Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Well just an update from me. 39+ weeks and so ready to have this little guy. Basically I'm playing the waiting game now. Lol. I've started the Evening primrose oil, red rasberry leaf tea and anything else I can to get things going. Kinda nervous how fast he may come though seeing as my labour with Alia was only 4 hours. Just hoping I have time to get Alia to Grammas then the hospital. :)

New--he is so beautiful! Such a handsome little boy! So glad to hear the erbs has corrected itself. I hope the gas issues improve and I hope you start feeling better soon as well! Don't worry about stories/journals, you will find time eventually (speaking of which I have yet to do Hayleigh's birth story! oops! haha!), focus on your little man!

Bean--your little man is so cute! I just love his hair!!

Imp--on baby watch for you! Please keep us posted!!!

Nichole--hope you are enjoying your time with that beautiful little lady!

AFM: A bit rushed today, is my first day officially back in the office, had a rough morning saying goodbye to my littlest lady at her first day of school. Can't believe how fast time has flown by. :cry: They grow WAY too fast!!

Well midwife tried to do a sweep today cervix was soft but not open so she like only just get a finger partially in :( so not a full on sweep. That being said same was said the dry before I had Alia so I'm still trying to be hopefull. I'm ready for this little guy to vacate. Hoping something happens soon.

hey all
Imp...hoping you see some action soon
New..such a sweet baby boy
Amber, hope it gets a little easier for you
Nichole, I hope you and your lo are adjusting to home life well

afm:first af here and I am bleeding like a gutted pig.
changing pads every hour to hour n half..bleeding through clothes. I rang dr, and have to go back in tomorrow. I don't understand why I am bleeding so heavy. I never did with my first d n c. It is horrible, I feel like i'm literally peeing myself but only it's blood coming out of my nether region. :(

oh love honey im sorry to hear this.. let us know what the drs say..

Imp hope baby comes soon.. :)

Amber how was it being back at work..

Im 30 weeks tomorrow.. so getting closer to the end

cancelled the dr apt as the bleeding miraculously stopped, almost over. I have my 6 week follow up on the 15th of Oct.
HOpe you all are well.
Hope things are going well with you IMP
Lil..10weeks. almost done

Kinda strange question but... How did you know you were in labour the second time. Not till you were in total pain? I keep trying to remember what all it was like and how I'll know this time. But it's amazing how your programmed to forget. Lol

I didn't go into labor, I was dilating but not contracting, they ended up inducing because I was 4cm dilated with my second dd. sorry i'm not much help :(

hmm I starting contracting a ton at the drs at my 38 week checkup.. it all comes back when it starts.. I promise :)

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Imp, I'm hoping your disappearance means baby? Lil, I'm so excited for you! You're so close! Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts and warm wishes.

Adalynn and I have had an amazing 2 weeks. She is the best baby. She's eating great, sleeping 3-5 hours at a time and is the absolute love of my life (not including my other LO's, lol). Saharrah, my 3 year old is absolutely in love with her, too. She really is my miracle baby, after all of the concerns throughout my pregnancy with her.

Wishing the best for all of you!

Attachments

• 1385247_10202227867521726_2044732395_n.jpg
    1385247_10202227867521726_2044732395_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
Nope no bebe yet! Waiting waiting waiting... Getting impatient. Lol It's funny cuz with Alia I thought I'd go over so I wasn't expecting it when I actually went on my due date. The waiting sucks! Lol officially past due now 40 +3. Have ultrasound and no stress test booked for Friday if I don't go by then. Really hoping to avoid all that though. But nothing is working!!

Aww Imp baby will come eventually.. hope its soon.. labor dust your way :)

Thanks nichole.. im def ready.. lol

Good luck Imp. Nicole, Adalynn is gorgeous. Lil, happy 30 weeks!

AFM. Hugo is 4 weeks today. Time is flying.

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/F506054D-2773-4E20-B73C-B516EE6B1070-8649-00000353CB69A360_zps14a32620.jpg

omg new he's a gorgeous boy
Nichole, I love all that hair. she's a cutie

Well the wait is over. Baby boy arrived 12:52am this morning. 8lb 7oz. A whopping 52min labour. Lol just glad we made it to the hospital. I'll update more later.

Well the wait is over. Baby boy arrived 12:52am this morning. 8lb 7oz. A whopping 52min labour. Lol just glad we made it to the hospital. I'll update more later.

Congratulations Imp. Very jealous of your labour time. Beats my 24 hours!
Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your blue bundle x

congrats IMP to you and your baby boy. That indeed was a fast labor

IMP--congratulations on your little man! :happydance: Can't wait to see pictures!!

New--Hugo is so adorable, is that blonde hair I see peeking out on the sides?

Nichole--aww, your little lady (I should say ladies!) are so cute!! I love that your 3 year old adores her! That is so sweet!!!

Love--ugh, sorry to hear about your bleeding, glad it stopped but any idea what was going on?

Lil--happy belated 30 weeks, time seems to be going by so fast!!

AFM: Busy Busy, back to office as of last week and I seem to have zero time to do anything. DH is also doing some travelling, so that is extra work at home for me, ugh! I promise to catch up properly as soon as I get a chance! I just wanted to peek in and see how everyone was doing, so glad to see all the mommies and newest babies doing well! Hayleigh and Grace are both doing swell! :flower:

New--Hugo is so adorable, is that blonde hair I see peeking out on the sides?

Yes it's going blonder by the day - was quite dark when he was born. It's at it's blondest when he's just out of the bath and is all fluffy.

He is my world. I can't describe what he has done for me. I never thought I would get my rainbow, never mind a boy so perfect.
He's sleeping in my arms now, I can't believe he's mine :cloud9:

You must be run off your feet working and looking after two kiddies. You are super mum. I can't imagine going back to work anytime soon. I can barely cope with getting myself up in the morning :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->