Fetal Heart Doppler!!

elles28

Mum to 3 & bump
Reaction score
I am sooo excited I just ordered a fetal heart doppler (Babysonic one)!!!

I dont know how I have managed to wait till I am 12 weeks (thanks wobbles you rightly said I would panic if I didnt hear it at 9/10 weeks)

I cant wait to try it...Anyone else around my stage got one??

I have been really tempted to get one although MW strongly advised against it as she said sometimes can be difficult to hear the heart beat and people panic.

I might still get one as yet tho! where and how much did you get yours for??? I have seen them on ebay for about £40 not sure if they babysonic tho.....

I ordered it online motherbliss.com...It was £135 I know that is alot but I know from my previous 2 pregnancies that it will be worth it....It was my MW who reccommended it & she says that if I cant find the HB she will show me where to find it!! The one I have ordered says you can detect HB from as early as 8 weeks but I have held off as I really want to hear it 1st time so fingers crossed I do!!

Oh wow! I can't wait to get one. I was looking at them on ebay this morning but I told myself not to do it yet. I'm so impatient. The wait to get to 12 weeks seems to last forever. I'm going to wait till my next scan on 11th Feb then all being well I'll get one then :D

I've seen a website that rents them for £9.99 per month, I was thinking about hiring one myself!

https://www.dopplerhire.co.uk/

Again, I'd be worried if I couldn't find it because I was getting it wrong! I will be asking the M/W about it tho at my first appointment!

I got mine at 10 weeks, and couldn't find anything till 11. Until I was about 14-15 weeks it was not always easy to find the HB, so be patient and don't worry if it takes a while to find LO as they have lots of room in there. I also was able to find the HB in the bottom right hand area of my abdomen, way low down pretty much in the hairline. GOOD LUCK!!

I got one when I was 9wks along cause I had a horrible nightmare about miscarrying. It started picking up right around 12 weeks, but it was SO HARD to be paitent! Happy listening!

I got mine from Ana Wiz at 9 12 weeks and its fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->