FF and O date - pic of chart included

MistiB

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm hoping some of you could take a look at my chart and give me your opinions. I'm probably out this month since we were only able to dtd once during my fertile days due to a sick hubby and kiddo, but I'm trying to chart consistently and besides, you never know ;)

Anyway, FF has put my O date at CD13, the day I got my first + OPK. As you can see, I had -OPks in the days prior. From looking at my chart, I'm inclined to think I actually O'ed on CD15 since I see a temp drop that day and then my temps spike right after. So now I'm confused as to why FF has my O date on CD13. Thoughts?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
Well, it's what FF calls a fall back rise. I have seen lots of charts like that. Did you continue to check your CM after CD 13? I would agree with FF based on the other reported signs. But it could be CD15. Hopefully not because your BDing was better timed for CD13

Well, it's what FF calls a fall back rise. I have seen lots of charts like that. Did you continue to check your CM after CD 13? I would agree with FF based on the other reported signs. But it could be CD15. Hopefully not because your BDing was better timed for CD13

Good point! I usually stop recording CM once I get a +OPK but maybe I shouldn't :/ And I agree - hopefully FF is right because we definitely timed it better for CD13! See, I've never even heard of a fall back rise so Thank you so much for responding! I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->