Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

oh RGN, I am so so sorry honey, I really feel for you, huge hugs to you and your OH, I hope everything goes as well as it can today, thinking of you sweetheart xxxxx

Milosmum - Congrats!! Very happy for you xx

AFM, I feel a lot better than I did Friday, slept from 9.30pm til 8.30am!! I needed it. Had a lovely weekend with OH, we spent lots of QT together which was lovely and he bought me flowers Sat and took me out for dinner, bless him. We dont really "do" Valentine's but he is cooking us a lovely curry from scratch tonight (which he got up at 7am this morning to start before work) and the most romantic thing he's doing is putting onions in it! haha! he HATES onions, cant even bear to look at them but he knows the recipe wont be the same, so he's putting them in. It must be love :)

Still feeling pretty pukey today, still hoping it's a good sign. Started my 9th week Sat, very excited, no word from the midwife yet, so no idea on a scan date. Anna, I totally get what you said, at first I was determined to have an early one but now I just feel like I am not ready if it's bad news and would rather just wait. That could all change again by tomorrow though of course!

I gave in and bought maternity jeans on Saturday, two pairs, soooo comfy. I am seriously chubby right now and if anything they probably emphasise my stomach but they are much more comfortable to wear. a little big on the waist so they do feel like they are falling down a lot but better than my normal jeans fo sho!

Morning everyone anyway, how were your weekends? how's everyone feeling? xx

Hi everyone,

I posted a few days back that I might not be joining you as I'd hoped, as I got a bfn on wed (11dpo). But i'm now 16 dpo and officially 2 days late so going to test again this evening. Fx'd we get a valentine's bfp!

RGN, I'm really sorry to read about your mcc :hugs:

Huggles - :dust:

Kizzy - Sounds like a splendid meal you'll be having tonight! I don't get onions either EVER because OH has an ulcer. You are very lucky! Wow maternity jeans...can't wait! ;) Glad they are more comfortable.

ahh Grand, I thought I was bad but no onions ever, big BOO! It's hard to cook without them isnt it? and always looking for recipes that dont use them, but I feel the same about mushrooms so I know what he means.

how are you feeling today? any symptoms yet?

No symptoms bad or good...but I'm only 5+2 today...I hope I start getting some M/S next week. My bbs are a wee bit bigger I think but not sore. Otherwise things seem to be OK :winkwink:

Good luck with the teating today Huggles xxx

Can't imagine how you manage to cook without onions Kizzy! They go in everything I make but I'm right with you on the mushrooms - yuck FUNGUS!!!

Grand - you might regret wishing for the m/s! Sure the symptoms will kick in at some point though. I am just so pleased to be pregnant again that I am determined not to complain about my sore boobs! xxx

Cautiously throwing my hat in here, I got my :bfp: today, still a bit stunned!

Estimated DD: October 26, 2011.

Thanks!

I was wondering when you were going to show up :winkwink:

Putting you on p.1 then...we've got to be hopeful for these forever babies. Much sticky dust to you hon :dust:!

Thanks, Grand! We shared a loss so close to one another, THIS time around, we will get to share the birth of our forever babies so close to each other! :hugs: and :dust: back at you! :flower:

Oh my gosh Amber - I just remembered that...thanks for reminding me...how lovely the stars have all aligned in our favor at the same time!:flower:It really is pretty cool...it's been a long 5 months for the both of us but we've finally gotten what we've longed for.

lovely to have you here amberyll wishing us ALL a H&H 9 months xxx

Well, tried 2 different tests, both bfn :(
So i'm not pg afterall, just late :sad1: Probably moving house that messed up my cycles :(

The baby measured way too small and his heartbeat was only at 46 beats a minute. It's only a matter of time before I lose it.
I'm so beyond everything right now. I don't know what i'm going to do with myself.
Good luck everyone.

Oh Anna - :hugs: I have no wise words for you - this is the worst news ever. I'm so sorry love this shouldn't be happening...just completely devastated for you. :hugs: I am still praying for you and your little one...I know you said it is inevitable but I still want a miracle for you. :hugs:

Anna i am sooooo sorry for ur news, no one has any word to make this less painful, i still have everything crossed for you tho
praying for you x

Anna--:hugs: I am so sorry, I know there are no words right now, but know that my heart is aching for you and your little one and that I am keeping up hope for you and that your little one rebounds and proves everyone wrong. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Anna :hugs:
I am so sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you. I will keep you and your little one in my prayers.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sending you another set of virtual :hug: Anna. I really hope this turns around for the better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->