Figured out my chart, opinions please?? 1st time temper.

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out if I ovulated or not...chart is all over the place, I am in such horrible pain today... the cramping/bloating is a 7 on a scale of 1-10. My DH asked me if I needed a doctor...not sure whats going on. Does anyone have any opinions based on my chart?
I normally ovulate on Cd 14 (today) but I thought I was going early based on CM, positive OPK, and then temp spike...not sure.....

If I didn't see your chart i'd think you ovulated for sure because of the positive opk and other signs you have! Just out of curiosity have you tried the different settings on FF to see if any of them give you crosshairs (even if they are dashed)? Maybe you did ovulate and are slow to have a bbt rise?

Just going on what you have so far your chart looks like your body tried really hard when you got that positive opk but just didn't get that eggy out imo. My RE told me that sometimes as ovulation is approaching your fallopian tubes and uterus can have spasms which can be quite painful so maybe O will be in the next couple of days if it didn't happen already? Good luck hun!

If I didn't see your chart i'd think you ovulated for sure because of the positive opk and other signs you have! Just out of curiosity have you tried the different settings on FF to see if any of them give you crosshairs (even if they are dashed)? Maybe you did ovulate and are slow to have a bbt rise?

Just going on what you have so far your chart looks like your body tried really hard when you got that positive opk but just didn't get that eggy out imo. My RE told me that sometimes as ovulation is approaching your fallopian tubes and uterus can have spasms which can be quite painful so maybe O will be in the next couple of days if it didn't happen already? Good luck hun!

Thank you for looking at my chart. This is all new and so confusing! I was devastated when those temps went back down, I thought at first it might be a fallback rise. I had the positive OPK, the EWCM, increased drive everything. Just no temp rise....I guess I have to keep using OPKs for the rest of the month until AF? I am taking so many medicines that are supposed to help me I dont understand why I would still not be ovulating!! Its so frustrating!!

Does the fact that i have not been sleeping well bring my temps down at all?

For me anyways, not sleeping well makes mine higher than they should be. But regardless, erratic sleep can definitely skew your temps, yes.

Temps back up this morning after all those terrible cramps yesterday...my chart is totally crazy.

Temps back up this morning after all those terrible cramps yesterday...my chart is totally crazy.

That looks really promising hun!CD 14 is a perfect day for O to have happened if your temps stay high. I will stalk your chart:thumbup:

The only way you can really get accurate temps is by sleeping right unfortunately, but from your signs it does look like you ovulated to me!

The only way you can really get accurate temps is by sleeping right unfortunately, but from your signs it does look like you ovulated to me!

Well back down again!!! I dont even know what DPO I am or whats going on, its getting to the point where I just want to give up...I got a phone call at 5:15 this morning, so I had to take my temp an hour early. Dont know if that means anything. Also after ovulation last month I had tons and tons of symptoms, this month barely anything besides some breast twinges and horrific cramping. So we can pretty much assume that Im out this month. Looks like Im headed for an annovulatory cylce.....FML

If I had to guess my DPO is would either be 4DPO based on my huge temp spike, or 8 DPO based on that huge temp dip.

Took it again at 6:30 which is when I normally take it, Ive been in bed just sitting on the computer since I woke up now its at 97.73. But I do go to the restroom and came right back. And Ive also been crying for the last 20 minutes so yeah that probably has something to do with it.

Oh, I guess you can still adjust your temp if you woke up an hour early...it adjusted it to 97.43 which is ok, I guess. So I guess my final temp is 97.43.

Wow I think I have been doing this all wrong....the day after my huge temp rise (CD 13)I kept waking up because I was nervous about my temps staying high...I took my temp at 4 am that day because I woke up and freaked out...I didnt know you could adjust based on the time you normally take you temp...when I did that it brought it back up to 97.74 for that day... Im going to leave it like that and make a note of it.

I was stressing the first few cycles I started temping and I started taking melatonin so I could sleep through the night lol. Just stay on the path and adjust when you need to. In retrospect you will probably see a more apparent pattern in a few days (oh and keep bd'ing:winkwink:)

I take quetiapine which is a major sedative and it seems to matter more to my temperature that I've slept off the dose and not that I wake up at the same time... I tried temping at the same time every day and it was soooo erratic whereas if I take it after 10 hours sleep regardless of what time I go to sleep, it seems stable enough.

Ok I figured out that because I sleep with my mouth open, I have to wait laying perfectly still for several minutes before I can temp, and that has resulted in some more stable higher temperatures. I had one major dip that cant be explained at 6 DPO. What would cause that?? I had to disregard it for FF to give me crosshairs, also I disregarded that one other flukey temp at 3DPO because I am almost positive the low reading was due to me sleeping with my mouth open as well. Was this wise of me to do??? I am going to temp vaginally next cycle to avoid all of this. However the crosshairs, and the symptoms I was having seem very accurate for ovulation.

I always sleep with my mouth open and got some erratic temps. I figured out that the most accurate spot for the thermometer is under your tongue, as far back in the middle as you can - and close your mouth while taking the temp. This helped my charts a lot!

There is often a temp drop/increased CM around 6DPO, due to a secondary estrogen surge. Yours is pretty far below the coverline, could be a combined effect of this and erratic sleep, ignoring it is probably the best bet.

Ok I figured out that because I sleep with my mouth open, I have to wait laying perfectly still for several minutes before I can temp, and that has resulted in some more stable higher temperatures. I had one major dip that cant be explained at 6 DPO. What would cause that?? I had to disregard it for FF to give me crosshairs, also I disregarded that one other flukey temp at 3DPO because I am almost positive the low reading was due to me sleeping with my mouth open as well. Was this wise of me to do??? I am going to temp vaginally next cycle to avoid all of this. However the crosshairs, and the symptoms I was having seem very accurate for ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->