Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

amber i have if u go to my journal u will see lol

Sorry, I need to be better about keeping track of everyone's journals. I was too lazy to start one of my own so I kinda put everything in here. :blush:

:hugs: to you hun

16 weeks today, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

Still waiting on DHs schedule to I can get our gender scan set up, should be the last week of this month or the first week of next month. He is going to be travelling to NY, Boston and Missouri on business over the next few weeks, and certainly wants to be around when I get my scan, so I need him to get things finalized!

Still have no strong feelings one way or the other, boy or girl, but most people are telling me they think it is a boy, but I have had a few girlie guesses too!

My MS is still hovering around, but much better than it was. Going back on the GD diet (even though I don't have GD) has really helped my headaches. Although it sucks, I crave sweets with this baby something fierce, and those are what give me headaches! :dohh:

16 weeks, blimey time is flying for you!

I have nothing to say other than I am shattered!
Less than an hour to go in work and I need a lie down :sleep: that's if Milo will let me!

He may, after you give him the requisite number of kisses and snuggles of course! :winkwink:

New - congratulations what a lovely little bean! I hope the next few weeks fly past for you x
Ps lots of milo kissing and snuggling going on here too!

Amber - 16 weeks how can that be already! It's flying past and I can't wait to hear what colour his bump is - my guess is blue x

New- yay!!! Many many congratulations! Xx

Amber- wow time is flying. When are you (if) finding out the flavour x

We will be finding out either the last week of this month or the first week of next month. I am waiting on DH to finalize the dates for the depositions (he is a trial lawyer and travels a lot!) he is taking in New York and Boston during those weeks so I can schedule the exact date. He wants to be there obviously, so I am impatiently :trouble: waiting on his schedule, haha!

We have a date! We will be finding out if I have a pink or blue bump on Feb 1st! So excited, I can't wait! :happydance:

yay amber... not long to go!!!!

I say blue :)

waiting around again here.. to ovulate.. :)

amber,that is exciting news..

lil..the waiting game sucks..i feel like this month has moved quickly but dragged in terms of ttc for me

i have u/s tomorrow.. af started, it won't be heavy like normally have as i was on bcp..i highly doubt they will say i can start clomid, and if they don't let me then i'm just not going to take the bcp's this month unless they really push the issue

Brilliant news amber very exciting - I am guessing blue too but can't wait for the first to find out!

Lil good luck for this cycle x

Love I hope your ultrasound goes ok tomorrow and they let you stop the BCPs x

Amber - how exciting! I say boy too :hugs:

Love - good luck for your scan, really hope you can TTC this month :hugs:

Lil - good luck for this month. :hugs:

AFM - doing ok, plodding on! Not feeling wonderful but I'll put up with it as long as all is ok. 11 sleeps to next scan... would really love to see an active beanie in there. It would be wonderful. Keeping everything crossed.

Not long to go until you find out!! Exciting :D :D

How are you all doing? I'm coming out of the baby blue period (finally!) and Isabelle has gone from total night owl to sleeping 3-4 at a time at night, bliss! We're currently trying to work out what to do regarding her TT as it's re-grown badly. And lastly in my little update, the DR won't give me anything to help boost my supply, I can still only get 20ml a time when expressing. So we're still combi-feeding, but only until my supply wanes. I feel like I'm finally starting to bond with my baby girl now that pressure is gone, thanks to PCOS I don't think I ever stood a chance, that and her TT and I'm amazed we've made it this far with any BF!

A couple of pictures of my little lady, can't believe she's almost 6 weeks old!

1st time out in the snow
https://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/64249_10151242748658668_71452530_n.jpg
https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/578508_10151238335898668_1482396374_n.jpg
Going to be great friends!
https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65849_10151231952998668_442843004_n.jpg

Grey--I was just thinking of you and wondering how you were getting on! Isabelle is so gorgeous! And I love the picture of her with your four legged baby, you can already see the bond! On milk supply, have you tried fenugreek? That helped my supply a lot when mine started to decrease.

Love--will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying all goes well! :hugs:

New--from what your symptoms are doing in your journal, I think it is all positive signs! Continuing to pray for you and your little one and that your scan goes well!

LIL--fingers and toes crossed for you this month!

Milo's--hey Hun! How goes everything with you?

Grace just woke from her nap, so will update on us later, she gave herself a black eye at school on Friday, the little munchkin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->