Final few weeks!! How are we all? Let's wait it out together

I need to put stuff away (I washed it all this weekend), move my apartment around a little, and pack my hospital bag. Otherwise, I'm done! Yay :)

My due date is tomorrow and I have a birth pool arriving between 9 and 4, an electrician coming in at 8 to fix half the kitchen lights (been out for months) and my husband and I are are exhausted from the launch of his new business, which was this week. Nothing like leaving everything to last minute :)

I find you always get more done last minute :D!, well that's my excuse anyway lol x

Babies always come when you have lots to do/aren't prepared :D good luck hope your bubs arrives soon,maybe this evening once you've had a nap and builders etc have gone :D lol

X

I can't wait for baby to be here and will get my csection date next Tuesday so will have something to focus on. At the moment I am suffering with burning hips all night, heartburn, anaemia and vomiting.

Ideally I want my csection 4 weeks today but it is more likely to be the following week - not too long to go and at least I won't have that overdue waiting time that I had with 2 nd baby.

Still waiting! feel quite heavy and v tired. I am going to have nap and then go for another walk this afternoon. Have a feeling my baby will be arriving this weekend!!

Hi ladies! Gosh, it seems like forever since I have logged on to babyandbump, and I have missed it, just been so busy and tired (and lazy lol). I am 35 weeks pregnant today. The past 4 weeks of my pregnany have been quite a ride. I was in a pretty serious car accident at 30.5 weeks. A 22 year ran a red light and totaled my new car sending both my sister and I to the hospital. I have to say this was the scariest thing I have had happen in my life to this point. I had never been in a car accident and go figure it happens when I am this far along in my pregnancy and have a new car. The baby and I are both fine. It was very frightening having to be monitored all night not knowing the health of my child. But I have to say we had somebody watching over us for how bad it was. I am still bruised on my lower abdomen from the accident, but I am thanking God every day for taking care of my family.

On a brighter note, I am very excited, anxious, and nervous for the delivery of our little boy. I am so ready to meet him and I hope the rest of the pregnancy flies by and doesn't cause too much more pain. I am over the aches and pains. I toss and turn all night long and am up almost every hour to pee, lol. I just keep telling myself... only a few more weeks... this is worth it for the gift I will receive in the end!

How are all of you mommies out there doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->