Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Yeah Bean and Angel that's sooo exciting you got to see the heartbeat. My scan is Wed afternoon. So not tomorrow but the following day. I'm praying everyday I get to see the heart beat also!!

Milo- thanks hun and good luck for your scan, will be thinking of you.
Amber - how are you feeling now after all those needles.
Imp - Will be thinking of you Wednesday
Angel - Great news for you also - thanks for that info re. % that is encouraging.
Grand - how are you?

AFM: Feeling sick - thats fine though. Thought that would get a really good sleep last night but I didn't I kept waking with really bad back ache and aching joints. XX

Morning ladies!

Angel---wonderful news about your scan! It is so amazing seeing that little hb and knowing that you have a little person growing inside of you that you already love more than words can say!

Imp--good luck with your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you!!

Milos--we are scan buddies for Monday! Can't wait for us to see our growing babes!

Bean--feeling a bit sick is a good sign! And you are right around the time it should be starting! Hope it doesn't keep you down too much though!

AFM: Most of my bruises are already starting to fade, I just have that nasty one on my left arm from the blown vein, it will probably be about a week before that is gone. But the soreness is almost gone, which is good! I'm still battling all day nausea! arg, and like you, Milos, I keep feeding myself to ward it off, but it doesn't always help! I keep trying to convince myself that it will go away in the next couple of weeks!

:hi: to all the preggo femmes! I hope you have a great day!

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for their scans - I know I don't belong here (yet) but hope you don't mind me intruding :haha:

Will be thinking of you all and hope to be officially here very soon. :kiss:

Bean. How far did they date you? Just want to compair I know we are close together. I feel ya on the feeling sick thing. I spent all day sunday in bed trying not to be ill. It comes and goes right now but I've been feeling that way for about a week. I'm finding if I can get some food into me it helps. Also peppermint helps too. Weather I suck on a peppermint or have a peppermint tea it eases the stomach.

Hi Imp

My dates based on last period mean that I should be 6 + 4, however the scan measured me at just below 6 weeks. I asked if this was a problem and thay said that everything was normal and that it was very difficult to be accurate so early. I did a bit of research and found out that anything between 2 and 4 mm is normal for this stage. Hope that helps.

Re the sickness - I had the sickness with my boys also, with my second it was all day until about 20 weeks. I also find that if I eat it eases.

Will be thinking of you tommorrow. X

Amber - yeah scan buddies! I am starting to get nervous about it now but also excited cause if alls ok then we will start to tell people too! So far its only me DH and my boss that know! Have a funny feeling this week is going to go really really slowly!

IMP - good luck for your scan tomorrow honey - FXed for a heartbeat but remember not to panic if you don't see it quite yet xxx

right off to rescue dinner from the oven, love to all xxx

milos--I am nervous also, because we are also meeting with the genetic counselor and doing all that screening (and more bloodwork, bleh!) that goes along with it. Like you, we also have not told many folks, but will be announcing it as well so long as all goes well next week! Fx'd for us!!

Good evening Ladies :hi: Hope you are all well?

Angela and Bean - congratulations on your scans! so glad you got to see your beans and their heartbeats. Great news!

Amber - sorry to hear about all those needles, and the peeing in a jug. Hope the results come back OK for you.

Grand - happy 12 weeks! wow, im jealous! in the UK, we class 2nd tri as starting from 12 weeks, so I cant wait to get there! Hope you are well.

New - of course we dont mind you popping in to say Hi. We love you coming to visit us. And you will be here for real very soon, Im sure. Im saving a seat for you.

Hi to everyone else :hi:

AFM: I havent slept properly in days! Im up 4 or 5 times every night to use the toilet. I just cant stop peeing! I also have backache, and am finding it difficult to walk. I hope it's not the beginning of sciatica or SPD. Also, my nausea is finally easing up, I only get about 2 or 3 bouts of it per day now. And I have also started growing a bump! I love it!

xx

Shell--soo good to hear from you and that you are doing well! Sorry you have to pee so much! Maybe I should have lent you the jug to help me fill it! :rofl: I don't think I gave an, ahem, "adequate" specimen! lol Also glad to hear your nausea is easing and :happydance: that you are starting to show! That is so wonderful!!!!

New--so glad you stopped by hun! And shell is right, you will be here very soon and we have your seat waiting! :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while!

Bean/Angel - Excellent news on scans! xx

Imp - Good Luck for tomorrow xx

New - Hope to see you here very soon! xx

Shell - I hear you on the toilet trips!! xx

Amber/Milos - I also have my scan on Mon!! Just can't wait any longer! xx

Grand - Hope you are well xx

AFM - I am feeling very tired at the mo and more toilet trips but the nausea is nowhere near as bad! I am nervous and excited about scan on Mon! Just want this week to hurry up!!

Hi to anyone I missed xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning ladies!

Bellas--wow! 3 scans set for Monday! That is awesome! I am starting to get impatient myself!

Grand--you have a scan tomorrow, don't you hun? Hope it goes well!

Imp--hope your scan goes well today hun, thinking of you!

AFM: 11 wks today! :happydance: nausea not as bad today as it has been the last 2 days. It is still here, but I can actually function a bit. I hope this means the placenta is just about ready to take over these hormones!!! Have a bit of a bad headache, I actually caved and took some tylenol (first time this pregnancy), otherwise I know I would not be able to survive work with a headache. If I was home, I would have suffered through it. Doc says I can take 2 regular strenght tylenol every 6 hours. I just took one though!

hi ladies,

hope all is well and everyone is coming along nicely :)

I had my 16 (+5) appt today, took my mum with me so she got to hear Tinkers heartbeat, midwife was happy with everything, all coming along nicely, very pleased!!

xx

Kizzyt--:happydance: our first second trimester mummy! So glad your appointment went so well hun and that you got to hear Tinker tinking away!!!, that is wonderful!!!

Thanks honey, it was so lovely and very reassuring as I feel like I am in limboland at the moment :) cant wait for all you girls to go through all these lovely phases!!

Yeah!! We saw the heart beat!! They don't give out photos yet though, and they dont tell me much. I have to wait till next time I see the dr for the date confirmation.

Imp--- :yipee: wohoo! Grats hun! That is awesome! When is your doctor's appointment?

My Dr appt is not for 3 weeks. It's going to feel like forever

ImP: I am so glad you decided to go and so happy your heard the heart beat, how far along are you officically? Congrats!!
Good luck tomorrow and monday for those with upcoming scans!

Imp thats fab news.

Hello to everyone else. Sorry its just a quick hi but I have only just stopped today with everything, has been manic today. Am going to bed in a min. Night. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->