Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Congrats to al that had such wonderful scan, Bella, Amber and Milo. They are beautiful scans.

Hello to everybody else.

Imp - how are you feeling hun? I am feeling really sick all day - can barely eat anything infact. I am not complaining though. XX

Argh, I fell asleep! Was desperately trying to stay awake for more updates...damn exhaustion!

Wow, Bellas! Your baby is gorgeous! And now your due date has been moved to the day before mine, we can be bump buddies again :friends:

Congratulations on the scan Milos! and on being moved forward...thats even less time now til you meet your baby! the pics are great, sooo cute! :baby:

Hi Vix. Good to hear from you. We are tempted by the gender scan, but Im trying to stay team yellow if possible. Good luck for your scan on Sunday. Let us know how it goes, and if you are team pink or team blue!

Hey Imp. Here in the UK, we get a 12 week scan anyway. Its called the dating scan. Everybody gets it. Then you can opt for another scan later on for maternal screening. Im not sure of the way it works in the states. Hope it all works out for you.

AFM: only 3 days til I reach 2nd tri (we go from 12 weeks here in the UK). Im so excited!
Have a good day all :hugs:

xx

Here are my pics, sorry I didnt get them up last night, darn scanner was messing up!

The third picture is mid-baby flip!!! :headspin:

Attachments

• 12 wkscropped1.jpg
    12 wkscropped1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 wks cropped2.jpg
    12 wks cropped2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 12 wks cropped3.jpg
    12 wks cropped3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies!!

wow wow wow, what wonderful updates and scan results and pics you all have, it feels so real now doesnt it, we're having BABIES!!!! yippeee!! So happy for all of you with your fab scans etc and everyone moving into second tri this week - woohoo!!! I am loving it, even though its a little like limboland,

As for me, I have had an eventful couple of days, Sunday evening I had a pain in my lower left side which stayed over night and through til Monday morning so I didnt sleep too well and was tired and worried, my boyf/mum wanted me to go to EPU to get it checked out so I did and all was fine and we heard Tinks's h/b again which was wonderful. Today I had an obstetrics appointment which was already booked (high BMI) and I had that and all was fine, they have referred me back to the midwife as low risk and best of all they did a quick scan so I got to see my baby again, completely unexpectedly!!! woohoo!! and as my mum was with me she saw too, I have a right little wriggler in there! hehe! Loving it all so much, I love my baby so much already, cannot wait to meet him or her (we'll find out in a couple of weeks if we're team blue or pink! YAY!).

xx

so much good news... I love it!!!!
Is anyone else still struggling with fatigue or has anyone gotten a bit better, I am just over 9 weeks and I want to sleep or lay down all the time, everything seems like so much work and I am still crashing every day after work! just wondering if its still normal and if there is an end in sight... thx ladies

It does get better, I promise!! I am still tired by about 10pm or if I've not slept well but other than that I am fine, I am 17.5 weeks now and have SO much more energy!! :)

Kizzy--so glad you got to see the LO again and with your mom! that is awesome! I love that they are moving around so much already! You just see them moving on that screen and your heart wants to burst with how much love you feel! It is such a wonderful experience!

Angel--I am 12 wks and still struggling with nausea and fatigue. They say it definately starts to improve though once you are past the first trimester. I am really hoping that is the case because I am so zonked at night when I get home from work!

Amber - beautiful bay picies honey x Hope you got a good nights sleep last night after all the worrying!

Kizzy - hope your pain has gone away but yeah for seeing and hearing bubs again - 17.5weeks already, time really is flying!

Angelas - my fatigue has gotten worse in the last few weeks I was more tired in week 9-12 than I was before that! Sorry but get plenty rest and hopefully 2nd tri will be more energetic x

IMP - my hospital don't do the screening tests at the scan they are done on bloods so the 12 week scan was just for dating and to check baby had all the required bits eg legs etc! Hopefully they will give you a 12 week scan cause it really was lovely xxx

Congrats to al that had such wonderful scan, Bella, Amber and Milo. They are beautiful scans.

Hello to everybody else.

Imp - how are you feeling hun? I am feeling really sick all day - can barely eat anything infact. I am not complaining though. XX

Feeling just "off" all the time also. Not necessarily Sick, but turned off most foods, and just not feeling good. Oh yeah and my Breasts are really sore again!! lol Also really tired. But like you said not complaining. Makes me feel better like all is going as it should!

