• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FF said I was 6dpo but....

lonegirl

Trying for #2
Reaction score
I had a temp dip yesterday (and a small amt of EWCM)....then a huge spike this morning and some EWCM....I was curious and POAS (OPK).....blaring positive. Well...I guess after work we better do some BDing!! After the O prediction I had dried up and was sure that FF was right (and took a couple day BD break)....but now with the EWCM and all...I hope we aren't too late!!
I adjusted the chart by including the EWCM and OPK +ve

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dfb42

Date night tonight

Just some food for thought.........Could be you are ovulating twice (has happened) or you are ovulating late or it's picking up early pregnancy hormones :winkwink: (as OPKs pick up same hormones as the pregnancy tests although advised not to rely on this). Anyway you better get :sex: tonight and tomorrow and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

Just some food for thought.........Could be you are ovulating twice (has happened) or you are ovulating late or it's picking up early pregnancy hormones :winkwink: (as OPKs pick up same hormones as the pregnancy tests although advised not to rely on this). Anyway you better get :sex: tonight and tomorrow and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

This is something my DH is convinced of....around the time FF predicted ovulation I had many of my classic signs....cramping, diarrhea, EWCM, increased libido. LOL Oh well only time will tell. Now I just have to wait, yet again, for either BFP or AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->