Fertility Spells

I bought the baby girl spell. I followed all the instructions and I tried to keep as positive as I could this month. I also kept rubbing the charm tha Mia sent.

I hope it also works for you both. x

Thanks louiseclare, I have been ttc for 9 months now, but I have pcos. I hope it wont be too much longer TBH! lol.
I really hope you get your baby girl.. will you be doing a pregnancy journal on here?
I got my letter yesterday and im going to do as she instructed today while my toddler is asleep.

Congrats!!! I hope it's a girl for you like you "ordered". I still haven't gotten my package in the mail yet but I've been feeling more relaxed about TTC already and I am very hopeful it will come soon so I can do all the stuff.

Sorry to put a dampener on things but I bought one of these spells almost a year ago.. tbh I think it's a big con and she (as well as others) make ALOT of money from desperate women like us! Anyone that does fall pregnant is just a coincidence imo.

Oh and yknow the way she says you can get a full refund if the spell doesn't work.. well i didn't!

I got my package today that my friend ordered for me! I'm so excited to see this spell work for us. It's been over a year and no BFP for us so maybe this will be the final push for us. I put my coins under the stairs and it says in 24 hours to do the candle ritual. I feel very confident in Mia and the spell. I'm ready for my BFP!

well mia spell didnt work for me yet and i think its a coincidence if you do get a BFP after a spell. Take it as a bit of fun as i think we all have enough disappointment when AF arrives each month...GL to all you ladies. Im out till jan as the witch got me today.x

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all so much for writing about Mia Angel on here after trying for months and then having a miscarriage I also have pcos which doesn't help so I did not know what to do from here but then I found this post.

I know that some people say that it’s a fluke when someone gets pregnant after having one of the spells done but after doing some research and seeing how many success stories there are I think its defiantly worth a go :)

After all the money goes to charity, and if the spell doesn't work for you then you get 100% refund as long as you wait the required amount of time so for me this seems like a win win situation.

Thanks again everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and congratulations for everyone who is expecting :)

Has anyone ordered one for anyone other than Mia and it worked? She isn't doing them right now due to high demand...

Id like to see more positive stories from mums on here too!
I have had one done, only last week so will be patiently waiting! As other people have said it cant hurt, and gives you a bit more positivity about everything. More so if its taking a while for that BFP! XXX

Has anyone ordered one for anyone other than Mia and it worked? She isn't doing them right now due to high demand...

Hello,

I haven't seen any others that do fertility spells like Mia or that have the sucess rate that she does, I know its a bit of a pain that she is not doing spells at the moment but I emailed her today and she said that the site should be back up and running this Friday and she should be taking more requestes :)

Id like to see more positive stories from mums on here too!
I have had one done, only last week so will be patiently waiting! As other people have said it cant hurt, and gives you a bit more positivity about everything. More so if its taking a while for that BFP! XXX

I just wanted to say your so right I have had a look on Mia's ebay page at her guest book and some of the comments on there are amazing I know that her spells don't work for everyone but still its worth a go :)

I wish you the best of luck and I have my fingerscrossed for you BFP !! Could you please keep me posted on what happens as I would love to know, I am awaiting to get mine done as she is busy at the moment so is not taking any more requested at the moment x

I know since my friend ordered the spell and it was cast I have had very positive feelings this cycle. I have yet to O and I did take soy this cycle also BUT in the letter I got she says not to ignore science in TTC and I do only have 1 good tube so doing the things that can assist me won't interfere with her spell. I got my package and finished the ritual she said to do. Last night BDing was the best it's been in years so that right there tells me either something has changed with my overall outlook or with my body. I know my DH didn't do anything out of the ordinary! LOL! I think it works for some and there are always going to be some that it doesn't work for and the reasons are endless. In a way it might just not be meant to be for some.

I know since my friend ordered the spell and it was cast I have had very positive feelings this cycle. I have yet to O and I did take soy this cycle also BUT in the letter I got she says not to ignore science in TTC and I do only have 1 good tube so doing the things that can assist me won't interfere with her spell. I got my package and finished the ritual she said to do. Last night BDing was the best it's been in years so that right there tells me either something has changed with my overall outlook or with my body. I know my DH didn't do anything out of the ordinary! LOL! I think it works for some and there are always going to be some that it doesn't work for and the reasons are endless. In a way it might just not be meant to be for some.

Messymommy - Thank you when I see posts like this it makes it so much easier of my choice I am going to get Mia to cast a speall for myself I have PCOS so am hoping that I can have that one done.

Thats so strange that as you had your spell cast bd'ing was so good I really do think there is something in it I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you get your magical baby soon :)

Can I ask what spell you had done ? I was told about the coven cast spell being the strongest but I was just going to start off with the triple cast done by Mia

I totaly agree for some people the spell won't work as sometimes things happen but I thought I would give it a go I am keeping an open mind just incase it doesn't work for me so I don't get to dissapointed but when I saw these and all the sucess stories and the price I thought there is really nothing to loose.

I hope your well and I wish you the best of luck :)

Messymommy - Thank you when I see posts like this it makes it so much easier of my choice I am going to get Mia to cast a speall for myself I have PCOS so am hoping that I can have that one done.

Thats so strange that as you had your spell cast bd'ing was so good I really do think there is something in it I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you get your magical baby soon :)

Can I ask what spell you had done ? I was told about the coven cast spell being the strongest but I was just going to start off with the triple cast done by Mia

I totaly agree for some people the spell won't work as sometimes things happen but I thought I would give it a go I am keeping an open mind just incase it doesn't work for me so I don't get to dissapointed but when I saw these and all the sucess stories and the price I thought there is really nothing to loose.

I hope your well and I wish you the best of luck :)

I am doing well but still haven't Oed yet. Temps are everywhere but thinking that's from the soy I took. It really was wild how things changed for me so fast. I hope it's working. My best friend purchased the spell for me so I am not sure if it was a coven cast or anything but it was a full moon casting and she ordered me a baby girl, LOL...she wanted her daughter to have a little friend I guess.

Messymommy - I am glad that your doing well :) ahh I hope that you ov soon and you get a little one, I hope that it works for you !

Aww that's the one that I have been looking at and have decided to go for, fingerscrossed for you and for your best friend I hope you both get your magical bubbas ! :)

inpghttc - Congratulations !!!! :) I wish you the best of luck you will have to let me know how your getting on with it all, I am so excited as I am ordering mine tonight as Mia is now taking requests again YAYYYY :)

Good luck everyone x

Good luck to you too...can anyone who has already ahd the spell tell me what the letter is all about when it comes? Do I need to go out and buy anything to use for it?

Thank you ! :)

I am glad that you asked this question as I was also wondering this

Hello ladies, I have also had a spell done by Mia, you only thing you need is a candle and a mirror. I asked her for twins :happydance:

Oh ok...I thought I read someone say that you have to snuff out the candle though and not blow it out...how do you do that? Like if you have one with a lid, put the lid back on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->