Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

New hope all has gone okay.. please let us know..

Happy new year ladies.. :) hope 2013 is just as wonderful as 2012!!

Happy New Year Everyone...hope you all can spend it with your loved ones.

Still out of town but wanted to pop in and wish all of you wonderful ladies a Happy New Year and all the best for 2013!!!

New, thinking of you and hope it is just the drugs as you say, please keep us posted! :hugs:

Hi all,

Just popping in to say I had an early scan today (5 weeks 5 days by LMP) and baby has a heartbeat!
I'm ecstatic as never seen one before. They said everything looks perfect for my dates and I go back in two weeks for another scan.

Its the spot near the top. https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/9A2B4DA4-A6ED-4CD8-8406-E0CD93788B2A-921-000001BF7FAA1B8B.jpg

Fabulous news new.. soo happy for you.. praying all continues to go smoothly for you.. grow little peanut..

yay, that is awesome news hun! A HB is a BIG step! :thumbup: Like Lil, I am continuing to keep you and your little peanut in my thoughts and prayers that this continues to go well!

AFM:

Had a bit of a scare today at my monthly MD appt. They couldn't get the baby's HB on the dopplar (and at 15 wks, they should be able to). After both the Dr and the nurse tried and failed, off I went for an unexpected ultrasound! Fortunately bubs is doing just fine, ultrasound showed a strong hb at 151. The issue is apparently this little one continues to be a mover and a shaker, and just will not hold still long enough for a dopplar to be able to get a reliable reading. The ultrasound tech even apologized when she gave me a couple of blury photos, saying the baby was moving too much to get a good shot, lol. I told her that was ok, this little one has been a ball of energy since day 1 and made me have to get 2 first trimester screens for downs because he/she would not hold still, and I have a feeling I am in for a very active child! haha

3 wks or so for my gender scan! Im excited and can't wait to be able to start calling my little one by his/her name (but I guess we need to iron those out here soon, haha)!

gosh amber your preg is flying.. :)

Im in the 2ww.. 4dpo today.. blah i hate this time..

amber..that would be a scare..so glad that they were able to u/s to see a jumping jack baby..
lil..tww...uggh..first weeks my pma is always good..then i lose it around 7dpo...

new
..said it in your journal..very thrilled to hear about your preggo symptoms and baby's hb....it is entirely all around a great start to the new year:)

Well done new, great news you must be over the moon!!

Amber you have a little raver in there, I'm gonna guess boy :)

Good luck lil!! Xx

Well the PMA didn't last long, had another bit of a bleed this morning. Redder blood this time. Of course I freaked out again and rang the hospital and they have just told me to rest over the weekend.

Amber - glad your baby is ok. That must have been so scary for you. He/she is an active one eh! Once you feel them move, you'll know about it!

Lil - gl for the 2ww, here we go again eh!

Love - hope you're doing ok :hugs:

New--I really hope it is just the drugs causing the bleed and that it clears up asap, keeping my fx'd for you and the little one!! And make sure you rest up and try not to stress too much (I know that is impossible, but try!) :hugs:

Lil--fx'd for you during your 2ww!!

Planning on taking the xmas tree down this weekend, Grace will be disappointed, she has grown quite attached to the ornaments!

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

Amber, my youngest loved the ornaments too..lol
she's asking how many days until Christmas ..I told her too many days to count..lol
New..still praying for you..hope the rest helps and it's just as the others say, that it's the progesterone..
Lil..:hi:

afm..nothing to report..working a lot and still taking bcp's ..yay me..(insert sarcasm)

Sorry guys, selfish post alert.
I just need to get this down otherwise I think I am going to go mad.

After a successful scan last Thursday, everything has gone downhill. I started spotting again on Friday and after hospital orders, I rested all weekend and returned to work on Monday. Spotting is there, and hasn't gone - it is't heavy, only when I wipe but is brown and I have had a couple of stringy bits in it.

I have had my scan for the 17th brought forward to this Thursday 10th, but I just feel that it is all over once again and I don't know how to begin to cope.
I had such high hopes for this pregnancy with the NK cell diagnosis and the treatment plan (which I have stuck to religiously!)
I know I'm talking like its all over and I don't know for sure that it is, but I am at my wits end. :cry:

Oh New, I know that there is nothing anyone can say to ease your worries right now, but please know that we are all here for you, thinking of you, and keeping our fingers crossed that your little bean is ok! :hugs: Please try to stay positive for your little one, even though I know it is so hard!

I really hope your scan goes well on Thursday and that the bleeding has a simple explanation such as the drugs, an sch, or something like that.

I am praying like crazy for you and your little one. :hugs:

new...it is NOT selfish. you are filled with worry and anxiety over this and it's completely normal to feel this way. I will be praying for you and baby.

Excellent news.... baby Haribo is doing just fine, measuring 6 weeks 6 days with a lovely strong heartbeat, I am over the moon and cannot believe it.
She checked to see if she could see a reason for the spotting but couldn't see anything so she thinks all is fine and it could be the clexane.

Next appointment is 3 weeks today - 31st Jan... she wanted me to be positive and wait. I'm happy to do so at the moment. Its going to be long month, lol.

I'll leave you with a much bigger picture of Haribo (who incidentally is called Haribo as its DH's favourite brand of sweeties and goes with our surname which begins with an H).

She's given us an EDD of 1st September <3

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/88A64D4F-C66D-4E48-9469-485F950A7C92-923-00000042056B2B10.jpg

:happydance: Oh NEW I am over the moon for you and Haribo!!!That is such wonderful news!!! And a very lovely scan pic!!!! :thumbup:

New that is WONDERFUL news, yayyyyy congratulations honey!! SO happy for you xx

said it in your journal.. but so happy for you.. New.. :)

me im still in the tww.. 10-11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->