Fetal Development Video

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Okay I am obsessed with watching these things. I posted a different one 4-5 weeks ago, here's a new one. I need to get a life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYZ9HRKags&feature=related

Well, that made me cry! Now I'm even more anxious to see her!

I'm a total cynic about so much stuff and even watching it I was all, oh well that's CGI or whatever, so how come my face is all wet?! Stupid hormones! They can't be trusted!

I'm a total cynic about so much stuff and even watching it I was all, oh well that's CGI or whatever, so how come my face is all wet?! Stupid hormones! They can't be trusted!

I think the song makes it all the more emotional haha, even if it is CGI

WOw that made me cry too, that is gorgeous.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I think the song makes it all the more emotional haha, even if it is CGI

Yeah I reckon the song really hit the mark. I find my hormones betray me constantly these days!

lol, I had to turn off the music... It was a neat video though, but it didnt really show alot of developing after the 8 week marker?

I cried at my first scan, and I almost cried at my last scan when we were watching the baby and it was moving and waving so much... And I will probably cry when we find out the sex on the June 13 !

lol I cry for everything, I watched waterhorse the other night and was bawling several time.

That's amazing. :)

I must be a hard nut or something though coz my cheeks are bone dry.

I have however got the biggest shit eating grin on my face. :mrgreen:

Nice one Rae.

Fabulous! That brought up the hairs on my neck, made me cry and gave me the most overwhelming sense of resposibility!
Thankyou!! x

Great Vid!! My 3 year old watched it with me, and he got quite excited over it too, though he thought it was his baby brother :rofl:

ooooh gave me goosebumps! thanks for that xxxxxxxxx

Awwww, that was so touching... It made me soooo excited to see our lil' babe!!!

can you please post the url for me? I would really love to watch it. Stupid youtube isn't cooperating on this puter very well

Absolutly beautifull, OMG i want another one NOW! I dont know what hormones i can blame for the tears?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->