Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Aww happy vday amber..

AFus.. were still ttc.. on month 5.. cycle 2 of clomid.. wish us luck..

Hi Guys

Happy v day amber.

Hi everybody else.......Hope you are all good.

Kizzy...i dont know if ths will help or not. Nate pretty much sleeps through most nights...at the most he wakes once....twice on a bad night for a feed and then goes straight back.. Ok...here is the probably unhelpful bit...I have done nothing differently with Nate than I have with the other two....and they were both really bad sleepers. Sorry to all those who disagree..I have always just gone to them ands never been able to leave them cry........Nate has never really doe that though..I am very lucky that even when he wakes in the morning you can hear him cooing for about ten mins......then he starts crying....guess i am saying that it could just be the way that G is ..tough I know cause have been there....xx

I have such a hard time hearing Grace cry, it goes right to my heart when she does, like an arrow! I am trying to soothe and comfort-rock (in rocking chair) when she wakes up at the moment. It works most nights, others not so much, but she is getting better. I know that it is not something that will happen overnight.

Thanks for all the V-Day wishes, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!! DH also got to feel the baby kick yesterday, he was so excited! I will have to check, but I am pretty sure we did not feel Grace kicking from the outside this early on!

Oh, also, we have FINALLY settled on her name, :cloud9: Hayleigh Ann! :cloud9:

love Hayleigh..did I tell you that is our youngest's name..Hayleigh Noelle...lol
glad to hear dh can feel her kick..that is so wonderful

Hi
Omg all these new pregnancys new beggining and plannings!!

Ive been MIA for too long!

Ive read some of the thread since ive been gone,

Love the name Amber just lovely!

New- So glad your finally getting your darling babe!!

Lil- wishing you all the best with the clomid, i have my fingers x's for you

Bean- Hope nate had a good birthday

Hope everyone is ok

Not much to report this end.
Libbys just Libby, Walking, talking biting and tantrums but she is just amazing!!
She had such a huge outgoing personality and so string willed with such a temper... struggling with the disapline at mo, she is a biter and a smacker which im taking the simple ' no' approuch and ignoring her behaviour after removing her, luckily she isnt doing it to anyone other than Zack and Jess, apparently at the childminders shes fantastic lol
Shes also aware of her wee wee and pooh pooh but planning to wait for summer for starting training!
Her ezema is horrif at the mo, but playing around with creams so finger crossed we will get a good balance soon!

Off to watch red nose day!
Goddnight xx

oh my days ive just read my bit and my spelling is horrific tonight lol

Well gender scan went well. Little tinker wouldn't cooperate at first and was fast asleep. After a walk round and a wee, it became obvious that we are having a little BOY! :blue:

All looked well although pics weren't that clear :(

I have them on disc so will upload once new laptop arrives as the CD drive on mine is broken :dohh:

Aww yay NEw... so happy for you.. little boys are amazing.. :) Congrats hun..

Vix....so good to hear from you.

NEW...THATS JUST ALL FAB.....SO SO CHUFFED FOR YOU. Cant wait to see pics.
Hi everyone else ........busy, busy as usual...oh and we were all hit with the sickness bug AGAIN. Thats one in sept, one on dec and now this one....blimey. XX

Hi everybody....XX

Congratulations on team :blue: New!!! That's so exciting that you could see that early :D

Edited - Please read the forum rules

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

haha oopsy!!!!!!!!

What I can't seem to kick her of is that need for a drink at around 2-3 am. I have tried to make sure she is well hydrated with a drink before bed, hoping that will hold her through the night, but she still wakes up wanting a drink. This is proving by far to be the hardest part for me, kicking her of that last need for 1 drink during the night!!

And I admit, I cannot bear to hear her cry/scream, I'm still one of those Moms that instantly responds to her cries (and it drives DH crazy that I do this!)--and I know at this age I am spoiling her by doing so. It is something I admittedly need to work on. She has me wrapped around her little fingers, and she knows it!! :blush:

Hun i put a bottle of juice in bed with jess so if she wakes up she has a drink which is working well Jess goes down at 5pm wakes about 11pm (i hear her whimper & then pop my head round & she will be drinking her pop) then doesnt wake until 6.30am

I found it hard at first ignoring her when she cried but after 2 nights the crying disappeared but its what works for you :) :hugs:

New, I posted in your journal already, but wanted to say congrats here too on your little blue bundle, I am so very excited for you!! :hugs::happydance:

sam--thanks for the advice, I will try that with Grace, although I got yelled at by her pediatrician the other day for keeping her in bottles this long, lol! We have her in sippy cups for everything except bedtime and through the night, so here I thought we were doing pretty good! lol

bean--hope your family is feeling better! It really sucks when everyone comes down with a bug at the same time!!

vix--so good to hear from you! Libby is just gorgeous, I love watching her antics and growing up on FB!! she is an absolute doll!!

lil--hoping and praying for your BFP this month hun!

love--I have to stop over at your journal and catch up, but I hope you are done with those BCPs and able to be back TTCing.

Not much to report here! I go for my final glucose test this saturday, and if I pass, then I am clear for the rest of the pregnancy, so keeping my fx'd that I pass!! Grace is doing well, she had a virus last week and was miserable for a couple of days, but she has bounced back pretty fast! Other than that, 25 weeks and chugging along!

Love to you ladies!!!

Lol screw 'em!! Jess should really have a sippy cup but a bottle makes her happy so if she is happy I am she likes to drink out of my glass too which is funny!

The only thing I'd worry about w a bottle in bed is if she falls to sleep w it in her mouth the contents can coagulate in her mouth and cause teething issues, and bacteria to build up making illnesses more likley, also choking. May be worth a try short term if its the only thing that works. But it would worry me. Maybe I'm just a worrier but that's me. :)

I'm the same as you Imp, I very rarely give G juice/squash anyway just water or milk and I think there's a big relation to tooth decay from prolonged bottle drinking. Amber does she have soft spout cups? G has some and we use them for milk, prob the most similar style to bottles and non spill. I give her one of those in the morning when she first wakes up and leave her to it so I can try to snatch an extra ten mins in bed :)

G has started sleeping thru the night again (yay) but waking up super early (boo), in the 5's most days, it's better than being up in the night but its still tough and the worst part is she is tired because it's too early for her too so then she whinges a lot! This morning I ignored her when she first work at 5.15 and managed to eek out another hour with her just whinging every now and again, I am determined to break this cycle and get back to post 6 wake ups!!

Sam I cant believe jess sleeps 5pm til 6.30am, that's incredible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->