Finally, I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
This may seem silly to some people, but I'm so pleased to have put the weight on!! :happydance:

I lost so much weight in the 1st tri due to sickness and going off food. And today, I'm at the same weight as I was before my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm got a massive bump (this is my third so it's allowed!!), and I look about 6-7 months pg already, but finally I'm back to 11st 6lb!! :happydance::happydance:

You watch it pile on now!! :dohh::rofl:

awww i'm with u on that one everyone's so shocked when they look at me and i say i'm not due till 7th march as if to say reeeaally are u sure lol.
Glad your back to your normal health.... oooh bad morning sickness maybe its a girl, are u going to find out? xx

I'm exactly the same hun, I have a large bump and i am still 8lb under my weight at my 6 weeks booking in. I am not gaining atm but atleast I have stopped losing for now lol

awww i'm with u on that one everyone's so shocked when they look at me and i say i'm not due till 7th march as if to say reeeaally are u sure lol.
Glad your back to your normal health.... oooh bad morning sickness maybe its a girl, are u going to find out? xx

I know! You get to a stage in pregnancy when people stop asking you how far along you are, and start asking you when baby is due. I've been at that stage for a month now!!! :rofl::rofl:

And in answer to your other question - if I get my way - YES!!!! :rofl:

Yea i wanna see a bump pic too!!

Thats great about your weight, i bet you won't be saying that in a couple of months x

Awww I bet you are so cute! I was 118 pre preg.. I was sick but thank god I didn't lose. I am now aboyt 122 pounds with a very large round bump! I can't wait to see yours. I bet you are so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->