Such AMAZING scans everyone - this is such a wonderful day for femmes fetales babies!:flower:

I will respond to everyone individually on Thursday and catch up with front page news as well (I'm way behind!) but I have to prepare documents tonight for my lovely "visa" that's taken 6 months!!! and I'm still waiting for it. I might lose my job if I don't get it soon since they've been patient but I'm under the table and this is an up and up company and not the sort that hires people without paperwork. It's really a headache.

Anyways enough about bureaucracy and one more lovely HIP HIP HOORAY for all the squiggly, jumping, dancing, flipping, sleeping babies :happydance:

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to say "WOW!" So many beautiful scans with beautiful beanies!! :kiss: Very excited for all of you. Keep it going! :thumbup:

Amber, so glad you got your pics scannedc for us. Thanks! I especially love the one of your little upside-down baby! how wonderful!

Kizzy, sorry you have had a stressful few days. Glad you and Tink are OK tho. And I cant believe you're already 17.5 weeks. How time flies!

Angela, sorry to hear you are so exhausted. But I have to admit that I am also extremely tired most of the day and night, and I am almost 12 weeks now. Hope it eases up for you soon.

Grand, sorry to hear about your Visa issues. Hope they are sorted soon. You dont need the stress, do you? Take care, Hun.

Neffie! Great to hear from you! Hope you will be joining us here very soon!

xx

Amazing scan news and pics everyone, so pleased all went well. So many of us entering the 2nd tri too! Fab!

I have just got back from my midwife app. Bit of a scary moment when she could't find heartbeat and just as she started looking concerned and i was about to burst in to tears, there it was, beating at 140! Such relief! My little boy was a little scared of the noise and i think just wondering what she was doing to me and started crying! Soon as i said listen it sounds like a train he started shouting "choo choo". So now thats really confused him, instead of pointing at my belly saying baby, he is now pointing and saying choo choo! lol

Oh Pixie - so glad they found they heartbeat. That happened to me with my second pregnancy. She finally found it or she was going to send me for a scan. It is very stressful.

Sounds confusing for your little one - bless hin though that is really sweet. XX

Hey ladies, have not had time to catch up on posts today, I promise to read up and touch base tomorrow, I hope you are all doing well!

I had some upsetting news today. I have been diagnosed with Type II diabetes--it is not gestational as I am too early for that. I basically just failed my 3 hour and so now I have to meet with a dietician to help me try and prevent this from turning into gestational so I don't have to go on insulin. My levels right now are barely over what they should be, so they think I can control it with diet, but we shall see.

On top of that, one thing they failed to tell me at my US on monday was that I have placenta previa, meaning Baby L's placenta is currently located on top of my cervix. If it does not correct itself, I am risking premature delivery due to hemmorhaging and, if that does not happen, I will require a C-Section at 37 weeks, which means no natural birth for me. Since I am only 12 weeks, however, there is a 90% chance that the placenta will correct itself and grow away from the cervix, so I am hoping and praying that will be the case. If that happens, the bad things are no longer a risk, and I can opt for a natural birth.

Ugh, too much bad/scary news today! On a non-preggo day, this would call for a glass of vino, but since I can't do that, maybe I'll go home and have a warm cup of hot chocolate!

Oh Amber sorry you have had bad news. That is crappy to have two lots especially.

I am going to try and help now - I don't know much about the diabetes but I did have a low lying placenta and was told that I would need a c-section. Well it moved a few months before I had him. I had him naturally and it was never a problem. XX

Hope you enjoyed the hot chocolate. XX

Amber - so sorry to hear your news. I don't really have and words of wisdom to offer on these subjects but just wanted to say i hope you are ok and all works out ok for you. 90% chance of placenta correcting itself is very encouraging. I know it must just feel like more stress on an already stressful journey. Big hugs to you x

Amber sorry for your news. But if you look on the positive side they think everything can be controlled with diet. And the 90% sounds like an encouraging chance of the placenta moving. I really hope everything turns out ok!

Sorry to hear both pieces of bad news Amber :hugs:
I know there's nothing I can say to help, but please know that I am thinking of you.
Im here if you need to talk. Take care of yourself
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"