Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Sparkle I'm so very sorry to hear this, sending big hugs and lots of love xxxx

Sparkle--:cry: oh hun I am so sorry, :hugs: you are in my thoughts and prayers today, and sending you lots of love. :hugs:

shell - i am sorry to hear that little freya is struggling with teething.

hi all...... i am shattered..i am trying to sort out what was going to be nates room. my mom is coming to stay.....she had my dad back for a couple of days but now he is gone again...having admitted to some affairs. My mom took to many tablets in the week and ended up in hospital so am having to keep a close eye on her. Is it selfish to say that i don't need this as its spoling time with nate. I love my dad but dont know if i will ever forgive him. sorry for the none baby related rant....hope no one minds. xx

Sparkle - i am soooo sorry hun! :hugs: thinking of you stay strong xxx

Sparkle - I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: Thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

Bean - Sorry to hear what's going on between your parents. I hope your mom feels better soon. Big :hug:.

Sparkle I am so sorry my sweet :hugs: Only ever a PM away if you need to talk/vent :hugs:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while ladies, had an early scan Saturday that showed I was measuring well behind my LMP at 4-5 weeks rather then 6. No one at EPU had the foresight to advise me that scans this early are ambiguous as babies develop at such different rates until about 12 weeks. So spent most of the weekend believing we had had another MMC :cry: Just had my results back from HCG and it is actually 710 which is really good for 5 weeks (I know I ovulated late but also think I may have implanted late) I have to have another blood test tomorrow just to check they are going in the right direction.

So our Christmas baby seems to be doing okay :cloud9: Fingers crossed for me lovelies :flower:

Feisty- thinking of you. Hope your bloods are on the up!

Thank you all ladies for your kind words. I'm still in shock to be honest. From the bloods and scan the dr thinks I was about 8 weeks, of course we will never know for sure. I feel so so guilty.

Sparkle you have nothing to feel guilty about! There is nothing that could have prevented it :hugs:

Huge :hugs: Sparkle, sorry for your loss :( Don't know what else to say :(

sparkle so sorry to hear of your loss and i agree dont feel guilty you didnt know and it wouldnt have helped if you did... big hugs

fxed feisty..

Hey ladies!

Samb--I hope things improved with your OH and you finally got some rest. It is very hard for men to understand the type of exhaustion that sets in when you are a mum taking care of a little one all day. I swear sometimes they think that when we are home all day with the little one we must be well-rested--which is quite the opposite! Taking care of a little one, especially one that is teething and grumpy is exhaustive work!! :hugs: to you! Also happy to hear the granules are working for you!

Neffie--I hope you and Coco got through your first day back to work ok, I was thinking of you both! :hugs: On the car seat--yes, we got the Graco MyRide 65 with safety surround, the newly designed black/red one that came out this past year. It is rearfacing up to 40 lbs, and then can be forward facing after that up to 80 lbs I think. Grace absolutely LOVES it and you can tell she is feeling like a big girl in it!

Shell--glad to hear Freya is feeling better after cutting her second tooth!:thumbup: (we are still waiting for Grace's first!) I hope you are starting to get some more rest. Did you ever make a decision on returning to work early or were you able to manage to stay home with your darling girl? I know you were struggling with that decision a couple months back, I hope things are looking brighter and you managed to find a way to stay home like you were hoping!

Bean--I am so sorry to hear what you are going through with your parents. Having to deal with your father's news about his infidelity combined with your mother needing to move in with you is a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety to deal with on top of having a newborn to care for. I hope your mom is able to recover quickly (it will certainly be hard) so that you can return all of your focus onto little Nate. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Feisty--thinking of you hun, I hope you get continued positive results from your blood test tomorrow! These early weeks are so stressful, we are here for you! :hugs:

Sparkle--don't feel guilty hun! :hugs: It was beyond your control, huge hugs to you!

:hi: to all you other ladies, I hope you are all doing well!

AFM: Grace's 6 month checkup is on Thursday, so I took the whole day off to spend with her, really looking forward to it! I swear I spend my days eagerly waiting for it to be 6 o'clock so I can be with her, which is all I seem to want these days!

Sparkle - you have nothing to feel guilty about. It is so sad that you feel that way. thinking of you...XX

neffie hun thanks.....how is little coco

Feisty, grey and sarah..thinkin of you guys....

