Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi everyone,
Wow so many scans tomorrow. How did you girls manage to all be scheduled on the same day in different cities and countries? I didn't sleep at all the night before mine so you are not alone in feeling a little excited and scared at the same time. |Good luck, Bella, Milo, Amber and Mum, will be thinking of you. Hope you get more sleep than I did. Can't wait to hear all about your LOs and see pics too.

Just popping in quickly to wish you ladies all the best for your scans today.Will be thinking of you all and looking forward to your updates/pics when i finish work.

Hello to everyone else too! x

I also wanted to send positive vibes to today's scanners cant wait to hear all the good news later!

I am back! We sall the little bambino this am and it was amazing!! I have 3 pictures that I will scan tonight when I get home from work!

NT was 1.2 mm on 2 pictures, and 1.3 on a third, both nos reading well within normal range! I have bloodwork pending and then they will give me my risk factor, but I think DH and I are comfortable enough based on the NT measurement not to consider any further testing.

HB was 158, also well within normal rates!

Baby L is measuring a little ahead today at 11 wks, 6 days (instead of 11 wks, 5 days!)!

When we first went in, Baby L was sound asleep and resting his/her head on their chest at an angle, and the tech was having a hard time waking him/her up so she could get a straight NT measurement!! So she had me cough and walk around and then Baby L was moving and shaking, doing little flips-so she then had a hard time settling him/her down to get the flat measurement, lol!! I told DH that the baby definately takes after him in the "difficult" category, rofl!!

Anyways, a very positive day for us, we feel so blessed and are in awe of it all once more!!

Hope my fellow scan ladies also had good results, thinking of you!

Wonderful news Amber - thanks for the update! Can't wait to see pics of the wee bambino :flower:

Thats sooo exciting Amber! So I take it this scan was for the Maternal Serum Screening?

Thanks ladies!

Imp--yes, it was the maternal serum screen to check my PAPP-A and total HCG. Then I guess they do some calculation that includes my age, the NT results and the bloodwork results to give me a risk number. (like 1 in xxx for abnormality). Today's NT was definately encouraging news!

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Just returned from work and rushed straight on here to see how the scans went!
I see that only Amber has posted, so I wiull have to stay on here all night waiting for the other updates!

Amber, your experience today sounds wonderful!! When I heard about your LO sleeping, and then waking up and being really active, it got me so excited! Bo is only 3 days younger than your babe, so she must be able to do those things too!
So glad that your NT results are good. Hope the blood results are just as good.
Cant wait to see the pics (again, so that I can imagine what Bo looks like, but also obviously because I want to see your LO too).
So happy for you Hun xx

Hi everyone!

I also had an amazing day!!

My scan went really well too and also had a sleepy baby! I had to cough and wriggle around! Finally woke baby up and got the measurements they needed, my nuchal was also 1.3mm!

Congrats Amber! Can't wait to hear about the others!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Bellas. Your sleepy baby sounds so cute!
Any pics?
xx

Congratulations Amber and Bellas!

Good news here too - baby is fit and well measuring very far ahead! I've been put forwards 6 days from 12w2d to 13w1d! Baby was very cute hands up by face then doing a few kicks and wriggles. They don't do the nuchal ligament measurement here so I will have bloods done at 16weeks for our risk factor. Really wonderful morning though after a completely sleepness night! xxx

Attachments

• Scanc.jpg
    Scanc.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Scanf.jpg
    Scanf.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Here you go Shell xx

Attachments

• P1000647.jpg
    P1000647.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P1000648.jpg
    P1000648.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Bellas and Milos---congrats dears on such wonderful scans and pics!! Your babes are gorgeous!!!

bellas--your pics look so much like mine! that is so neat!

milos--can definately see that your lo is a bit more developed and further along than 12 wks!

So beautiful!! I'm grinning from ear to ear! I promise to get my pics up tonight (I am in the states, so will be up for you ladies when you wake up tomorrow!).

Thanks guys - still in shock about being moved so far forwards! Just so pleased that 'squiggle' as DH has named the baby - is fine and healthy. Looking forwards to getting some sleep tonight cause last night was a bit restless! xxx

I know how you feel! It was such a relief to see our baby!!
I forgot to say they moved me back 3 days so I am now due 27th Oct xx

Amen on the lack of sleep, I kept waking up every 1/2 hour last night! I think there are going to be some relieved/exhausted mums and snuggly babes getting LOTS of sleep tonight!!:thumbup:

Hey ladies!
Havent been on for a while,
You all seem to be doing fantastic!!
anyone thought of going for a 16 week gender scan??? im going for one on sunday as they allow children it so my 2 can be there to find out the sex as they are soooooooo excited!! my youngest is called Zack he says if the babys a boy he wants to call it 'jack' bless hes only 3 and cant understand why not lol x

Wow it's soo neat to see the scans and really think that's going on inside me too! Mind blowing really. Lol. Congrats ladies!! So it sounds like there are a few of you doing the maternal screening. I'm still undicided. Really I dont think I'd do further testing either way. But I really want the 12 weeks scan. Do they usually do one around that time anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->