Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Grey - your dog is gorgeous, they are so lovely as a breed, I think they will be best of friends :hugs:

so I'm a bit confused.. tmi alert....I woke up early this morning to have my morning pee..lol..and when i wiped there was a glob of brown tinged cm..and then i wiped again there was watery brown bleeding on tp..i am only like 6dpo maybe 7
when i have pre af spotting it's usually 9-10 dpo with af always on time at 11 dpo..and usually the spotting occurs after :sex: we did not have :sex: yesterday..no real cramps or anything..well i had a little cramping last night but nothing of importance..i've also had backache, but i alway get that in the post ovulatory pain..i sure hope it's not af coming early before the big race tomorrow. i guess time will tell ..
i am too afraid to think it's anything other than pre af spotting

Ooh, quietly confident for you Love :happydance:, sounds promising.

Good luck for the race :hugs:

mmmmmmm...very interesting love.........am saying no more than that............
Good luck with race

Hi everybody else............XX

I too and quietly hopeful for you love.. keeping everything crossed its not af :)

Good luck for your race!! you will rock it!

Good luck love.
So, my bleeding stopped after just one day. I was moving into a new place yesterday (no lifting, just a lot of moving around and walking) and no more, so I'm taking it as just a result of the exam. I have my first appt with the geneticist Monday and he'll be doing an u/s, so I'll have my proof then anyway.

wonderful news Nichole, so glad the bleeding has stopped. Hope your move goes smoothly

Love- really hoping and praying for you.
Lil- congratulation!! So so happy for you
Beth- I know exactly how you feel. Much love xxx
Afm- life goes on... Chemo continues... My youngest sister gets married on Saturday, it's wonderful but gives me do much to think about. C and E will be bridesmaid and page boy. I can't wait!

So I have had a bit of spotting on and off the last two days.. freaks me out being pal but hoping its the progesterone suppositories.. fxed

Lil. I had spotting which was most probably down to the prog. So I switched to rectal use and it sorted it out. They say both ways are effective.

Sparkle - hi hun, nice to hear from you :hugs:

AFM - 20 week scan today and I am very nervous but excited to see baby again.

Hey ladies!! Catching up after the weekend! Had lots to do with DH being out for 3 days last week!

New--so glad you are feeling better hun! All your aches and pains sound pretty normal!! Good luck with your scan today!! Will be thinking of you!!

Love--hope your race went well this weekend! I too hope that your spotting is a sign of something positive!! Bump pic--I will get on that, I think I took one about 3-4 weeks ago, but the belly has totally shot out since then, so I will have to get a more current one!

lil--keeping my fx'd for you hun, I hope it is just the meds.

nichole--relieved for you that the bleeding stopped! I hope your appointment goes well today and I am excited for your u/s!!

sparkle--so good to hear from you hun! I hope all is going well with the chemo. Congrats to your little sister!! You will certainly have to share some pictures of C and E, I just know they will be so adorable!!!

bean--:hi:

AFM: Just 28 weeks and hanging out, lol. Getting bigger and Hayleigh is still very active in there (even though she has to be running out of room at this point!). Grace has a pool party at school today, I got her this adorable little Minnie Mouse swimsuit and coverup, she looked absolutely adorable, I will have to share a pic or two once I get them on the computer. Next Md appointment is about 3 wks away.

20 week scan today. Everything fine, Haribo is happy, healthy and doing well.

Apparently I have a posterior placenta with anterior succenturiate lobe. Which basically means most of its in the right place but it is split and a small part of it sits on the front wall.
I have been assured that its nothing to worry about and that they will keep an eye on it during any further scans (I have two growth scans booked for 28 and 34 weeks)

I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful boy :cloud9:

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/80A370C5-BEA5-4F26-ABDB-7E8EA2804A22-2046-000000B1E0CDCD40_zps881e8483.jpg

Aww, he is getting so big and handsome, lovely scan pic hun!! Thank you for sharing!! :flower:

Ladies I have a little more time so thought I'd give you a proper us update! Emilia is now 14 months and into everything. She learns a new thing everyday. Today's word was 'help' which she also managed to use in context!
Cormack is doing so well too, he starts school in September which I just can't believe!
I have been so up and down, I had a secondary lung tumour and various other bits but am doing ok.
Much love to all. Xx

:hugs: sparkle.. so sorry your having to go through all of that.. praying for you that things get better..

New don't think I can do the suppositories anally.. just don't see it as me.. but it would probably help..

Sparkle - gosh hun, that's terrible. Hope things get better for you soon :hugs:

Lil - I didn't think I could do the rectal thing either. After plucking up the courage, I gave it a go and it was surprisingly easy, and much much less messy!
I did it out of desperation as the spotting was driving me insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->