Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thanks ladies..

Sparkle what a surprise.. but a good one.. hope your ready for crazy though at 2 under 1 will be crazy.. :)

Sparkle- that's fantastic news!! Congratulations Hun, can't wait to find out how far along you are :) :happydance:

Grey- yay!! So pleased your scan went so well and a heartbeat too- what's relief, I'm so so so pleased for you :happydance::happydance:

Amber- seriously impressed with Grace's vocabulary and wow on coming up to 6 months- where has the time gone??

Lil- glad to hear Bryce is feeling better, and really nice to see him growing into a little man :)

Beanwood- sorry to hear Nate was sad when you went out for your night, I'm sure it's only a temporary thing and good for DH for even giving the babysitting thing alone a bash :)

Kizzy & Milos mum- sorry to hear the daytime nap isn't working for your little ones, some angels just aren't daytime sleepers but don't give up yet, they may still surprise you ;)

Neffie- yay for Coco doing so well at daycare!!! That is brilliant news and such relief for you- like I've said it's always harder on the parents to leave their
babies, but this must make it so much easier for you- hurray!

Anyone else I've missed out :hi: Hope you're all doing ok :)

Finally I can't deny I'm starting to get a neat little bump- hurray!! And I'm starting to get little flutters- so weird but oh so lovely :thumbup:

Amber - What gorgeous photos.

Lil - I can't believe Bryce is 2 months already.

Kizzy - That is a lovely photo on your avatar.

Sparkle - So glad for you....a lovely surprise.

Sarah - thats so exciting that you are feeling flutters.

Milo, Grey ....HI ...

I am with you Kizzy wheres Grand/shell and Sam????

XX

Grey - Yay, awesome news on your scan! So happy for you. :) Hope this will help you relax a bit and start to enjoy the pregnancy.

Sparkle - Wow, congrats! I can imagine that must have been quite the shock, but I'm sure 3 kids will be great. Enjoy the pregnancy!

Amber - That's awesome that Grace is already saying so many words. Way to go on the vocab Ms. Grace! :thumbup:

Lil - Great news on Bryce's check up. Sorry to hear that he didn't do well with the shots, but it's great that he's feeling better.

Kizzy - That's such a cute pic of Georgina in your avatar!

Sarah - Great news on the bump and feeling flutters. I still remember the first time I felt Coco move...it was just magical. :cloud9: Keep us posted on your scan, and share some pics if you're up to it.

AFM, I have some ground breaking news to share. Coco took her first bottle at daycare yesterday!!!! :yipee: They called me right away to share the news since they knew I was anxious about it. I was in a public place when I got the call, and literally yelled out with joy. I'm sure people around me thought I was nuts, but I couldn't have cared less. :winkwink: I was hoping that her taking the bottle wasn't a one off case, but she continued taking them, and drank more at each feeding. I'm so so proud of my baby!!! :cloud9: It sure is a huge relief, especially since I'm back to work next week. OH couldn't feed her last night as he was working late, but we're so looking forward to see her take a bottle from him today. Hope it works!

Go coco go (and could you teach Callum how to do it too?) x

Yeah. Coco!!! And I agree with milo teach Alia please. Lol.

Hello my lovelies, room for one more? :flower:

I went through our first loss with Grandbleu and have only just managed to graduate to PAL. I really want to join a nice supportive group that may just manage to stop me going completely mental before I finally graduate from first tri :wacko:

We had a MMC at almost 10 weeks, baby stopped growing at 6 :cry: I am so scared that the same thing is going to happen again.

Hello ladies long time no speak sorry i have been MIA but jessica has been a bit of a handful with teething it looks like she has 6 teeth trying to make an appearance her back teeth feel very sharp but havent broke the skin yet and her top 2 teeth are getting harder and more square everyday and you can see 2 white lines on her bottom gum so one second she is laughing the next she is screaming so its hard work lol :dohh: I cant believe she is 20weeks old on saturday where has the time gone??

there is alot to catch up on so i will have a lengthy read and reply properly :)

hope you are all well

xxxxxx

Sam have you tried dentinox? We prescribe it a lot to patients and have always had good feedback :flower:

Hope everyone is well..

Yay for coco so pleased to hear neffie.. :)

Welcome over feisty.. :) Congrats on your pregnancy and fxed for a h & h 9 months.. but pal sucks and is very hard.. Stay positive..

Feisty I remember you, congratulations on your pregnancy, try to enjoy it along with being terrified xxxx

So lovely to have more prego's in our thread :) xx

Congratulations Feisty - lovely to have another bump on here (well not quite a bump yet but it will be soon!) I really hope you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy soon x

SamB - wow that is a lot of teeth at once when she is so little, must be torture for her (And you) I hope they settle soon.

Feisty - so is dentinox better than bonjela then? I saw another mum using dentinox the other day and wondered if it is any better?

Hope everyone else is well x

Anbesol is meant to be the best one mills, we use all three (dentinox, bonjela and anbesol) altho I had to chuck my tube as it split!

i would like to start by saying a massive congratulations to all the expectant moms: Sarah, Grey, Fiesty & Sparkle (wow :D) wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Grand: so sorry for your loss thinking of you!!

Neffie: well done to coco at daycare :thumbup:

Grey: i am sooo glad your scan went well :happydance:

Sarah: i remember when i started having flutters i soooooooo miss being pregnant lol!! enjoy it :)

Milos: Jess doesnt sleep well in the day but goes down at about 6:30pm so i am just taking it in my stride even thou it is hard when they are awake all day.

Amber: Well done Grace i am super impressed with her chatting i hope Jess will talk early as she is a very talkative baby and is constantly chatting to herself and anyone who will listen lol. And Grace looks beautiful on those pix i could just munch her up :kiss:

Hi to everyone i have missed :hi:

Fiesty: I will try dentinox as i am open to anything that will help her she is on calpol and bongela at the moment but dont seem to even scratch the surface :( i do feel for her.

AFM: again i am sorry i havent been around i have had so much going on Jess has been teething since 12wks old and it is getting worse sometimes want to rip my hair out lol!!

I have my driving test next week and i am absolutely scared sh*tless :haha:

I also had a smear in march and some cells came back abnormal so i had to have a minor operation on my cervix FX'd all stays ok with that!

sorry if i have missed anyone!!

My facebook if anyone wants to add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.boulanger just let me know who you are so i know :D

Omg Welcome Feisty!! I remember you and big congratulations :) I was nervous as hell during the first and it seems we had losses at exactly the same time as each other, but here I am 5 months in and all good- am sure you will be fine too!!

Sam- hello hun! :hi: Firstly fingers crossed for your driving test, my husband passed his last week so I know how nervous you must be. Also hope your ok after your op, I had a colposcopy a few years back for abnormal cells, so not pleasant but just one of those damn annoying down sides to being a girl- hope you're ok :)

Hey everyone else- just so nice to see some more familiar faces back on here :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->