Ferning at 9dpo

Jaymes

Finally Complete
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am currently 9dpo, and got a saliva microscope 2 days ago, so I decided to start looking at it to get a feel for it in case I need it next month. First day there was no ferning, second day there was 1 lonely fern. This morning it looked like about half of the scope was ferning. Which according to the pictures in the instructions, means ovulation may occur soon. I've already had 3 separate + opks this cycle, so was thinking that maybe it was an anovulatory cycle... I am going to do another opk later today to see if that comes up + too. Can anyone help shed some light on this? I am very confused.
:wacko:

Sorry hun, I don't have a fern microscope so can't help, but hope someone can. Just didn't want to read and run xxx

i would just abby dance to make sure.... but they can be affected by pregnany so mabye you are pregnant? fingers crossed

I think DH may be sick of dancing with me. :haha: He hasn't even been up later than 9 pm in the last couple of nights. Now he is out for a much needed break watching UFC fights with his buddies. I'll most likely be asleep before he gets home. I am on cd 37, so we've been baby dancing at least every other day for 27 days...
I'll make sure to 'catch' him tomorrow!

lol wow im sure it is just showing ferning because you are pregnant then... that is a lot of baby dancing we have only does it 3 times this cycle

:nope: I have a bit if spotting going on and a lot of cramping. My guess is it was an anovulatory cycle, but here's to hoping the next is normal.

could be implantation... my microscope is on the transitional phase again so i am pretty sure i have o' i always use opks with them as i dont trust either of them alone haha... are you sure it was ferning?

Yes, but just partial. Not a full ferning. Still spotting with af cramps. I'll test again in the am if the witch hasn't come on full force. Tbh, I just have a feeling it's coming. This cycle just hasn't felt right, +opks left and right, crazy temps and cramps every day for the last 10-12 days. Something has just seemed off the whole time. I'm hoping I go back to my normal 30-32 day cycle, I'll be poas, temping, and scrutinizing my saliva every day as soon as af leaves. The only thing I can't bring myself to do on a regular basis is check my cm & cervix. It kind of grosses me out, I've done it... Maybe I'll check when all the other signs are +.

use your microscope when you are on af also... and write down what it looks like each day... i get ferning almost evryday but only transisitonal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->