Fill your pants is fantastic!

Jenniflower

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that if you're ever contemplating purchasing from them then I would say go for it! I purchased only £45 worth of wraps before realizing I could get free shipping with £50. So I contacted them to see if I could purchase one more to get the free shipping. Their communication was super fast and excellent.

But to top it all off one of my wraps has a cracked snap! I was so upset because I'm loving these wraps other wise. Anyways I took a look at their website and they were all about me having to pay shipping for both sending it back AND getting a new one. So when I called up I was ready for a fight.

The lady was fantastic though, simply said she's send out a replacement asap and that to go ahead and just keep the other one. So which technically means once LO grows and needs the other snap I can use it again! :happydance:

thats great i love fill your pants because of the points scheme :)

That's great. Just beware, they sometimes mess up billing. I got double billed for an order placed three weeks ago, and they refunded the second sum a couple of hours later. But it was a large order, so if I hadn't had sufficient funds in the bank then I could have been hit with overdrawn fees-so I'm not so impressed with them.

Speed of shipping was excellent though, and the prices were excellent.

i love the labels on the packaging .. makes me smile evrytime!!

I was having a really bad morning the other day and got my order from them and as soon as I saw the package it made me smile!! :D

FYP rock but the Im a bit bias as Im a guru lol x

Love them! Want to be a guru but my area's already covered :(

I was so confussed with what cloth to order i had the fyp guru over and she was lovely, explained everything and couldnt do enough to help and advise, my order was here in 2 days im so impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->