Finally I have joined this group :)

YearningHeart

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi ladies,

Iv been on baby and bump for a while now on the LTTTC group, it's been sooo many years I have trying for a baby and after many many years my second round of IVF has worked and I'm 6 weeks pregnant now :)

I always used to look at this group 'pregnant - first trimester' and I used to think ohhh when will join, when will I be part of the group.. I'm so excited to be part of it. Lol

Anyways I know it's a bit random, but iv been waiting for this for long. Xxx

Ahh congratulations!! What a lovely feeling it must be to be here! I just got my bfp yesterday so I'm brand, brand new here too :) how are you feeling?

Oh congratulations!! Is this your first pregnancy? I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I'm feeling oook, I have nausea feeling coming and going and some horrible heartburn, I'm on a lot of meds due to IVF. Hopefully the meds should stop either after 8 weeks or 12 weeks, I think I will feel much better then. Oh my appetite has gone big.. I'm always hungry and sleepy. Lol

How about you? How are you? How many weeks are you?

Sorry I just realised you are a mummy.. This is your second child right? That's cute.

yay you can change you caption under your username now!
congratulations!

Oh yeah lol I have to do that and find a nice profile pic.. I had that flower to show that the flowers are dead.. As in yearning.. Lol if that makes sense

Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations hon. So glad the IVF was a success! Happy and healthy 9 months!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html

you should join us over in february hearts!

That's fantastic news, congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Yes I have a DD who will be 2 in September. I'm super excited to see her as a big sister - she's going to love it!

Definitely change your pic now - you need buds or shoots for the tiny thing growing inside you! x

yearningheart.... that was a name i recognised :thumbup: So glad to see another LTTTC'er in frist tri!

Congratulations on your little miracle, :cloud9:

Huge congratulations! ! So so happy for you and your extra special little bean xoxo

I was just going through everyone's messages. I have had the twins who have grown so much. Time flies. Hope you are well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->