FF and Ovufriend, two different O dates?!

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
I used FF and Ovufriend and they are telling me two different O dates this month!! I am so confused! FF says cd18 even though I had creamy CM? and Ovufriend says cd15..... which should I go by? Which day do you ladies think I ovulated?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 12
  • chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
I used FF and Ovufriend and they are telling me two different O dates this month!! I am so confused! FF says cd18 even though I had creamy CM? and Ovufriend says cd15..... which should I go by? Which day do you ladies think I ovulated?

Id go by FF. Do you have 3 high temps on OVU? I camt really tell in the pic.
I also use both apps and found was getting a 2 to 3 day variation bw both.

Im starting to hate FF though, it told me I was fertile CD 8 and 9 and 2 days later it says I'm no longer fertile, meanwhile my "projected" days are next week.

Has this happened to you at all?!

This is the first time I've ever had two different o dates between the two. They've always been the same.

If you have regular cycles I would just default to the "14 day before projected AF" rule.

I'm taking vitex and b complex so my cycle is different than it has been. I have to rely on the temping.

I'm taking vitex and b complex so my cycle is different than it has been. I have to rely on the temping.

Then definitely go by FF. :dust:

Im resorting to a hope and a prayer this cycle lol plus preseed and softcups. I've had some major cramping since we started and while I know I havent Od yet I know its possible after AF (though unlikely)
Last 4 cycles we hit on and around Ov date with no luck, this month I'm going to :sex: till it falls off :haha:

I hope I didn't ovulate when ff says so or we missed it :( we had SO much going on we didn't have very many chances to bd. ovufriend we would have some chance of catching it. Ugh, I hate this! I just want it all to be over!

I hope I didn't ovulate when ff says so or we missed it :( we had SO much going on we didn't have very many chances to bd. ovufriend we would have some chance of catching it. Ugh, I hate this! I just want it all to be over!

I hear ya with that. I think you have a good chance as long as you were within the window.

When are you testing?

I don't know... I realized I've ran out of tests a couple of days ago and forgot to order more. I only have one left. I'll wait a while and see what happens and then decide.

I've entered my info into a few other online charting sites and they're all saying cd15! I'm hoping that is right!!

I would go with what the majority of the sites say CD15-best of luck!
Ive just started Agnus Castus and B6,hoping it does something for me
:dust:

I've had FF say one O date, then move it after it gets a few more temps. I bet FF will move your date to Cd15.

What setting do you have FF on currently? Advanced or FAM? Sometimes when my temps were really erratic it had issues sorting out my O date. If you usually O on cd 14 or 15 I would be more inclined to think it was one of those two days. And I know I mentioned this before but your temps can fluctuate out of the norm when you first start Vitex because your hormones are adjusting. Since the progesterone and estrogen are changing your temps will reflect that. Hang in there and I really hope you get your bfp (and your temps even out a bit :)

With FAM it changed o date to cd19!! Omg I am so confused! I had creamy CM the day before and day of, wouldn't that mean I WASNT fertile that day?

Here is FF's description of each method -https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Fertility-Friend-Interpretation-Methods.html

Advanced takes into account all fertility signs while FAM strictly goes by bbt. FAM will not give you a firm ovulation date until there have been 3 days of temps above coverline. I wasn't able to use FAM because my temps fluctuated too much. What happened to the bbt on cd 14 and the open circle on cd 15? I am wondering how much of a bearing this could be having on your cycle interpretation. I still think you ovulated between 14-15 but with the missing temp and the open circle it is impossible to say for sure. Good luck and hoping your temps stay high.

I usually take my temp every morning at 3:30am, that's what time I have to get up for work. Cd14 my husband and I went out of town to go deep sea fishing and I was up driving until 3:00am and couldn't take my temp. Cd15, we didn't get back until 2:00am so I woke up a couple of hours late that morning to take it and it put an open circle.

I see well it's tough to say hun. If you ovulated on cd 18 vs your normal 16-17 that would be about a day off from your normal day and that can happen from time to time but your cm says otherwise. Will keep fingers crossed for you!

Temp dropped a little today :( if I did ovulate on cd15 is be 11dpo and my LP was 11 days before starting the vitex, b6, and progesterone. I hope it goes back up ad AF doesn't show tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->