Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thanks ladies, I've been taking Fenugreek for almost 3 weeks and no real increase (perhaps taking me from 15-20ml per express)...I think it's the PCOS that's screwed me over.

awe that sucks..have you asked dr..here they sometimes prescribe reglan to help with milk production as well.

Wow Grey your little girl is 1 month already... hope you get some help on the production problems.. cant help never did bfing..

Love how are you doing sweeite.. are you on bcps now or done with that..

i'm done with the bcps ...af started on the 19th..went for u/s today and the cysts last month were 19 and 14mm ...this month they have shrank to 15 and 8 mm..which is less than 2cm in size like they like..i have to wait for dr to interpret the results...and then they will call me to tell me what they want me to do again..i'm off to bed..i'm tired..
btw..it's 65 degrees and sunny here today:) and i have to sleep the day away because i have to work tonight..

Panicking like mad. Had cramping last night and this morning and now I'm bleeding again :cry:
Its a bit heavier than last time but coupled with the mild cramps, its sent me into a panic.
Booked a docs appt for tomorrow, want to be referred to EPAU :cry:

New - I hope your bleeding and cramping has settled down this evening. FXed that your doc will send you to the epau tomorrow and I am praying that everything is ok with your little haribo xxx

New, i'll be praying for you hun..please keep us updated..:hugs:

I got to start clomid..:wohoo: i took first dose yesterday before work..

New--Continuing to pray for you and litle Haribo. :hugs: I have a friend who bled throughout her entire pregnancy, and they could never figure out the source of the bleeding, she was always going back and forth for scans, etc. She has a beautiful 3 1/2 year old little man. I am keeping my figers crossed that your bleeding is just the drugs, etc. and little Haribo is growing big and strong! :hugs:

Grey--I also have been told that something called Milk Thistle helps with milk production? It is another type of herb. I never personally tried it myself, but maybe ask your consultant about it? I swear in one of my breastfeeding questions in the forum way back someone mentioned they took that with good results.

Love--:happydance: Whoohoo on the Clomid!!! Bring on lots of :sex: and that Rainbow baby!! I am so excited for you hun!!! :happydance:

Lil--hope you are in the process of catching that egg!!!

On us--Pregnancy-wise, just patiently, well impatiently waiting for our scan on the 1st. Next Friday can't come soon enough!! We are getting a lot of boy guesses this time, pretty much everyone predicted girl last time, and they were right, so we shall see!! If it is a boy, I am so not sure what to do with all this girlie stuff I have lying around, lol, looks like I will be making a very big stop at Once Upon a Child (gently used, second hand children's clothing place) and trading in pink for blue!! I have had a gut feeling throughout this pregnancy that it may be a boy, and I have dreamed about a boy, but I don't have myself convinced, there is a little sliver of me that is still saying Grace is getting a baby sister. Either way, we will be so very happy, DH even this weekend, out of the blue, said "I am so happy we are having another little one." Bless him! It made my day!! He is such a good daddy to Grace, he spoils her rotten and loves her to pieces, I just know the same will be with #2!!

I am having some soreness in my pelvic area, Im guessing that is my body doing some more stretching/making room. It hurts when I laugh or cough though, which is not fun!! I think the MS is officially out the door, whoohoo! It took long enough!!

Grace--our little lady still has a bit of a temper. She threw herself onto the floor in a fit at school last Friday and punched/scratched herself below her right eye, she had quite a shiner all weekend, lol. Not sure really what to do about her fits. She is so spoiled, I think we have to be making it worse. I try to let her cry her fits out, but end up giving in in the end, I just can't bear to see her cry. I think I need some mommy training!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well! :flower:

amber,..goodness poor grace..but those tantrums do get exhausting, more for the mommies than the babies..lol
my five year old still has whiney fits..lol
i love second hand stores...it helps me save lots of money with both my girls

Hi all,

I went to the docs this morning and have a scan at the EPAU tomorrow at 11.10am.
Doc seems quite confident that all could be ok, but knows that no amount of convincing will calm me down, hence the scan.

I want to believe that all will be ok, but can't believe that I can be one of the lucky ones.

Time will tell eh. But thanks for all the positive comments :hugs:

New - I hope it all went ok :hugs:

Amber - Grace sounds like a very strong willed little lady! Callum is a bit of a monster for having tantrums too but thankfully he does not physically harm himself just has a strop cries a bit then stops when he realises we are ignoring him (and often laughing to ourselves!) He is however a bit of a wildchild, always climbing, running, falling over and generally in destruction mode. Our house is completely childproofed but I still find myself saying NO constantly!

xxx

Well, to my immense relief Haribo is still going strong and measuring exactly 8+4.
My first time for a successful tummy scan too :happydance:

I am over the moon as you can imagine. The EPAU lady was talking to me afterwards and I was watching her lips move but didn't take anything in. Think I was in shock :haha:

Due date has moved to 31st August but I reckon it'll change again by 12 weeks.

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement - very much appreciated!

Oh and here is a very grainy Haribo :)

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/21AA5FF6-A0A4-47E7-A9FC-FAC2744D0CDC-250-00000016A373B2A1.jpg

Oh New, I am so over the moon and happy for you!!! :happydance: And a beautiful pic of Haribo!!! This is such wonderful news!!! Were they able to discover what was causing the bleeding or is it still thought to be the drugs you are on?

New- what a wonderful picture!! Many congratulations to you and little haribo xx

No Amber, no reason for the bleed to be seen and they did have a good look.
EPAU lady said it could just be cervical cells that have become irritated.

I am so happy right now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->