Finally believing this may be our rainbow after 12 Chemials and 1 MMC

staycb01

Reaction score
I had a scan this morning at 11 weeks 2 days and baby was so active and wiggly! I've been a nervous wreck at each weekly scan and now that I'm a little over 11 weeks and everything looks great - my nurse told me today that I can finally breathe and be reassured about this pregnancy!
We have been through so much over the last 2 years with 12 chemicals and 1 MMC - I didn't know if I was ever going to have a baby. I know pregnancy is never 100% at any point in the duration, but I'm finally feeling like this might be real and I just wanted to jot my feelings down!
Here's my scan pic from today:

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Congratulations! I'm so sorry for your previous losses. This little guy/girl looks perfect!

Oh my gosh congratulations! I'm so happy for you and the pic is gorgeous! Xxx

Wow, you have been through so much.

This baby looks great and I hope you get to meet him/her in about 6 months time. :)

Baby looks like they're doing a superman pose :D
Congrats!

Congrats , bubs looks perfect what a great pic :) x

Beautiful little baby congratulations hun, im sorry to hear about all your previous losses xxx

He/she looks amazing.. Congratulations hun!!!!! Im so happy for you and im so sorry you had to go thru such a rough time till you got here...

You ladies are sweet - thank you!!!! Almost to the 2nd tri - hope everything continues well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->