Festival Essentials?

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
I am going to a festival next month and wondered if anyone could help me out with what il need?

I have a tent a sleeping bag wellies a wireless phone charger.

What else do I need? And what kind of clothes should I wear?
:flow:

Dry shampoo,
Wet wipes
Deoderant
Plasters
Antiseptic spray
Bobbles and hair grips
Anti bac handgel
A pack a mac

I'd take clothes you can layer that would work for if it's hot or cold, shorts, some rights for under if it's cold, vest tops. A cardigan or big jumper

Don't forget suncream, lots of water and lipbalm!

have fun xx

Oo and toilet roll!! And a torch lol!
If you google I bet you will find loads of good lists x

If its anything like the last festival i went to then a hard hat and fire extingisher :)

Ozzfest 2001 we accidently started a food fight with a 12 odd year old boy (actualy he started it) then the little shit lobbed a glass vodka bottle at me which hit the people behind us so they started throwing stuff back ans within seconds about a hundred people where throwing bottles at each other, mostly empty water bottles but some full and glass bottles aswell.
We legged it down to the security pit to get out the way but as i turned round this huge 2 litre full bottle can flying over the crowd straight at my mates head and i just managed to push her out the way and this 15 year old kid came rynning down the bowl asking if anyone had seen his bottle of cider :)
We climbed up on the fence to get out and looked round and over 15000 people where in this one massive food/water/bottle fight lobbing them back and forth.
I swear i only threw a noodle because this kid threw his food container over at us.
The fires where later that night and nothing to do wirh us,the stewards couldnt control the crowds and everyone was lighting little campfire but somw got out of control so ozzy osborne turned a massive jet hose on the crowd:)

Eeek smokey!

As for things to take yea all those things said so far... Head torch is the best sort :)

Yeh head torch, hands free torch :p

https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...CFDGT9rHEo-ZhQe-9JW2BQ&sqi=2&ved=0CK0BEPMCMAE

Also recommend lots of plastic bags for rubbish (and wet clothes)

Take an old crappy phone rather than your usual one in case it gets lost/damaged/nicked

A flag or some other marker for your tent to spot it in the masses of other tents

Bits and bobs of food (buying all your meals from stalls racks up loads of money)

Booze! :p

Booze is defs a must! X

Lol yea goes without saying ey :rofl:

Some festivals are really strict on bringing ANY of your own booze into the arena (though fine to have in the campsite), some it's just glass bottles they don't want.

Saying that though there are ways and means.

WHich festie is it you're going to hun

xx

Lol bottles in my wells :rofl:

Rockness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79