Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

I go back to the doctor for a 6 week follow up next week. We'll see what he says. as of right now, I am just waiting to 'o' and trying to come to terms that most likely this won't happen for me. I am trying to be positive but realistic the same.

Nichole ..what a beautiful baby.
Imp .. That's brill news ... Look forward to seeing photo
Lil ... Not to long now
New .. Aw he is adorable.
Amber .. You sound busy.
Love .. Big hugs. Gonna pop into your journal
Hi to everyone else. X

Just sharing a photo of me little boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Just popping in. Home and on the mend. Actually we were in and home in under 18 hours. Just been trying to get some sort of normal back and relaxing. Sore and tired but good. Alia is sooo in love with her little brother it is good. Just have to watch she doesn't love him too hard. Lol. It's thanksgiving here in canada so had a turkey dinner yesterday w fam. And the previous 2 days DH sis and hubby and 2 kiddies have been visiting. But soooo tired and sore today think I've been running a bit on a high. Time to really get down and relax.

Below is a photo of my little loves a day old Austin and Alia 22 months.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
Hours old in the hospital.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Bean--oh he is so gorgeous!! I love that blonde hair!!!

Imp--aw, your babes are so beautiful!! thank you for sharing, and I am so happy big sis is loving up her little brother!! I hope you are finally able to relax and settle in after everything!

Love--how did your doctor's appointment go? thinking of you! :hugs:

Lil--how's 3d trimester going! Loving the FB pictures of the kiddos!!

New--hope you are settled in and into a routine at last with your little man!

AFM: Still struggling to get a routine down with work and the girls. Is not helping that DH is travelling so much. Just when I think we have a routine, he ups and messes it up! rofl! Hayleigh is a doll though and, after a rocky first week, is now settling into Daycare. She is such a happy and relaxed baby, the teachers just adore her. Have a big weekend coming up. DH turns 40 on Friday and Grace is 2 on Monday, so having a big party with family on Saturday. Wondering when I am going to be able to clean, bake a cake and make a big meal on top of everything, rofl!

Love to you guys! sorry such a short peek in! Hope you are all well! :flower::kiss::hugs:

Ooh, happy early birthday to Grace:)

My apt went well. I was given the all clear and he said "well I don't need to see you back until it's time for your annual pap, or sooner if you need something"
nothing out of the ordinary.
hope you all are well. Lots of school work to do, with lots of nursing research.

Love--So glad your appointment went well, I was worried about you with all that bleeding you had!

Sharing a couple updated pics of my little ladies. They grow so fast! Hayleigh is almost 4 mos already and Grace is just about 2!!!

Attachments

• Grace2yr1.jpg
    Grace2yr1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
  • GraceSchoolPic.jpg
    GraceSchoolPic.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Hayleigh4mo.jpg
    Hayleigh4mo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Hayleigh4mo2.jpg
    Hayleigh4mo2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Amber what beautiful little girls you have. Xx

Love .. High ... Gonna go to your journal xx

great photos amber. lovely little dolls:)
Bean, thanks for your encouraging words. :)

Congratulations IMp your babies are both gorgeous! Hope you are managing to relax and recover a little x

Huge congrats imp.. what a cute little pair they are :) so fun to have one of each!!

All is going fine here... having lots of painful contractions so hoping to be checked at my next apt so I know whats up... been having them for the last 2 weeks.. blah.. next apt is Halloween..

Well... today was my due date for my angel baby. He would have been 2 today. It's also my mom's birthday, so it's a very bittersweet day. It's been very hard this year. But, OH reminded me that I wouldn't have my beautiful girl, or my son, if things hadn't happened the way they did.

Attachments

• 994606_10202290213240330_851247312_n.jpg
    994606_10202290213240330_851247312_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
nichole :hugs:
:hi: everyone

can someone please tweak these for me. I am 10dpo, and I have NOT gotten evaps this good and I dont' want to get my hopes up. I have been at this for years. I have secretly tested for the last two days with :bfn:'s ..very stark white, this morning included. I even pulled this morning's out of the trash hours later and it was still :bfn: stark white..
but I poas tonight and went back (admittedly, well after the 10min mark) and found this. it looks to have some color in person, but I don't dare get my hopes up. I'm too scared too. just need help and some thoughts.
thanks in advance. I'm sure it's nothing.

Attachments

• 2013-10-23_18.57.00.jpg
    2013-10-23_18.57.00.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-10-23_18.57.59.jpg
    2013-10-23_18.57.59.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics