Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

602770_10201910022415797_1402904367_n.jpgThis was just last week.

New!?!? I never realized that your due date is my grandfathers bday :) Can't wait to see the baby!

Ugh, New. What's up with these late babies? Don't they know how impatient we all are, lol?

Ugh, New. What's up with these late babies? Don't they know how impatient we all are, lol?

I know, very frustrating. I need to organise my life so it'd be good if he could let me know when he's planning on coming :rofl:

Happy to wait at the moment but I know by the weekend, I'll want him OUT!

I did think that maybe 'something' was happening last night as was getting quite regular period pains and backache but slept well and feel ok this morning. :shrug:

Spent about an hour bouncing on my ball - will resume that this morning. Come on baby H, eviction notice served :haha:

I know, very frustrating. I need to organise my life so it'd be good if he could let me know when he's planning on coming :rofl:

Happy to wait at the moment but I know by the weekend, I'll want him OUT!

I did think that maybe 'something' was happening last night as was getting quite regular period pains and backache but slept well and feel ok this morning. :shrug:

Spent about an hour bouncing on my ball - will resume that this morning. Come on baby H, eviction notice served :haha:

My waters broke while clipping my toe nails on a raised service - pop! Worth a try if you'd like to evict him :)

So... have been to the midwife this morning and had a sweep. She could just about reach my cervix and was able to get a fingertip in but its still posterior and long so doesn't look like he's coming anytime soon. She did say my waters are bulging though so there's a chance they might go. Urine clear and BP 120/80 so she's happy. She managed to tickle his head which I found strange but lovely and said that he squirmed so he liked it :cloud9:

She listened to HR and it was between 128-152 with lots of accelerations so she said he's happy and active.

I have a term+10 appointment on 6th Sept for a scan to check placental function and have another sweep. If all is ok, I'll be booked in for induction on 10th Sept.

Obviously I'm hoping I won't need either appointment.

Need to get bouncing on my ball :holly:

New if it helps the day before I had Alia my cervix was still long and hard. Midwife couldn't even get in it at all to do the stretch. But went into labour naturally the very next day! So just cuz there is no sign doesn't mean he may not me here soon anyway!!
Mind you I also had a 4 hour labour so my body is apparently quick with these things. Lol. Makes me kind of nervous for this next one. I'm scared I won't have time to get Alia to gramma and grampas on route to hospital! Only 5 weeks to go here. Eeeekkk :)

So, only 2 more weeks left of injections. They/we expect Adalynn to come shortly after the last one wears off. She's measuring about a week/week and a half ahead, so that puts us at 36 weeks tomorrow. The u/s tech said she would change the due date to September 26th, from October 6th.

Hey ladies. It's been a while since I posted, but I've been reading all of the updates. Personally, I've been dealing with the green eyes monster with all of your (healthy) pregnancies, which makes no sense to me since all of you have been through similar situations. I am happy for you guys. It's just... Ugh.

I got another positive pregnancy test end of June. Dr appt said due date was the exact same one I had for Selah. Fabulous coincidence! However, I started bleeding. At my 11week appointment, it was discovered that that baby no longer had a heartbeat. Again. I had a D&E earlier this month. Again. Always again.

This time (next time) we have a plan though. I'm taking a bunch of vitamins and a baby aspirin and, once I get another positive pregnancy test, I'll start progesterone and have many early ultrasounds. Hopefully this'll work. I'm tired of loss. 4 losses in 4 yrs is too many.

I may not get on here often, but you can follow me on twitter. I tweet. A lot. @bethenasia

Thanks Imp, gives me hope that I may not need that term+10 appointment. Anytime after Saturday is good with me as preferring a September baby due to the school years.
Can't believe you only have 5 weeks left, it's gone so quick. Hoping you have a stress free birth like Alia's.

Bethenasia - ah, I'm so sorry hun. I can understand where you're coming from. Miscarriage is such a devastating event at any time. I have spent years on this thread and others, watching ladies get their BFP's and subsequent rainbows, so know how you feel. I 'tried' to turn it into a positive by always thinking "well, if they can do it, so can I"
Maybe I have a stubborn streak, but that's why I NEVER gave up.
You have your gorgeous little girl - you CAN and WILL have another. :hugs:

Beth a good friend of mine was in the same situation though she had 4 mc's in under 2 years one etopic. The progesterone is what finally worked for her! Sounds like a good plan to me! We'll be thinking of you :)

Hey ladies..

New im waiting to hear of little mans arrival... :)

Imp only 5 weeks left.. im 25 weeks today so getting closer :)

How are you nichole.. you look fabulous..

Amber-how are things at your busy house.. :)

Beth-I had 2 mc's and started progesterone and its def what saved my babies.. hope it works.. I actually ordered some online and started right after o was confirmed.. if you want it I can mail it to you.. as long as your in the states..

I'm hanging in there. Those progesterone shots are doing their job, for sure. She's already made it 3 weeks longer than my son did. They've knocked my due date down to September 26th, instead of October 6th, so yay. But, little miss Adalynn is putting so much pressure on my pelvis, that I'm in constant pain. Laying down, rolling over, sitting up. God forbid I try to walk, lol. I keep waking OH up in the middle of the night because I'll try to roll over and end up crying out. :( I just hope she comes soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Updates???

Beth, I can understand your feelings. I get that way sometimes to.
Lil..25 weeks can't believe it. You are moving right along.
Nichole, I am sorry you are so sore. I had to have those injections too all the way up to 36 weeks pregnant. it helped me keep my youngest dd in
Grey/amber..hope you all are doing wel
New I posted in your journal

:hi: to everyone that I missed

afm: I had my surgery yesterday. they removed half my ovary and part of my tube as the cyst enveloped the ovary and was adhered to my ureter and my bowel. The end of the tube the part with the fimbria was adhered to the cyst. He said I could still get pregnant but not very good chances and if I do I run a huge risk of ectopic, and not the tubal sort, the kind that can adhered to my bowel.
I am praying for a miracle as I now only have half an ovary and part of a tube..

Beth-I had 2 mc's and started progesterone and its def what saved my babies.. hope it works.. I actually ordered some online and started right after o was confirmed.. if you want it I can mail it to you.. as long as your in the states..

I am in the states, pretty close to Charlotte, nc. If you're serious about mailing it, my email is Harper.elisabeth at gmail. I'd prefer not to leave my address on a message board.

All of you ladies are so kind. Thank you for being really the only ones who can understand all of the mess going through my mind right now. It got so bad the other day that I blogged a baby related mental breakdown on my blogspot blog. Lol

Hi everyone - still here, still waiting :dohh: A week overdue today.
Had on/off tummy ache since I went to bed last night but its barely there, hardly noticeable.
Hoping it could be a slow start to things, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Def serious about it beth.. Im not going to need it.. Ill shoot you an email after a bit today :)

New- tell you LO that a week late is unacceptable! You've got things to do and people anxiously waiting for them, lol.

So, I had my last 17p injection today... A lot of things I've read have said that most women (who have been on 17p for the 20 weeks) have the baby 7-10 after the final shot... Of course, no one really knows, but I'd like to hope that's all I've got left. I'm 1cm dilated. And Miss Adalynn is growing perfectly.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

:hugs::kiss::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"