Finally made it to 3rd trimester but dreading the next 12 weeks!!

welshsarah

Reaction score
Most of 2nd trimester I was fab, loads of energy... But last few weeks iv turned into this giant balloon, even my face is puffy :( Im breathless if I do chores, run after the kids, aches and pains and cramps in my leg. baby is quite high this time around but seem to feel him everywhere, can feel him move around, hiccup, kick, punch and its constant! (at clinic at 24 weeks midwife said I was measuring 26!) My glow has most defiantly non-exsistant, I am excited for his arrival but I am really really fed up with waking in agony in the middle of the night with leg cramps, tired, kids are up at 6am, and I get to bed around 10. lack of coffee :( feel like I could do with one each morning but go for orange juice instead :( Sorry for the rant but really fed up of third tri, even before it started :( xxxx

Girl, I just want to say Amen to your thread! I feel the same way and technically i still have 4 more days until I'm in the 3rd tri! I had felt wonderful up until about 25 weeks. Now I am completely miserable and IDK how I am going to make it through another trimester! I am so exhausted, done been in the hospital this week in preterm labor because I got too dehydrated. I have SPD and now that she is head down she is putting so much pressure on my hips that I can barely walk and I haven't had caffeine in days because it dehydrates me! I can't even stand to walk or stand because my stomach feels so tight and hard like it's going to explode now and I just want to sleep all day. But, who can do that with a 3 year old boy running around alllll daaaay looonnng and he never gets tired or takes naps anymore :( It's good to know that I'm not alone though.

I am lucky, I still feel good for most of the day, but in the evening I feel big and tired. Good luck to you ladies, we still have a while to go, hopefully. I am very big already so I wonder how I am going to look in 12 weeks time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->