Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Twin loss confirmed this morning :cry:
I'm going to pick myself up and carry on whilst focusing on the positives. I CAN get pregnant, and WILL have a baby.

I'll be back soon :thumbup:

New, my darling :cry:
I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful twins :angel: :angel:

I will be saying a prayer that they both make it safely up to Heaven to join their older sibling. And I will be praying for you and DH too.

Lots of love :hugs:
xx

New--you, your DH and your little angels are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: And you are right, you WILL have your forever baby, I just know it!

So sorry New... prayers are with you

Congrats Anna... h&h 9 months... 3rd lucky me too :) well 4th preg 3rd after loss

New - So sorry to hear your news. :cry: Keeping you in my thoughts. :hug:

Geeez, I need to be posting every day to be caught up. :shock: Ok, here goes...hope I didn't miss anyone.

Anna - :yipee: Congrats!!!!!! :dance: So glad to have you back. 3rd time will be a lucky charm. :thumbup: Wishing you a H&H pregnancy, and have fun on your trip this weekend!

Pixie - Sorry to hear that you're having sleepless nights. I hope you don't have too much longer to go.

Amber - :hugs: for Peanut's anniversary. I'm sure he/she is keeping a very watchful eye on you, OH, & Grace. :flower: Glad to hear that things are moving along well with Grace. Hope all goes well at your appt next week, and you don't have to make a lot of changes to the birth plan you want. Thanks for the tip on the changing table by the way. :winkwink:

Kizzy - Tell Tinks to hurry up. We're waiting to meet the first baby of our group, and see some photos. :winkwink:

Shell - Totally with you on the part about who's going to be in the delivery room. It can get so out of control at times. Happy 35 weeks! Only 5 more weeks to go?? :shock:

Milos - Yay for the placenta moving out of the way! :thumbup: Looks like Squiggle is measuring a nice size, even though the doctor's are leaning on the smaller side. Squiggle, stay put in mommy's tummy until Sunday, ok??

Sparkle - Glad to hear that C had such a great time at his first day at nursery. I'm jumping on the band wagon with the girls in wanting to know more about the celebrity mum. :haha:

Bellas - Happy 35 weeks!

Bean - Happy 31 weeks!

SamB - I'm sure the next 13 weeks will fly by! I bet you can't wait for your 4D scan. Looking forward to seeing pics. I don't know if I can answer your question regarding later scans seeing that I'm behind you, but so far I've never had to have a full bladder for any of my scans.

Grand - :hug: for the anniversary of your loss. You're right...the pain never goes away completely. Great job on getting the hospital bags ready...I second Amber....the pink one is yours, and the plaid
one is of petit bleu...

Vix - Have fun on your upcoming trip!

Imp - Welcome back. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun!

OH & I are looking forward to the weekend. We're going to check out some cribs to make a final decision on the color & style we want, and then we'll probably just order it online, as we'll most certainly get a better deal. It's also time to start cleaning out the closet, and start giving away stuff that we don't use anymore. Will probably make a trip to Salvation Army as well this weekend to donate some stuff.

Thanks for the input regarding the changing table. Here's another question. Where are your little ones going to be sleeping the first couple of weeks? We are thinking about getting a pack & play (a portable fold up crib) to keep in our room, as we'd like Coco in the same room with us at the very beginning. It is an extra purchase, but we figured that it will be a valuable investment as we'll be able to take it on trips.

Oh, in other news I FINALLY got my hair colored yesterday!! My roots were so pitiful, it was about time!! Phew, I have to say that OH & I are both very happy about that. :winkwink:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Neffie--happy crib hunting! I hope you find the one you like and I agree, online will get you the best deals, that is how we ordered ours!

As for where our little one will be sleeping, we have both a pack n play as well as a small cradle in our bedroom, and that is where Grace will be spending her first few weeks, so we can keep a close eye. We probably will not be putting her into her own room until we are more confident about her sleeping habits and get into a reliable routine.

And yay! for the haircoloring! :thumbup: I bet you feel more like yourself, I know I did when I finally got mine done about 20 wks out!! I really need to get my highlights done again, but I am not sure if I should do it before Grace is here for delivery pictures or after/closer to the holidays for holiday pictures. Decisions decisions!!

The colorist told me that they had a pregnant lady come into the salon not too long ago...here's the kicker...she went on her due date!! :wacko: They had to get special permission from the salon owner to color her hair...they were so scared that she was going to go into labor while sitting on the chair. :haha:

Neffie-we have a bassinet.. :) for baby to sleep in right away.. as we used it with my dd..

We have a moses basket for in our room for the first weeks/month and when she grows out of it we'll move her into her own room in her cot.

That's if she EVER gets here, I am starting to lose faith and think she's never coming!! :(

neffie I have a crib that will go in our bedroom. I used it with my second. He stayed in that in our room until about 6 months which is how long I think it is safe to use the crib. When he started to pull himself up we had to put him in his own room in his cot.

We had a moses basket on a stand with our first which we used to carry up and down incase he slept in the day. Thats why we got the crib so that we have the basket downstairs and the crib up.

Hope that helps a little hun. XXXX

Morning ladies!! I cant stop eating toast its soooo yummy :D was in triage yesterday as LO decided she didnt wanna be active and i was worried but they hooked me up to a monitor and as soon as they did she turned into a kickboxer! NAUGHTY BABY!! lol!! i can happily say this morning she is super active as normal!!

Imp - Welcome back hope you had a lovely time! Cuba.... Jealous!

Vix - hope you are enjoying your weekend away! You are very brave :haha:

Grand - :thumbup: to getting your bags ready!

Kizzy - hope you are ok! really wont be long now. Thinking of you :flower:

Anna - Massive congratulations :cloud9:

Neffie - a pack and play will def get its use, its very handy and we have used ours lots.

AFM - Managing to sleep better and not waking up so uncomfortable thanks to using my pregnancy wedge type pillow under my bump! My sciatic nerve is playing up though and im walking a little funny! It's so painful! Over the last couple of evenings i have started to lose my mucus plug! No bloody show as yet but progress all the same! :happydance:

Hello to everyone, sorry if i've missed you! im a little rubbish at remembering everything i wanted to say but Wishing you all a lovely weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->