Final two week stretch - anyone with me??

Congratulations on your second lil girl babyjayne! She might of kept you waiting but when she's decided she was coming she certainly wasn't hanging around was she.

Hope for a speedy stay. X

Wo hoo congrats BabyJayne! Hope you're home soon.
How's everyone else?

My SPD is absolute agony ATM and I'm sooo fed up! I'm just so grumpy and emotional all the time. I feel like I should be spending this time enjoying it with my DS whilst I can but I can hardly move without being in so much pain. I'm only 2 days over and know I've still got awhile yet ...

I'm getting a bit fed up now, lower belly feels bruised on the inside and the thought it could be another couple of weeks ugh. School runs are draining can't wait to walk normally

8 days over today and pretty fed up. Pelvis is killing me and still don't feel like I'll go into labour.
Got another sweep later. I lost loads of plug after yesterday's sweep but I did after my first sweep and nothing happened then either!

Hi ladies can I join you I have 14 days left and soooooo done I want him out 👌

So I'm now down to the final "two week wait" as of today and I'm so fed up tired and sore! I'm so over being pregnant and want my little girl here and to feel more normal again. Can't get through a day without a nap it's just impossible I'm irritable and frustrated and just blugh! Come on baby Moore let's be having you soon :)

I'm fed up and losing hope that this baby will ever come!! The more overdue i go the more I think about labour. I know I will be fine, ita obviously gotta come out. But the longer I'm pregnant the more time I have to stew over the pain I will be in!

May I join you guys, I'm having a elective section at 39. Does that count?

Congratulations baby Jayne on your little princess :).

I'm 38 weeks too and I'm just miserable. First time for me but this pregnancy was not easy and I didn't love it like so many people love to remind me they did. Had a midwife appt today and the baby is still head down but not dropped yet. I'm very anxious about nothing happening...ugh...

Just checking in for baby news! Nearly there girls!! I'm going to do a birth story later, when I've unpeeled my eyelids from my eyeballs. Betsi so far thinks sleeping at night is a stupid idea - good job she's cute! X

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that my baby girl also arrive Sept 8th at 10:35am. 7lbs 3oz and 21 inches. Went fast dilation within hours to full. After intense pushing for 2 hours, her head was only through 25% and not budging. I ended up going in for a c section again. I'm proud that I got that far and tried my best in attempting a vbac! My pelvis unfortunately just doesn't expand like others. Mom and baby are doing great and after 48 hours, we're home! Looking forward to our first day home as a family of 4.
Congrats Babyjayne on your bundle of joy! Hope you two are doing well!
Wishing everyone good luck and best wishes!

Hey 38 weeks here and 'patiently' waiting. He is on the big side so hoping the arrival is sooner rather than later!

Congratulations beach bum - well done too on getting so far with your vbac
Welcome to all new members of the two week club!
How are you choc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"