Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Amber thanks for the well wishes for my sis. Everything crossed for her right now. Lol as for the a acid reflux I hear ya. I'm only just past the 3 mo mark and it's already killing me. Guess every pregnancy is just different. But at this rate it's going to be a long haul. Lol

Beth. I agree w amber. No reason to feel Horrable we totally understand. Fingers crossed for you this month again too. :)

Hi

All ...Hi sparkle and Beth ....good to hear updates from you.

Imp....i hope things have gone well for your sister.....it would be brill if you could be preg together...i dont have a sister, but yself and bf were pregnant together and it was great......

Amber - i had acid reflux really bad with nate...not so much the others though...like imps says every preg different.

Hiope everybody is well......XX

Couple of pics of nate putting his feet up.....X

Attachments

• nate 002.jpg
    nate 002.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • nate 001.jpg
    nate 001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Bean--aww, relaxing and chilling! Nate is just too cute!! Thank you for sharing the pics, he is as adorable as ever!

Hope all is going well for everyone. I've got an appointment today to do a biopsy of my cervix, to check for cancerous cells :nope: I'm so not excited for this. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll get a scan or heartbeat or something to make it better.

Oh hun, I will keep you in my thoughts that all goes well. Fx'd for you!!

I too hope they give you a chance to see/hear bubs! :hugs:

Hope all goes fine Nichole

Popping in to say I got my bfp today at 9dpo.. hope bean is sticky :)

Oh lil!!! I've got you in my thoughts!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Thanks for the thoughts ladies. He did the exam and took two small biopsies. We set an appointment in 2 weeks for the results. No scan or heartbeat check today :(

Thanks Nichole :)

Aww boo that stinks but fxed for clear results..

Lil - congrats hun :wohoo: :yipee: sending you lots of sticky vibes :hugs:

Nichole - oh hun, so sorry, this is such a worrying time. Hoping all is ok :hugs:

Lil--:dust: to you, and Congrats!! :happydance: Posted in your journal too, but wanted to say here too that I am so very excited and happy for you!!!

Nichole--Boo that you could not see/hear bubs today, really hoping your test results come back with good news!!

Lil..posted in your journal
amber..aw, i had bad reflux with my youngest..it's awful..i hope you can get some relief..and :wohoo: on scan..those are always a pleasure..
New..:hi: posted in your journal too :hugs:
Bean..omg..he's gotten so big and handsome..
Nichole..some positive vibes going your way..i had to have a biopsy with my first pregnancy and it came back neg..as soon as i gave birth it went back to normal and have had normal pap's ever since..when your pregnant your hormones can cause changes in your cervix giving an abnormal pap...hope that gives you some words of encouragement..
:hi: to anyone else I have missed.

Hey all! Got to see little Miss Hayleigh today and oh boy, she is already measuring to be a big baby at over 3lbs (95th percentile!!!) :shock:! She was moving around all over the place, which is par for the course for her, so why stop now, haha!

She is currently in breach position (head up, feet down) which explains my heartburn, her head is literally pushing everything UP! haha

HB started out in the 170s, which freaked me out, but by the end of the scan she was down to 144, so tech said we probably woke her up and got her all agitated early on.

We also got some 3d shots, none of them are as good as what we were able to get with Grace, because she had not just her hand, but one of her FEET up in front of her face, rofl!! So I have a really clear shot of a little foot and a partial of her face (nose, lips, one of her eyes). I will try to get them scanned and posted tonight or tomorrow. DH had to leave literally right after the scan to catch a flight to San Diego, so I am on single mom duty for the next few days. From the picture though, you can clearly tell she is Grace's sister! They have the same nose and I think the lips are similar as well.

The weight thing has me scared a bit, but I keep telling myself that they told me Grace was 9 lb, 7 oz before I gave birth to her and she only ended up being 7lb14oz! So I hope they are just a little off here as well!!

Ok, enough rambling on. Everything else looks great, fluid levels are perfect, placenta is perfect, etc. etc. So I am a happy mommy today!! :thumbup:

Excellent news Amber :thumbup: so pleased for you.

