FILM - Bridesmaids

B

ButterCupJoJo

Has anyone watched this?? I've just watched it this morning on Sky Box Office and its a 15 but blooming hell it should be risen, it started with a so called 'sex dream' that was really open .. I just don't think its suitable for viewers of 15! Plus 16 is the age to have sex.. Yet think its suitable to show this. Other than that its a really good funny film, I did enjoy it!

Haha it's all light hearted though. So a 15 is fine. It doesn't have violence or killing people in it so I don't see the problem. :shrug: A 15 year old would be aware of sex anyway.
I love the film personally.

I don't remember it very well as I saw it ages ago but I do remember I thought it was really funny.

I thought the bit where she talks about falling off the side of the ship and looking into the dolphins eyes was just amazing! So funny.

Haha.. Its a great funny film! I love it could watch it again! Enjoyed the plane bit to!

It is funny. Dont think it justifies an 18 cert though!

it wasn't a sex dream, she was at her sex buddys place :) I don't think there are any comedies out there which are 18 (a girl rom com type film anyway), but I am interested to see how the BBFC rate the films.

Megan was my fave character! Helens too fake and false to be a real friend.

ooo just found this on bbfc website:

https://www.bbfc.co.uk/classification/guidelines/15-2/

"Sex

Sexual activity may be portrayed without strong detail. There may be strong verbal references to sexual behaviour, but the strongest references are unlikely to be acceptable unless justified by context. Works whose primary purpose is sexual arousal or stimulation are unlikely to be acceptable."

I guess they can rate it a 15 after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->