing at 7lb7 but feeding really well so I'm happy. Naps are going less well but night sleeping not too bad. She feeds at 7 then usually again at midnight, 3 and 6/7... She goes back into her Moses basket afterwards which is fantastic! We ended up cosleeping with C because he hated it so much! She's such a different baby!
Lots of love to all x

Vix- how are you holding up, you and your friend have been in my prayers x

Another chance to catch up at last!

Beth - CONGRATULATIONS - Selah is a beautiful name. I hope you are recovering well and not too sore after your section.

Vix - so sorry to hear about your friends loss. Very very sad and I will give Callum even more cuddles today after reading about it.

Lil - your wee man is growing fast and is so cute in that picture.

Sparkle - your birth story was amazing! Emilia is gorgeous and her big brother looks so proud x

Grand - sorry to hear about the nanny separation issues. I hope he is starting to settle in and you are not too upset by it all. MA kes me think I need to start leaving Callum a bit more with other people and get him used to being a wee bit independent rather than with me 24/7.

Amber - I love the photos of Grace having her solids - she looks like she enjoyed them!

Bean - Nate looks like he is enjoying his bath! I am pleased that his appointment went well with the testicle issues.

Imp - you have inspired me to try and take some nursing photos of callum but he is such a fast feeder now it is a bit tricky.

Anna - loving the bump third tri already its flown by!

We have been doing ok feeding is a bit odd - he feeds for about 5 mins if I am lucky then won't reattach just cries and cries at me. He then goes 3-4 hours before he needs more so I think he has just become super efficient. He gained 8oz in the last week so he is obviously getting enough. Sleeping still not great up 3-4 times a night twice if I am lucky. I have started to realise he does not need fed at all of these and he will resettle with his dummy at one or two of them but it still means I am up and down like a yoyo!
Daytime naps are very vvariable usually 3 a day anywhere from 40mins to 2 hours long. HE needs his dummy to settle in the day but not at night when he feeds but he does need it to settle if I don't feed him - all a bit odd really. I didn't want him to get too reliant on a dummy (pacifier for the americans!) so he learns to go to sleep on his own but it is difficult not to use it when he is screaming at you in the middle of the night. Our main problem is getting out and about now. He feeds even worse out of the house and wont settle to sleep when we are out - he just cries and gets overtired. HE will fall asleep in the car seat or pram but only when we are moving, as soon as we stop he is up. Unfortunately this all makes me feel very tied to the house for feeds and sleeps my DH feels the same on weekends, kind of like we have no freedom now. Any advice? I don't know if I should just go out, cope with the crying when he gets tired and he will get used to sleeping at naptimes when we are out and about or if this will just make my nights even worse?
Sorry to moan but I feel a bit stuck and thought you ladies might have some ideas?

CONGRATULATIONS BETH ON THE BIRTH OF SELAH FAITH!!

I hope you are recovering well from your c-section.
Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing some pics

xx

Hi Ladies! :hi:

I am back from my 2 weeks working away. I have caught up on all of your messages, but havent had the chance to reply to you all yet.
I will try later when OH is home and distracting Freya!

Hope you are all well :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back