Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Its really a stretch and sweep over here, or a Sooty and Sweep as it seems to be nicknamed ;)

New - thinking of you and hoping so much that you get good news. XXXXXXXX

Kizzy I was worried about the size with my first because I went over. If my chart had been right he woud have been a whopper. He was just shy of 8lb though. XXXXX

Looks like I'm back in here with you guys! :happydance:
Just got a solid :bfp: on a FRER at 11dpo.
What's amazing is that I've fallen pregnant just a few weeks before my last due date, and the last time I got pregnant was a week before my first due date. :wacko:
Anyways, I'm still in serious shock, and definitely feeling less excited about it than I'd like to be, but hopefully I can finally, FINALLY have a little one.
Third time's a charm..?

Annaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

So so happy for you, Hun. I trully hope that this is your forever baby :hugs:
Welcome back, Preggers!
xx

Thinking of you today, New :hugs:
I trully hope it is good news for you, My Lovely, and that your darling twin is thriving in there.
Will be praying for you all day. Much love xx

Thinking of your New hope you get some good news FX'd :hugs:

Anna - CONGRATS!!! it was 3rd time a charm for me and this one is growing nice and strong!! :happydance: Lots of sticky dust coming your way :dust:

Kizzy- Sorry your sweep didnt go ahead! with this crappy cold weather i would wanna stay in the warmth as well lol!! :haha:

AFM - I have 13wks to go and I am getting very impatient i just wanna meet my little girl i would love her to come 3wks early so i have her nice and bouncy for xmas :D but thats just me being selfish :( Cant wait for tuesday so i can see what she looks like in my 4d scan only a few more days to go!! Can anyone tell me what the 28wk NHS scan involves?

Oh and another question do you still have to go with a full bladder to the later scans? im presuming you do but it would be nice to actually not feel like im gonna pee myself everytime to nurse presses down lol!!

Thinking of you today New xx I really hope it is good news xx

Congrats Anna! xx

New - Today is your scan day and my thoughts are with you and your wee twins. I hope that there is a silver lining on this dark cloud. You and your OH deserve some happy news.

Anna - Congratulations!!! This is amazing news :dust: wishing must sticky dust for your wee bean.

Kizzy - How's things going after your sweep? Feel any different?

Shell - You're so sweet to remember wee nut. I had a cry and OH and I went to the beach and lit a candle and said some prayers for the little soul. Time does heal but there is always part of my heart that will remain broken from that day.

Thats completely understandable Grand. No amount of time, and no matter how many other babies you have, you will always remember and grieve for Wee Nut. I feel your pain :hugs:
xx

No, no different today grand but then nothing actually happened so I wasn't expecting much, see how it goes Sunday! X

Sam- 13 weeks will fly bye!! And as for 28 week nhs scan could it be a growth scan or checking position of placenta!?

Anna- I'm really please for u, and have everything crossed that you have your forever baby 3rd lucky xx

AFM- nothing much, baby still free in relation to pelvic brim, pelvic pain a lot worse but that's normal, just wish I'd caught it in time so I could have had some physio but I'm ticking over nicely with my paracetamol and very occasional codeine! 1 week to go but with baby still being free I'm guessing ill go late as I usually do and I'm ok with that!!
Were away this weekend so when I log in on monday I'm hoping kizzy you've got your baby!!

X

Anna--Cogratulations!! Such wonderful news!! :happydance::dance:

SamB--These last few weeks will fly by, trust me! As for the scans, they have had me empty my bladder for every scan 24wks on. I think the bubs start taking up enough space that they dont want a full bladder blocking anything!

Grand--:hugs: I tried to send you a personal/private note yesterday about wee nut (but I got a reply that your inbox was full), I said an extra prayer for her Wed Night when I lit my candle for Peanut. So I posted here I was thinking of you, was not sure how much you felt like discussing it as I know we all grieve differently.

Vix--have an enjoyable time this weekend and I hope your lo starts to engage soon!

Kizzy--still cheering on Tinks!

New--I am thinking of you today and praying that you get good news. :hugs:

AFM: NST flew by today, Grace was putting on quite a show that we were out of there in under 1/2 hour, a new record for us! I have an appointment next Thursday with Maternal Fetal Medicine (they are the high risk docs) to go over my birth plan---kinda making me nervous!!

Hi everyone!! Wow I have a lot to catch up on!! But just thought I'd pop in and say Im back from Cuba relaxed and even fatter. lol I'll catch up on everyone soon!

Amber - Thanks hon - I know I definitely have to clear out my inbox...it is indeed 100% full. Thanks for remembering wee nut :flower: Why are you high risk? Just because of the GD? Just wanted to let you know that little blue has a big tummy as well and I don't have GD so it just means they are well fed little monkeys :winkwink: Good luck with your birth plan meeting. What do you want?

Imp - Wow Cuba...I didn't even know...must be browner as well...any maternity shoots yet? OH and I did a "private" one :blush: just him and I and they really came out good I think. We have to do another one because I've gotten even bigger since!

Vix - Sorry about your pelvic pain (is it SPD? I had it a little bit around 34-36 weeks but since I stopped working it's magically gone but I know how painful it can be). The best thing for me was definitely a pillow between my legs and definitely moving my legs together when getting up out of bed or a chair and taking small steps when walking.

XSamX - I have always had to empty my bladder for each scan at 9 weeks to the last one at 33 weeks so I think it's up to the technician/doctor really and their preference...you can get clear images either way but obviously it's more comfortable to have peed before as they are pressing a lot!

AnnaP - How're you feeling??? It's such an exciting and scary time. Have you told OH yet?

AFM: I finished my birth plan and sent it off to doula and midwife - it's in French! Luckily I had the internet to copy and paste from others so I think it's grammatically correct either way I kept it in pretty simple language. In other amazing news I have packed our bags! Guess which one is mine and which one is little blue's LOL
Photo on 2011-09-23 at 17.42.jpg

Grand--I'm going to guess the pink one is yours and the plaid is little blues!! :thumbup: on having the birth plan done and submitted already, that is awesome!!

Pelvic pain--ouch, I have that a lot too, it makes me walk wierd and is especially painful when getting up from a seated/lying down position. I will have to try the pillow, that is a good idea!!

As for my birth plan, it is actually "their" birth plan that they want to discuss with me, haha. They basically have to go over the things that they absolutely need to be able to do during delivery if something should go wrong, just basically tell me what their protocol is and to make sure we are on the same page. One of the issues that may arise is I could have a spike in my glucose levels where they will need to put me on an insulin drip or I could have issues with my blood pressure, etc. I'm considered "high risk" due to my age (37), pre-existing high blood pressure, and the GD.

Once I have met with them, I can draft up my birth plan with all the risks in mind. There are still things that will be totally within my control, but I have known since about 13 weeks that Grace would have to be born in the hospital and that I would have to be induced. So now it will be just a matter of working around what I will "have" to deal with vs what I don't and what I can adjust from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->