Finally Announcing BFP - Can't Beleive It!

squeal

Reaction score
My OH and I have been TTC for two months. We went on holiday at the end of September and my OH proposed to me. I also O while we were over there and we were hoping so much that we had made a baby while we were there as it would be so special.

I tested on Wednesday and had the faintest line. I also started to get lines on OPKs. I tested again on Thursday and the line was a tiny bit darker and thicker. I then tested again today and the line was much darker and more visible than any of the other two. I still didn't want to beleive it until I did a CB Digital and saw those magic words. They came through the letter box this afternoon and I did one and up popped "Pregnant 1-2 weeks". So here I am!!

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 19
Let me be the first to CONGRATULATE youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Congrats Hun. How lovely - extra special xox

Squeal,
SO happy for you!! What a great story too! Glad we'll be bump buddies! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!:flower:

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

I knew it was!!! very very chuffed for you!!!

H&H 9 months!

Quick question I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do your clearblue with FMU or later?? I'm late & was gonna test tomorrow, but dont have any tests so wouldn't be able to use FMU unless I waited till mon - hmmm can't see that happening!!!

AGAIN MAJOR CONGRATS - and such a special time to conceive xxx

Thank you SO much everyone!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

I knew it was!!! very very chuffed for you!!!

H&H 9 months!

Quick question I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do your clearblue with FMU or later?? I'm late & was gonna test tomorrow, but dont have any tests so wouldn't be able to use FMU unless I waited till mon - hmmm can't see that happening!!!

AGAIN MAJOR CONGRATS - and such a special time to conceive xxx

Nope, I didn't use FMU. I had been sat on the sofa for about an hour needed a wee, and you know how it is, you just can't be bothered to move! Then these popped through the letter box, so I decided to wait another hour and then pee in a cup and see how dark my wee was as to whether to bother testing as they are so expensive I didn't want to waste one. It didn't look very concentrated so I was like do I don't I, so I did an OPK to see what that looked like and I got a reasonable line so I thought I would just go for it as tomorrow seemed years away at that point, and thankfully it worked!! I stood there shaking and my heart pounding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->