Fertility Spells

Yeah, or put it out between your fingers after licking them xxx

Yes, mine said to extinguish the candle in my letter so knowing I had read about not blowing it out I licked my fingers and put it out that way. You'll also need 6 silver color coins, any currency and you have to put them under your stairs, in your attic or if you don't have those things you can put them under the mattress.

I have just ordered mine !

That's good I was wondering what the steps were once we received our letters, sorry to ask a load of questions but once you ordered yours did anyone get a email asking for any details or anything ? if so how long after you ordered did you get them ?

Also how long did everyone's letters take to come ?

Sorry for all the questons just wondering Im being so impaitent I know lol

Thanks everyone

I emailed her right away and she responded in a few hours...

It took about 2 weeks to get my letter here in the US.

I ordered mine Yesterday. I have my fingers crossed that it will work

I have had 3 done by Mia and one done by Abby on ebay and another I performed myself 2 years ago and none of them worked so I give up on spells .
I do believe spells can aid fertility but BFPs will be purely coincidence. and the amount some people are charging on there makes it seem like they are into it for profit . some of them claim they will refund if your not pregnant within 3 months but you will find that at the end of 3 months ebay has already deleted the transaction and not even feedback can be left after 3 months.

good luck to you all.

Its not looking too hopeful at the moment with the spell and peoples experiences. Feel silly for doing one now :( x

Its not looking too hopeful at the moment with the spell and peoples experiences. Feel silly for doing one now :( x

We are really doing it for fun and no matter the negative things you hear for trying this, don't listen. If it creates a positive feeling, it can only help you even if it is true or not. It hasn't happen for me either yet, but it did give me a peace for a little while and to me it was worth it. TTC is stressful enough. So don't feel silly. We all do silly stuff with vitamins and all the herbs and just a bit of hopefulness. Even if it is a fertility spell.

I agree. I was hopeful and having a spell cast gave me more pma, I'm not sorry I did it and still remember to think positively about it. I think you just do what you need to do to help you get through things:hugs:

You are all absolutely right. It did give me PMA and it still does sometimes. It was worth a little peace xx

Patiently waiting for the spell to work. Its been 2 months. one more month then i will email her to recast. :wacko:

Same here, naleap.. I think its been over two months for us although we have just been ntnp xx

Did you ask her for a recast. she can recast every 12 weeks. Well at least your closer to her magic than me. I am an Ocean away. :)

lol, thats true, im closer but still hasnt worked! lol.. I think it was the 13 december that she did it for me so I have a bit longer to wait before 12 weeks, hope it works for both of us xxx

Ladies if you want a spell IM me and save your money. I'll do them for free.

I don't do potions and lotions, I simply request the angels to intervene. I'll need a recent photo and your full name.

As each "spell" takes 3 days to complete, I can't unfortunately do them for specific genders.

I class myself as a white witch but didn't make it public on here because the last place I did, I got completely bombarded and didn't have time (partly because I need to give something good back for everything I ask the angels for - and I didn't have time to do 600 hours of voluntary work a week). However, since I've been made redundant I have a little time now and am happy to help - it'll break up the boredom of job hunting.

The only thing I ask is that I'm not asked about it on other threads x

(by the way, unfortunately I also can't do one for me as it's selfish. So in return, please just keep your fingers crossed for me lol)

Hi, I previously added you but idk how to write you a personally message but I wanted to ask you about how you go about doing this fertility spell. I am so interested in this and would love to try it out :) if you could write me back ASAP :)

Hi, my name is India Chantel Coleman, I have been ttc for over 10 years with no luck. I did have 3 babies back to back, and after them, nothing. I have been married for 2 years, and my husband and I have been trying, with no success, doctor cant find the problem. If you need anything else from me, please let me know. Im currently wearing a sachet with aventurine, amethyst, clear quartz, chrysophase, and garnet crystals to help. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank You Kindly,
India Coleman

Ladies if you want a spell IM me and save your money. I'll do them for free.

I don't do potions and lotions, I simply request the angels to intervene. I'll need a recent photo and your full name.

As each "spell" takes 3 days to complete, I can't unfortunately do them for specific genders.

I class myself as a white witch but didn't make it public on here because the last place I did, I got completely bombarded and didn't have time (partly because I need to give something good back for everything I ask the angels for - and I didn't have time to do 600 hours of voluntary work a week). However, since I've been made redundant I have a little time now and am happy to help - it'll break up the boredom of job hunting.

The only thing I ask is that I'm not asked about it on other threads x

(by the way, unfortunately I also can't do one for me as it's selfish. So in return, please just keep your fingers crossed for me lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->