FET - 1 Frozen Emby - Anyone done FET before?

Essjay86

Reaction score
Hi All,

I only have 1 frostie and i'd just like to know, out of anyone who has done this before how many you had frozen and how many survived when thawed, to be put back in?

I'm so scared that we only have 1.

The clinic said that 90% of frozen embryo's survive the thawing process.

Whats your experiences?

My last FET thawed perfectly, it was a 4BB
Don't worry too much, there is literally nothing you can do about the thawing process so just keep positive and try to relax. When are you doing the FET?

Yeh i guess there is nothing i cn do, i just need to hope the little ones thaws out good :)

I have just had AF so i have to have two more bleeds. On my next AF I have to call and arrange an Endo Scratch, then on the AF after that is when we will do the FET. So it'll be around Jun/Jul.

That is so close! Good luck on the ends scratch, I haven't done it before but heard a lot of women have good results after, fingers crossed for you.

That is so close! Good luck on the ends scratch, I haven't done it before but heard a lot of women have good results after, fingers crossed for you.

thank you very much :) are you doing FET this month?

We just got our date and it is official we are doing the FET this April 21! Ahhh

Good luck! Every frostie I've had has thawed well. Is your little one a 3day or 5day? Not much you can do but I've got my fingers crossed for you. Ive had endo scratches b4 too...hope it helps! ☺

Mine is a five day embie.
Essja- what is your embie?

Hi Essjay! Funny to run into you again.... We were in a forum back in the fall when going through IVF. My husband and I have one frozen embryo left as well and have an appointment on May 16th to start the process. I am thinking we will transfer in July/August.

I have never had the Endo Scratch but will ask my doctor to do it this time around! Any other tips would be super helpful.

Good luck Myshelsong! Two days to go!!! Sending good vibes your way!

Allison

Morning ladies, I am due to start my FET in may.. just wondering what the endo scratch is???

There is a theory that if a section of your uterine lining is broken that it improves implantation. From my experience they just put a scraper up and make four light scrapes.

Ok thank you, and at what stage is this done? Due to start medication on day 21 of next cycle! Xxx

Sorry for being AWOL, mine is a 5 day blasto, they said its an early stage blasto so they thaw it the day before and it has to develop overnight then put in the next day. I assume if it doesnt develop it wont go back in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->