Final few weeks!! How are we all? Let's wait it out together

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
How are we all? Fed up? tired? excited? just ready to meet out LO'S?
I'm all 3 rolled up in one and can't wait for this little guy to make an appearance, Still got loads to do tho, anyone else last minute? Hope you're all keeping well x

I know how your feeling. I'm excited, nervous, impatient and over it lol...still gotta get one last layby off, hand the curtains and wash the bassinet mattress.

I'm so done already! Just want her here now

I've still got to pack my half of hospital bag, put up crib and get a gift for DS from LO x

I'm due on Wednesday and so excited now!! woohooo!!!! xxxx

Im being induced in two week. Im starting to get really worried about the birth and how im gonna push a big baby out, especially as his head is 98th centile with estimated weight on 92nd centile. Cant wait to meet him though and give him a big kiss and cuddle

I'm so ready to pop right now! Don't even have the energy to get up for a walk anymore which is very bad... I'm only 33 weeks its seems like forever to reach that 37 where I strt to have a higher healthier chance of popping!

I didn't think I'd be that anxious/frustrated/excited and nervous all at once ;D baby number 1 so no previous experience and have no idea what my body has prepared for me ;D

Tbh my mums kinda made me feel like I can't trust my instincts :(. But I'm so excited, OH is getting very nervious don't think it's about being a dad more about seeing me in pain. Had really bad BH, and some of my plug came away.

I'm soo excited but so tried of being pregnant now 40 weeks is a long time.

Maybe its just me but I feel like this pregnancy has flew in! Knowing my luck it will drag from here lol! X

Il be being induced at 37\38 weeks for medical reasons and it stil seems an age away!!

Breathing is an effort at the moment.Meh

I’m only 33 weeks and I feel like the pregnancy has finally started to drag for me. It was going by quickly but not since 30 weeks. I have been “nesting” like crazy; I setup the crib yesterday finally and I’ve been slowing washing baby clothes and cleaning like a mad women. I’ve even been having dream about going to the hospital to deliver which is making my anticipation even worse.

I am just so excited but it’s driving me crazy. Luckily, my baby shower this this Saturday so I do have something to look forward to which is nice. Excited to see my family and friends but not excited about a certain cousin who likes to start drama with me who’s going to be there.

My little guy is mostly engaged and I'm slowly still loosing cervical length... My funneling is almost 3cm on the inside. I feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my bits. I'm very happy to have got this far soo here's hoping for two more weeks :). Trying to be patient is impossible though :(

Im tired, achy, nervous and excited about baby coming! I havent got my baby stuff sorted yet, I still need a bouncer, gym, car seat, clothes, nappies etc and cant really be bummed going out and getting it :dohh: I have been walking sooo much this past week which is causing me pains in my legs, back and hips!! Hurry on baby :happydance:

Haha bowling ball! I know the feeling lol!
Pandora just ignore the family member and enjoy yourself :D x

Mummy_to_be87: i know the feeling about the hip and back pains. Its so hard for me to walk but even worse when i've been sitting at my work desk. I feel so old and i'm only 25years old.

Sometimes my hips even go out on me. But my doctor wont do anything, just told me it comes with pregnancy.

Yes- she is on an eviction notice as we speak! Come on little miss, get your bottom in gear. Mum is ready, waiting and impatient! :happydance:

Ive been ready, packed for weeks just to pass the time from stopping work.

Just waiting waiting waiting now while my body disintegrates around me lol

I agree I am sooo iritable and soreand tired I just want my baby to be here already lol not that I dont love being pregnant. I do. Just getting fed up Lol

Its crazy how it just gets to a point and its like our bodies give up and we end up knackered :haha: x

Hey I'll join!

34 weeks today and was told at MW appt yesterday that little monkey is breech - boooh! So I'm gonna be spending the next few weeks trying to get him turned!!

I'm actually feeling quite good, not fed up yet, very excited and cannot wait for little mans arrival, just hoping I get the birth I want!

Finished work for maternity 2 weeks ago, so alot of organising and purchases are happening hehe! Got my first lot of baby washing in the washer today, hopefully get them outside to dry :cloud9: then I'm going to sort out the kids toys and put any baby toys away for LO....

In the next few weeks I need to set up the crib, wash the crib bedding, buy a crib mattress, get the Moses basket off my cousin...few last minute purchases like bottles (just in case but oping to BF with occasional express so OH/DD can help out) baby monitor, baby bath and a few smaller bits like nails scissors, maternity bits for my hospital bag and hopefully buy a cot mobile :)

X

You're so prepared Mellie you put me to shame :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"