Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Brilliant news new - well done haribo! Lovely scan picture xxx

Put one of my sweaters on today to see a big bumpy belly sticking out past my boobs!! :holly: And with my rack, that is a rather impressive feat!! :haha:

Amber - that made me giggle! Sounds like bump is growing nicely xxx

Yeah, with Grace, I was losing so much weight throughout the pregnancy, that I never really got to see a bump until much later. I started this pregnancy out 50 lbs lighter, and have already chalked on 20lbs! (yikes!) I hope it comes off as easy as it did the last time!!

1 more week until our anomaly/anatomy scan, I can't wait!!! :cloud9:

Your :holly: comment made me chuckle Amber. Mine seem to be growing already and they were big enough to start with so god help me!

AFM - I have my midwife booking in appointment on 4th Feb, eek!
Hoping that all is still ok by then (I have another scan on 31st Jan). I still can't really think like this is actually going to happen. I wish I could but I'm struggling. :wacko:

Try to keep positive New and try to enjoy it too x

Amber - the wait for your scan date is killing me, I can't imagine how slowly this week is going to pass for you! Can't wait to find out the colour of your bump x

took last dose of clomid tonight..trigger shot arrived in the mail today..thank goodness my dr's office recommended this pharmacy instead..i was paying for my first two rounds of fertility help 112 dollars from cvs pharmacy..but this mail in generic form is only 60 dollars..thank goodness..i so hope it works..i have been quite emotional from the clomid..and the hot flashes and night sweats..horrible..
amber..i always tell myself..it takes nine months to go on..at least give myself 9 months to get to pre preggo weight..lol

new..keep your chin up hun..i think this is your rainbow baby for sure
:hi: to everyone else

Nine weeks!!!

Love - fingers crossed the clomid works this month, grow little eggy grow... xxx

Happy 9 weeks New.. :)

Love good luck sweetie... all crossed for you :)

Yay new and haribo, well done both of you!!!

Amber - hahaha

Re tantrums, oh god yes, my red haired little minx definitely lives up to the fiery red stereotype!!!

kizzy how old is your little one now?..

Happy nine weeks NEW...so exciting..few more weeks and you are in the second trimester...yay

lil..you hit your peak yet?

amber..how are you feeling today
:hi: to everyone else..i hope you are all doing ok

me..i have to work tonight and next three nights, might r&r some but will get on proper later..i just got done putting in my miles..had to take a few days off due to shin splints but was able to do 6 miles today :wohoo: i have 10 weeks until the half marathon race..i signed up for two 5k races before then though..this will be the year known as DEBBIE WAS RUNNING..lol..
u/s on tues to check on follicle size..:) i honestly don't know what day of the cycle i should consider myself. i messed up my bcp..i was suppose to be cd 4 (four days off bcp) but i was actually 5 when i went to u/s didn't realize it..but i didn't actually start af until 1/20 which would've put me cd 2 when i went for u/s..i'm so confused..so thankfully they are monitoring cycles and i will go from there..lol

Best of luck new.. :)

No peak but i did get a pos opk today.. i think i started surging after i tested cbfm.. so im prob going be oing tomorrow.. :)

She's almost 16 months love with the attitude of a 16 year old!! Haha! Nah she's great really, so comical but she definitely has a temper, to be fair tooth number 15 is just coming in so maybe it's that...maybe... ;)

15 teeth! Wow kizzy that's amazing! Until 3 weeks ago Callum only had 4 teeth by we have had major eruptions and now have 9 but that's way behind G. She only has a few left to go! X

I know milos its insane, she's had a two month gap over nov/dec where no new ones came now three so far this month! One more then it's just her big back teeth which are a bit later aren't they? To be fair these last three have been nothing like normal, no sleep affected, no teething powder/gel/calPol needed and although she has had a cough/cold I can't tell if that's just from going back to nursery and it being winter! How does Callum cope with new teeth? I am glad now we got it all Out of the way early!!

wow that's a mouth full...my little ones didn't even erupt their first tooth until 10 or 11 months old but our pediatric dentist said the later they come in the longer and healthier the teeth are..knock on wood but neither of my two girls have had cavities:)
i can't believe she is 16mos old..are you going to ttc soon for another one?

lil..did you hit your peak yet??
milosmum..i hope your lo doen't suffer with the few remaining teeth tht need to come in..

:hi: to everyone

Happy 9 weeks New! :happydance:

Kizzy--I can't believe she is already 16 months! They grow so fast!! I am glad my little lady is not the only one with the temper--yours may be due to her fiery red hair, I blame Grace's on the Irish ancestry on my mother's side, lol! Speaking of teeth, Grace is getting her 6th and 7th teeth in right now, one on top and one on the bottom, such a drool fest when she gets them! She also gets a stuffy nose with teething and drainage issues, so you are right, you can never tell if it is weather/daycare crud/teething or a combination thereof!!

milos--wow, tooth explosion!! I hope little Callum was able to handle it well, Grace is always miserable even with just one!

lil--fx'd you catch that egg!!!

love--hope your u/s goes well tomorrow and you get an idea where you are cycle-wise, keeping my fx'd for you as well!! hope your shin splints are feeling better, I remember getting those in Tennis when I played in college, they are painful!!

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!!

AFus: Was up most of the night with Grace, as I said above, she tends to have coldlike symptoms with teething and it makes her miserable sleeping, so I usually have to take her downstairs and snuggle with her in a blanket. I call these our "camp out" nights, lol. DH and I have also been fighting colds for the better part of the weekend into this week, bleh!

VERY anxious to for our scan on Friday, so nervous and I don't know why, because we really are not hoping for one or the other, I think it just the excitement of being able to "KNOW" and we can then give the baby his/her name and I can talk to him/her. I feel like I bonded so much with Grace after we found out she was a girl, so I am hoping to feel the same with this one!!

Thanks ladies...

Dreaded tww time again.. 1dpo.. boo def not symptom spotting.. just gonna live and be normal.. last month i was all crazy and af came.. so im not going there this month

Good luck lil!

Poor grace Amber, hope shr feels better and you all get some sleep tonight :)

Love, no more babies for me, one and done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->