Amber - 6 months old omgoodness.

did i mention that my dads ....... is a 23 year old. I am so ashamed...X

Hi everybody else...XXX

Bean--the only one who should be ashamed of themselves is your father. :hugs: to you, this is NOT your fault!

Oh Sparkle Honey :cry: I am so so sorry.
Regardless of the fact that this little angel was unplanned, the loss of any baby is heartbreaking. And especially after you have lost so many little angels in such a short time. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. My heart goes out to you. Please do not feel guilty, you have done nothing wrong. You, your DH, C and E are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Lots of love :hugs:
xx

Bean - so sorry to hear you are going through such a stressful time right now. My Dad cheated on my Mum too, but I was a child, and have no memory of it. It must be so much harder to deal with when you are an adult. Please don't feel ashamed, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have done nothing but be a wonderful daughter to both of your parents during this difficult time. I hope your Mom is OK after her overdose. Thinking of you :hugs:

Feisty - this must be such a worrying time for you. But Im here if you need to talk. I went through the same thing with Freya (read back over the first few pages of this thread if you need to). My early scan at 7 weeks only showed a sac measuring 5 weeks, and no baby or heartbeat to be seen. We thought it was all over, and spent a very stressful 10 days waiting for our next scan. However, 10 days later, there was Freya! measuring 7 weeks with a strong heartbeat. I dont know what happened there, whether I had my dates wrong, or if she was just slow to develop? But she is now a happy healthy 6 month old. I hope my story inspires you to stay positive, and believe that your rainbow baby will be just fine :hugs:

Amber - I hope you enjoy your Mommy-Daughter day on Thursday :) Thanks for asking about my work situation too.

AFM: So, I havent had a chance to update you about whats been going on here lately...I am returning to work at the end of next month - but only for 6 weeks. Then I am starting a new job! Working in a school wouldnt have worked for my new circumstances. I would have had to work Mon-Fri, 8-4, and would have missed out on so much of Freya's development. (I looked into going back part-time, but couldnt manage financially). Whereas, my new job will hopefully let me work 3 long days (12 hour shifts) per week. Which means I will still have 4 days a week to spend with Freya, and will still earn a full wage. Yay!
In other news, Freya is now on 3 solid meals a day, with follow-on milk from a bottle in between meals. I also breastfeed her twice a day (morning and evening), because we are both still enjoying it, and neither of us want to stop yet. (So yes, Milo, I am breastfeeding a baby who has 2 teeth!)
We have also cut out her nighttime feeds, as recommended by the Health Visitor. This is brilliant, as she was waking up for a feed every 2 hours, and was ruining everyone's sleep.
I will try to post some photos, but will need to resize them first.

Hope everyone is well :friends:

xx

Sparkle honey I am so sorry for your loss, please don't feel guilty and I hope it won't spoil the enjoyment you were feeling with you lovely little family xxx

Bean, oh god, you poor thing, it sounds like a horrible situation and so sad especially when you should be just relaxing and enjoying Nate. I think your mum probably really appreciates your support and your dad will hopefully come to his senses soon, nothing like the attentions of a young woman to flatter a mans ego eh?? Xxx

Shell, great to hear from you Hun, glad all is ok even if freya's had a few bad days/weeks, now we are four teeth in I can honestly say the first two were the worst dp it does (seem to) get easier! Great about your job too, what is the new one doing?

Amber, a lovely day off with grace, how wonderful, I know how important and precious those days are for you xxx

Hi everyone else!!

Thank you all for your kind wishes after G's nut scare, she was completely back to normal by Sunday, thank god! We went to docs on Monday and are being referred for allergy testing so just got to wait for the appt now. G is doing great, sttn 11 or 12 hours which is fab and these last 3 days has had a two hour day time nap aswell which as you know us almost unheard of for my baby girl so she's really well rested and therefore very happy!! I am loving being with her more and more these days, she is so comical and lovely company, we go out for lunch and it's so lovely her sitting up at the table in either her bumbo or a high chair just eating away and loving the experience :) it's s good job I enjoy it as I am jobless as of monday!! Haha xx

Kizzy - wow, 4 teeth! Georgie is a big girl now! Glad to hear the 1st 2 teeth are the hardest - we are out of the woods now then? Bless G and her allergy testing. I hope you get everything sorted soon. and wow - sttn! I am sooo jealous!!! :sick: lol. Oh yeah, my new job! its at a children's hospice, caring for children with life-limiting conditions. What are you gonna do about being redundant/jobless?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->