fifty shades of grey

davidjoemum

mum to Davie and Sophie
Reaction score
have you guys read that what to you think?i think is brilliant its got good turn on:thumbup:

I'm over half way through second book... Love it!!! X

By the 2nd and 3rd books everything gets a little silly and repitive :(

Noway! She has ridiculous amounts of energy haha

I'm on the third now, preferred the second to the first but I have to admit I have started to skim past the sex bits as they do get a bit repetitive, i'm sure its not normal to have that much sex! xx

same, love the books but so repetitive... for me i ended up wanting to know about his past not the sex. started skipping them pages.

I just started reading the 3rd book! I love it :thumbup: I think its a good read but the sex parts are starting to get boring but Mr Grey seems "interesting" to say the least :haha: xxx

ETA: Is it bad that i would love to have that much sex? :blush: OH thinks Im a nympho for wanting it every night or two :rofl:

I thought it was normal to have that much sex me and my ex used to have it more than they did in the book lmao

TBF I haven't got that far yet; he's just shown her his "room" and she's talking about it with him. I did skip to one of the sex scenes to see what everyone was talking about, but TBH I'm not sure if I'm fussed about the book. Ana is annoying me with the fact that she freaks out every single time his finger touches hers :rolleyes:, and I don't knwo why but I'm picturing Grey as a letchy old man. Not really a turn on IMO LOL. Also I'm in two minds abut the type of sex they're having; it's not really my thing so I'm not sure I wanna read it so... vividly :lol:

i'm half way through the 3rd one, the 1st and 2nd one were better tho. yes it is normal to have that much sex!!!

i'm half way through the 3rd one, the 1st and 2nd one were better tho. yes it is normal to have that much sex!!!

I wouldnt mind having that much with Mr Grey thats for sure :thumbup: he could have me ANY way he wanted :winkwink:

:flow: xxx

TBF I haven't got that far yet; he's just shown her his "room" and she's talking about it with him. I did skip to one of the sex scenes to see what everyone was talking about, but TBH I'm not sure if I'm fussed about the book. Ana is annoying me with the fact that she freaks out every single time his finger touches hers :rolleyes:, and I don't knwo why but I'm picturing Grey as a letchy old man. Not really a turn on IMO LOL. Also I'm in two minds abut the type of sex they're having; it's not really my thing so I'm not sure I wanna read it so... vividly :lol:

Thats how i felt untill near the end of the first book! Now im so addicted to them im on the last one now and i dont know what im going to do when ive finished!! Ive told my husband to have a read of them because i want him to be my Mr Grey!! lol!! i like abit of hair pulling!!:blush: (not but plugs or spanking though!)
I dont like the whole dom sub thing so im looking at it like a very weird love story and i see the romance, Hay who wouldnt want a billonaire 20 something muscle bound sex god of a boyfriend!!
There must be one out there somewhere!! lol!:haha:

I think you could have that much sex its not like they have enything else to do and they have'nt been together for 10 years!, but not the whole coming on demand thing and coming together, thats just unrealistic!

Oh i can dream!! lol!!:haha:

Its sooo predictable, if you read it for the sex then tudor books are more raunchy lol and better use of words not just "my sex"...

I feel like I'm the only woman alive who absolutely despises the books... :wacko:

I read a lot of literature... I'm even a linguistics student. The books are terrible. The author has no writing style. She's an awful author and as far as I'm concerned trash like that shouldn't be published. There are PLENTY of smutty stories and novels that are actually GOOD and WORTH reading! I did not find this to be one of them. It's poorly written and poorly edited. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->