Fertility test

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
Now I dunno where a spot would be for these I assume here with the OPK's this is a first response fertility test to measure my ovarian reserve. Now darker then the control means I need to see a doctor but I think I am good what do you think? Normal? :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG1012.jpg
    IMAG1012.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
i have taking these and i think it was darker than the control why would you need to see a doc im just curious and not sure how those work

Let me pull it up for you. This bit- Q: The result shows that my FSH level is elevated and further testing may be appropriate. What does this mean?
A: No in-home test can replace consultation with your doctor. The FIRST RESPONSE® Fertility Test for Woman has indicated that your FSH level may be above levels that are expected on day 3 of your cycle. An elevated day 3 FSH level indicates that your ovarian reserve may be affecting your chances of conception. Consult your physician to discuss your results

Also check out the page here has a picture explaining =D https://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTestInsert.asp#readingTheResult

Looks like what the box says is normal. :)

hmm that interesting information in that article i have one more fsh i will do it my next cd3 see what that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->