Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey everyone! I promise to catch up on yesterday's posts once I have a minute here at work. I did want to get Hayleigh's scan pics up for you though, so I have attached them below. The first is of her, obviously, as we tried to work around the foot and hand she had in her face, lol. The second pic is of her little foot!

Attachments

• Hayleigh1.jpg
    Hayleigh1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • Hayleigh2(foot).jpg
    Hayleigh2(foot).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
aww so cute... Amber :)

Ok so betas are good.. at 10dpo they were 36.2 and prog. was 32.. :) no more bloods since my levels are good for early pregnancy.. next apt is in 3 weeks on april 25th.. for a us.. :)

Have any of you had spotting after a pap? The procedure my OB did the other day, was basically a more extensive pap smear and he said spotting was normal afterwards... but I went 2 full days WITHOUT spotting at all, and now all of a sudden... I don't know whether to be concerned or not.

i don't think i did Nichole, not that many days out, but doesn't mean anything..i did have a lot of cramping and bleeding the day of the colposcopy...make sure you are getting some rest.
amber..those are fantastic pics..

Thanks ladies!

Nichole--I almost always spot after PAP tests, usually within a day or 2. And those are regular PAPs. About 8 years ago I had an abnormal pap and had to go in for an in-office procedure where they scraped my cervix of cells for testing (and boy did that hurt!). I definitely spotted after that and had some cramping. Is it heavy spotting/bleeding or just dabs/streaks?

Lil--so glad your bloods came back good, excited for your appt on the 25th and the scan!!!

milo--you are not alone, Grace throws some dandy tantrums right now when she doesnt get her way. All I have to do is tell her "No" and she throws herself on the floor! She even does this thing on the back where she pushes herself around on the floor with her feet while she screams, lol. I am really hoping that once she starts talking more, these meltdowns will diminish!!

New--thinking of you and hope you are feeling better!!

It's just streaking. I think it just startled me, since I had nothing for 2 days after the scraping. And with all the little back and leg and stomach aches and pains. I'm sure I'm just overreacting. I'm just so nervous about this pregnancy.

i think if it continues i would call in to be safe nichole.. i spot but its right after..

my us is now the 23rd.. :) 19 days!!

Nichole--totally understandable how you feel about the spotting. Any sign of blood/spotting and I am the same way. :hugs: I hope it has stopped for you. If not, I agree with Lil, never hurts to get checked out or call the doc just to be safe.

Lil--looking forward to your scan hun, very excited for you!!

AFM: DH on his way home to us today from Cali (thank goodness!). Grace really missed him this time. She sat around in her high chair this morning going "Da-Da! Da-Da! Da-Da!" and looking for him to come down the stairs! If DH is not too tired, hopefully we can hit the zoo tomorrow, the weather here should be nice enough for it, and I just know Grace would love seeing all the animals. 28 weeks today and feeling it for sure! I've had at least 3 people comment about my growing bump in the last couple of days (positive of course!).

Hope all of you ladies, kiddoes, bumps and bubbas have a great weekend! :flower:

Bit of advice if I can please ladies.

Feeling crampy today, it's coming and going in waves but pretty similar to AF pains. It's mild but niggling enough to have me worried. Midwifes office shut now for the weekend too.
Sensible part of me thinks its growing pains but I'm still a bit worried. Should I be?

hmmm new.. I would think your ok but you know you best.. could it be Braxton hicks.. or maybe your uterus is stretching.. not sure to be honest.. its been awhile since I was 18 weeks.. but I do know I was crampy on and off..

as I am now lol..

Def ready to be farther along :)

I had period like cramps around 19 weeks or so with this pregnancy, doctor told me it was my uterus stretching. She told me to call their after hours or emergency number if I started to spot or the cramps became severe.

Hope that helps hun!

Sounds normal to me New - probably just stretching, I wouldn't worry unless it becomes very strong or is accompanied by blood :)

Congratulations Lil, sorry I'm late to the party! So pleased for you, I wish you a great pregnancy :)

Sorry I've been rubbish at keeping on top of everything, Isabelle is keeping me busy! She's doing great, started cooing and blowing raspberries like a good un! She'll be 4 months old next week, time is flying!

A little pic - I was making tuna sandwiches, had put Izzy in her little seat, turned round and saw we had an interloper! ;)

12402_10151387215883668_803832710_n.jpg

Grey--aww, they are so cute together!! I bet they are best buds!! Thank you for the update hun, they do indeed grow fast, don't they?

thanks grey..

aww look how big she is getting.. time does go too fast.. before you know she will be walking..

grey, that is so precious..love it
amber..dare i ask for a bump pic??
New..I think the other ladies advice is wise..

afm..sick with head cold right before the big race :( just hanging around doing nothing.

Thanks girls, I took some painkillers and had a bath and they eased. Slept like a log and I'm find again today. In all honest I think it was constipation/wind related as struggling in that area lately :blush:

I am finding that the tops of my legs and my pubic bone aches a lot. I really hope it's not the start of SPD but I am like an old woman getting up from sitting down.
Oh the drama of pregnancy, can't believe I've still got over 20 weeks to go, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->