How cute that you can tell she looks like Grace :cloud9: another little heartbreaker!

Hey ladies - sorry its been so long! I have been reading all your updates on my daily email but struggling to find time to reply.

Amber - great news on your scan. I love her name and can't wait to see her pictures - feet and all! :baby:

Imp -congratulations - you are onto number two as well :happydance:. Hope your reflux settles down - I was forced to drink lots of glasses of milk towards the end of my pregnancy with Callum it really helped settle my heartburn and I was happier drinking milk than taking drugs!

Lil - CONGRATULATIONS. FXed for a sticky bean again xxx :dust:

Beth , Sparkle - lovely to hear fro you both, I hope you are both keeping well xxx

Bean - lovely to see little Nate, he really is a cutie x

Nichole - really hope your results are ok and you get them quickly to put your mind at ease x :hug:

Love - good luck this cycle I hope that going au naturale works wonders for you x

Hello to everyone I missed I hope you, your babies and your bumps are all well xxx

As for us - Callum is getting big and troublesome! He is so independent and a complete boy! Always climbing things running around (and falling over!) never sits still for a minute - to the point that if he sits still I just assume he must be ill! Sleep is still not his strong point - regularly now taking an hour or more to get to sleep at night and usually half an hour to get to sleep at nap time. Its so frustrating because he is tired, rubbing his eyes and yawning when I put him in his cot and he has blackout blinds so his room is dark but as soon as he is in his cot he starts talking and laughing and rolling around and just won't drop off to sleep! Drives me mental because I dont know what more I can do to help him sleep and he often wakes early too and then he is just constantly tired and miserable :wacko: I have tired so many things but nothing seems to help and I keep hoping its a phase but after 3+months I suspect its just him!
Once asleep he usually sleeps ok unless he is ill when he is awful - often awake for 3-4 hours in the middle of the night :shrug:
We have also been getting the toddler tantrums - has anyone else been experiencing these yet? If I take something off him or won't let him do something (ie climb onto the windowsill like he was trying to last night) he just turns on the screaming and the tears and has now taken to throwing himself on the floor too! I actually find it funny although I am sure I shouldn't and usually try to explain why I have stopped him then distract him with something else. I pray that eventually all the being told no will sink in and he will stop trying to be so mischievous! I suspect he is a bit frustrated as he is not talking at all yet - no proper words that I understand and also he is often so sleep deprived which makes us both very grumpy! God save us when the terrible twos start!
Sorry thats a very grumpy post - really he is great, a delight and a complete and utter joy, especially since he now gives lots of kisses and cuddles! I will try to post a recent photo from my phone too.

Love to everyone x

love - thank you. That has been the most reassuring thing I've heard from anyone, including my doc! This is why I love this group. There's always someone to relate to. I can't describe how much that relieved me.

amber - be happy she's measuring big! Both of mine were on the big side. My little man was born 8 weeks early and was twice the weight he should have been! My daughter was a pound heavier than they anticipated. She'll be the perfect weight for her ;)

Milo - How old is Callum? My DD will be 3 this month and has been having toddler tantrums since before she was 2, lol.

And thanks to everyone sending hugs and thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it all.

Nichole..i'm glad it helped..my dd is now 13 so that was close to 14 years ago that i had the one and only abnormal pap...:thumbup:
Lil..good luck hun..i hope your numbers are high and healthy:)
amber..that is large..but as you said, they are off sometimes..
milo..sleepless nights and cranky babies as much as we know we love them, can still make us grouchy :hugs:..just know it will get better. my 5 year old still has meltdowns..
New..hope you are doing better..

:hi: to everyone else..i'm hanging out with my neice who flew in to run this half marathon with me. we ran a four miler today in the rain..lol it was fun..race is on sunday..i'll let you all know how it goes..whether i collapse, crawl or run across the finish line..lol

Thanks everyone.. no word on the betas today so hopefully tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->