Final two week stretch - anyone with me??

Still waiting! Nothing happening yet so just making childcare arrangements for my induction on Sunday.
How are you getting on?

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that my baby girl also arrive Sept 8th at 10:35am. 7lbs 3oz and 21 inches. Went fast dilation within hours to full. After intense pushing for 2 hours, her head was only through 25% and not budging. I ended up going in for a c section again. I'm proud that I got that far and tried my best in attempting a vbac! My pelvis unfortunately just doesn't expand like others. Mom and baby are doing great and after 48 hours, we're home! Looking forward to our first day home as a family of 4.
Congrats Babyjayne on your bundle of joy! Hope you two are doing well!
Wishing everyone good luck and best wishes!

Congratulations! :dance:.

Nothing here, I thought I was going into labour yesterday as I was having pretty regular contractions. Timed them and they were coming between 2-6 minutes apart and lasting 1.5 minutes each (it was the same with my DD, my contractions never got regular but were between 1.5 - 7 minutes apart until transition). I timed them for 1.5 hours and then decided to have a bath which spaced them out more but made them stronger, but once I got out they eased off and I went to bed! I was quite hoping that would be it as LO has dropped and my joints aren't coping too well, I'm hoping t use the low risk birthing unit but if my joints are too unstable I won't be able to :(.
Hope some of you had more success than me yesterday??

Congratulations beach bum.

Hope your settling in ok babyjayne.

Welcome to everyone else.

I'm still here exactly the Same! The only symptom I'm getting is period cramps but I don't class them as anything as I've been having them for weeks now. My SPD is rediculously painful now especially at night, I can only lie facing out of bed otherwise I can't psychically turn over to get out of bed, so lieing in one position all night isn't helping either. I did actually wake my oh up last night to switch sides with me so I could face the other way for abit, he was very confused lol. Even simple things like getting up off the sofa is such an effort now, I really can't believe how much pain I'm in. Oh and I got a grand total of 2 hours sleep last night!! So as you imagine I'm very grumpy today!

Oh and people texting me!!! Argggggh!!! 'Any twinges?' 'Any signs?' 'You had a baby yet?' 'What you playing about at?' Seriously I had 7 different people yesterday!! I've been vague with my due date to friends (learnt from last time) but they are obviously guessing I'm over due now so even they've started texting.

Seriously wtf is a 'twinge?' :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Ok didn't last 2 weeks, 37+ 4 our little girl arrived this morning. She did well :).

Still waiting! Nothing happening yet so just making childcare arrangements for my induction on Sunday.
How are you getting on?

Ooh induction tomorrow, how exciting! Good luck :)

Oh and people texting me!!! Argggggh!!! 'Any twinges?' 'Any signs?' 'You had a baby yet?' 'What you playing about at?' Seriously I had 7 different people yesterday!! I've been vague with my due date to friends (learnt from last time) but they are obviously guessing I'm over due now so even they've started texting.

Seriously wtf is a 'twinge?' :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I'm actually jealous, I think everyone has forgotten I'm pregnant :cry:. One of my friends said that she was so stressed out getting texts asking if she'd had LO or thought she'd have him soon that she would reply something like "oh my gosh yes you won't believe it, this morning" - and then would just send that, as if half the message got cut off, then ignore their texts and calls trying to find out what was going on to drive them mad. So cruel! :haha:

Ok didn't last 2 weeks, 37+ 4 our little girl arrived this morning. She did well :).
Woo hoo congratulations! :)

Can I join? 38 weeks today and anxious for LO to make his appearance!

Just wrote how I'm feeling and it disappeared but basically it went moan moan moany moan.. I'm so miserable today lol, need to put my big girl pants on and get over it

Congrats m nonie!

Hope you're already holding your LO, choc, or at least will be holing your LO soon and that induction is going smoothly!

xLaura: I know that has to be absolutely irritating having other people texting you about it. I think you would've said something if something were happening and you wanted them to know. And if something did happen and you didn't want to tell until you're ready to announce, then it's just rude to bug me about because I'll tell you in my own time. People are irritating.

I really hope things start for you soon :hugs:

Hi everyone, Austin arrived yesterday weighing 9lb 2oz after a 3 hour labour! Managed to get in the birthing centre and use the pool etc so am very happy. Hope you guys are all doing OK.

Hey ladies can I join? I am 36 weeks 2 days hoping I have 2 weeks or less. Choc- congrats!! Big baby wow!

Can I join too? I have around 17 days left until my EDD. I'm hoping for a due date baby!

Oh lovely news Choc! Well done, hope you're feeling ok! Xx

I'm due in 14 days. I have a c-section scheduled unless she decides to come earlier. I would like to join too. Feeling really anxious and ready to see her and know she is healthy and okay. My husband and I TTC for three years and sold our house to do 6 rounds of IVF. So it seems surreal to be here, and I just want to see my baby and hold her to know its real. Sounds kind if crazy but I'm so scared something will go wrong last minute.

I'm due in 14 days. I have a c-section scheduled unless she decides to come earlier. I would like to join too. Feeling really anxious and ready to see her and know she is healthy and okay. My husband and I TTC for three years and sold our house to do 6 rounds of IVF. So it seems surreal to be here, and I just want to see my baby and hold her to know its real. Sounds kind if crazy but I'm so scared something will go wrong last minute.

That us such an awesome story. :cry:,you have made it this far everything will be just fine!

Thanks Eleanor Ace! I never thought I'd make it this far as my first was born at 34+6, so this last month of pregnancy is a whole new thing for me... and I'm kind of over it LOL....

For those that have had cervical checks in labor and before labor, is there a big difference? I found them SO painful when I was in labor with #1 and never had any before I went into labor with him. I haven't had any so far this time yet either, but I am quite curious and may have them do it at my next appointment. Does it hurt??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->