Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Shelll - awww sorry you havent put guilt on me I just think that actually it is quite sensible. I keep thinking about the bit about only your oh/dh being there. I would be mortified if my mil came in. How stupid are my reasons though. XX

Bean - I can think of nothing worse than my Mum, Stepmum, MIL, or anyone else turning up during my labour/birth (whether at home or in hospital). Therefore, I just had to put something about it in my birth plan. I could just imagine my Mum saying "she's my daughter, she would want me in there", and the staff letting her in! argh!! :wacko:
xx

All our love today Amber - it is really hard on these anniversaries xxx

Thanks for everyones good wishes for todays scan - it was all good news. Placenta is now well out of the way (phew!) baby has grown all over but head and abdominal size both still a little small for my gestation so they are going to scan me again in 2 weeks on 7th October - just to make sure baby is continuing to get bigger! Overall weight is estimated at 2.3kg +/- 500g which is basically 5lb already which sounds plenty big enough to me with 4 weeks still to go!

I am really pleased that the midwife led unit has the same birth protocols as I wish for - makes life easier and it makes for a very short birth plan! As long as squiggle does not make an appearance before Sunday then I get to deliver at my midwife led unit. BEfore Sunday they count us as premmie and I have to go to the 'proper' hospital! So I have had strict words with squiggle to make sure there are no early appearances!

Love to all xxx

Glad the scan went well Milos! And stay put until at least Sunday, Squiggle!!
xx

Amber- I prayed for you and peanut (and oh) last night. We too are coming up on a year...

Milos- wonderful news! I'm going for the birth centre option this time too (didn't get it as C was a preemie). Stay put lo not quite time!

Shell- I always thought I'd want my mum there in labour but I didn't! It's such a special time for you and oh

Kizzy- how are you doing?

New- still in my prayers xx

Afm- First day of nursery yesterday. He was amazing and took to it beautifully! Can't wait to go back this morning! There was a celeb mum which added to my excitement! 20 week scan today, I'm so nervous...

Kizzy - good luck with your sweep today! hope it gets things started (Tinks - the eviction process has started....) :haha:

Sparkle - so glad that C enjoyed his first day at nursery :) and good luck with your scan today. Im sure that everything will be perfect with your little princess. Cant wait to see pics! ps, Im desperate to know who the celeb mum was! lol

Bellas - Happy 35 weeks, bump buddy!! :happydance:

xx

Shell - You have made me chuckle. You are so right though.

Milo - glad that your scan went well.

Sparkle- its great that that your ds had sucj a fab time at nursery. Mine is putting up a fight to go. 20 week scan - very exciting.

Kizzy - I really hope that the sweep today gets things moving for you.

xxxxxx

milos--awesome news on the scan! Such a relief that the placenta has moved and so glad to hear that squiggle has grown! Stay put squiggle, a little more growing to do!!

Bellas/Shell---Happy 35 weeks ladies!

Kizzy--hope your sweep goes well today!!

Grand--thinking of you today. :hugs:

Sparkle--awesome news about C and his successful day at nursery! I too am curious about the famous mum that showed up! Good luck with your scan today!!!!

New--you are still in my thoughts and prayers hun.

Hi girls, couldn't have my sweep done today, when she checked me I was only half a cm dilated so she had no room to poke about, will have another try on Sunday, am a bit disappointed but I had a feeling it would happen, I just knew I wasn't ready :(

Aww, sorry to hear that Kizzy :(
Tinks must be desperate to stay inside in the warm, as its starting to get chilly now...
xx

Thinking of you, your DH and Wee Nut today, Grand :hugs:
xx

Aw Kizzy How frustrating for you. Like shell has said tinks must really be very happy where she is.
I don't want to say anything that you don't want to hear, so I am not going to say anything else. XXXXXXXXX

Kizzy-- Darn, hope you get better progress on sunday hun!

Sorry to hear kizzy.. hopefully tinks will want to come out soon.. and you can be in labor by sunday.. :) Chin up she will come out.. :)

Cheers girls, I really had a feeling it would be the case so wasn't really surprised and not too disappointed either, it was slightly uncomfortable but not too painful. The midwife said my cervix has moved into a good position tho so she was very positive about it which was reassuring :) she just called and my appt Sunday is at 12.30 so we'll see. With a but of luck a bit of poking and prodding around today might have got things moving! Good news is she's in perfect labour position still (head down, back to my front to the right) so hopefully once we do get going it wont be too difficult a labour! Also I checked re the size as I was obvs starting to get concerned how big she'll be and she still says between 7 and 8lbs. Phew!! Xx

:hi:

Possibly the last time I'll be posting here as a preggo so I thought I'd come and say farewell.
If I don't get any good news tomorrow, I don't think I feel comfortable continuing here and will revert back to the FF TTC threads.
I thank you all for your support over the past umpteen weeks (feels like many) and I hope I can return here in a few months with good news.
I will of course update you all tomorrow.

Good luck everyone with your impending arrivals, especially Kizzy - hope your LO makes her arrival soon (she's a girl....always fashionably late!)

I will of course be keeping up with you all and can't wait for all the babies to start arriving.

Love and hugs to you all - I couldn't have done it without your support xx

Thinking of you new honey, hope to see you back here tomorrow with positive news xxx

Oh New.. keeping you in my prayers yet.. and hoping you come back tomorrow with great news.. lots of hugs and love to you and your oh..

Fxed for you kizzy.. hope she arrives sooner than later.. when do they plan to induce labor.. (and i forgot they call the sweep-stripping the membranes here not sure if they call it that everywhere in the us.. ) hope she stays little for you... as dr said my dd was 6lbs and she came out 5.. :)

Keeping my fx'd for you New and hope you come back to us tomorrow with good news! :hugs:

Kizzy--very good news on Tink's weight!

Lil--yes, membrane strip is what they call it here in PA anyways. Sweep seems to be a much nicer name for it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->